Chapter 5: Revelation

Fastforward to their wedding day,
A Punjabi Indian wedding...
With all the blessings and love from their family they both got married, Sathi was happy that she was able to make her parents happy about it. Ayaan was really glad about the same.

Now after the every occassion, they got into the Ahuja house.
Sathi get inside in Ayaan's room.
Manu and Ravee from outside "It's gonna be a long night for you two, good luck they laughed and left".

Sathi slowly went inside with her heavy wedding lehenga.
Ayaan was sitting on his bed which was decorated with flowers and rose petals.

Ayaan was sitting like a shy groom.
Sathi immediately removed her pallu and removed her jwellery first.

Ayaan got shocked and asked, "What happened? Aren't we having our first night of marriage?".

Sathi smiled and immediately said, "no I'm tired."

Ayaan got up from his bed .
"Yeah me too." But he caught sathi's hand.

And faced her eyes. "Okay so it's the time." He said to her.
Sathi was normally looking at him.

Ayaan said, "I have a girlfriend, and i married you because I can't make her my wife as my parents don't like her and also she can't handle my parents. I'm extremely sorry for this. I know I did wrong but I will give you the best life."

Sathi stared at him for a while and few seconds later she laughed loudly.......!!!

Ayaan got confused and thought to himself that she may got a trauma, poor her.

Sathi stopped herself from laughing and said , "I knew all this from beginning. Do you think only you remove information of others, but no man, I can too. So that's it for tonight and I'm changing my attire."

Ayaan by her words stunned and shocked. He waited for sathi to come out of the bathroom after changing.

Sathi came wearing a simple tshirt and sweat pants.
She saw Ayaan was sitting on bed immediately got up.

He came forward to face sathi and asked, "But why did you marry me then?"

She didn't reply about it and instead she said "Don't worry I've married you because I had reasons."

Ayaan got inside the bathroom, feeling disappointed at himself.

After changing in a normal T-shirt and pants he came out and he was about to say something but got cut by sathi.

Sathi said, "Don't you dare to tell me that you're sleeping on the sofa and Letting me sleep in bed."

She pointed him to sleep by her side.

He chuckled and did the same.
Sathi kept some pillows in between because it's her habit to hold something while sleeping.
Soon they both drifted into sleep.

It was the night where these two got married and didn't talk anything to each other much.  They both had some kind of mutual understanding but couldn't show it much.
Sathi was calm enough and Ayaan was feeling guilty.

-NEXT MORNING -

Sathi was inside the kitchen with her mother in law and Grandmother.
It was her first Kitchen in this house.
Sathi and Ayaan were about to shift to their Personal new House by tomorrow, Sathi didn't want to but Ayaan Insisted her before marriage about all those things.

Ayaan's Dad was eagerly ready to keep his son a little less busy from his work life and want him to spend time with his wife and Ayaan's Mom and Grandmother agreed at this.
So, Sathi couldn't say no to it.