5. Halfway Done

Ainy was going through dark phase, she never been through a tough time in this 17 years. Even though their parents had passed through tough times yet they showered their both children with all kinds of goods and affections. But now Ainy's maturity hit her harder she forced to smile for her parents happy although she was broken inside. She never wept alone now she chose to weep alone because her parents were bearing so much. They won't be able to hold Ainy's tear.
She was lost in deep thoughts when she heard her mom calling, thinking how her life changed suddenly two weeks ago. Her father who usually only greets her with smile now sometimes made her  cry due to his pain in leg. There were so much changes in everyone in her father's family. They were acting weirdly. 

                Haleema - Ainy .... Ainy... Ainy....

                Ainy - (shocked) Yh mom... What happened?

                Haleema - Child you public exam results are about to release.

                 Ainy - Is it? why didn't you tell me earlier. Wait I will pray and come. 

                 Haleema - You only remember about god when you want something .( without taking her mom's words seriously Ainy went to room) Chk yours Ainy, Don't worry hope for the best.

                 Ainy - Ma I got 8ABs... B in Literature.

                 Haleema - Mashaa Allah. Ok child give this sweets to our neighbors and tell you results as well. Go my dear go...

                 Ainy - Ok ma but before that I will upload my result sheet in status.

Ainy and her friends has passed the exam with flying colors they were getting ready to move to their next step officially, the planned to meet their old teachers ,give them sweets and gratitude, and  to get their blessings. Ainy was happy now as she remembered  the quote 'after every sorrow there will be  a happiness'. Zain had wished her Congratulations. She was asking whether he was free she wanted to talk. As soon as he put yes Ainy called him. Now cousin duo started fighting.

              Zain - Hi madam, how are you? btw Congratulations.
(There was a silence as Ainy was in cold war with Zain because Zain didn't wish her earlier. It has been 3 hours since her results came, when he wished her). Are you there? Can you hear me?(felt upset)

            Ainy - (finally spoked) Yh, I'm fine , thanks(replies coldly).

            Zain - May I know what made you angry? You seems to be upset(pouting face).

            Ainy -  Ya Allah, finally you dumb head found it why didn't wish me soon after results came, tell me.  I had sent you the screenshot but you didn't reply even.

           Zain - I'm doing second shy don't you know it so I was in class.

           Ainy -  oh ok ok, then I'll forgive you so Alien how are you doing?

           Zain - I'm good , btw how is uncle I heard he got accident.

           Ainy - Mashaa Allah better now, if you are so concerned you should visit him actually. Mom is calling me so nothing else ryt?

         Zain - I know you're new to trauma but be brave , ok, and I'll will be coming to capital after my exams with mom and dad. Meet you in person, txt me when you're free.

      Ainy - Ok then bye, you too take care. All the best for your exams.

      Zain - Bye madam, take care too, btw if you angry scold me ok don't roast your small brain alone (chuckling).

      Ainy - As if you were having big brain ... You dumbhead...Enough now...

Ainy felt better after talking to Zain, for 10 minutes she forgot all her worries, she was smiling reminding Zain's pouting and chuckling. She waited eagerly to meet him soon. And she was satisfied with the day full of happiness. She was awaiting to face her new life , moving to next stage. She thought she had to focus more in her studies.