Chapter 6: Unexpected Encounters

Sathi and Ayaan stepped into their new home, a grand villa arranged by Ayaan's father who wanted them to start their married life in comfort and luxury. As they entered, Sathi couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the opulence surrounding her.

"Wow, this place is incredible," she exclaimed, her eyes wide with wonder as she took in the spacious surroundings.

Ayaan smiled, pleased to see her impressed. "I'm glad you like it," he said, guiding her further into the house. "It's our home now."

As they explored the villa, they found themselves surrounded by luxury at every turn. From the elegant furnishings to the state-of-the-art appliances, every detail had been carefully chosen to create a comfortable and inviting space for them to call their own.

Sathi marveled at the grandeur of their new home, feeling grateful for the opportunity to start fresh in such a beautiful place. "It's like a dream come true," she said, her voice filled with awe.

Ayaan wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. "It's just the beginning," he said softly. She just smiled at him.

Yes, Ayaan and Sathi are good friends apart from their marriage relationship, they've decided to be friends.

As they settled into their new home, Sathi immediately took charge, bustling around the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Okay, just get ready. I'll prepare breakfast, and let's go together. I really gotta go to the office," she said, her tone determined.

Ayaan nodded in agreement. "Fine, I'll drop you," he replied, already heading off to get ready.

In no time, the kitchen was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and Toast and omelette.

Sathi expertly laid out a delicious spread on the table."Breakfast is served," she announced, gesturing for Ayaan to take a seat.

He eagerly sat down, appreciating her efforts. "Looks amazing, Sathi. Thanks for this," he said sincerely, reaching for a piece of toast.

After enjoying their meal together, Ayaan glanced at the clock and realized they needed to leave soon."Ready to go?" he asked, rising from his seat.

Sathi nodded, gathering her things. "Yep, let's go," she said.

With breakfast finished and their bags packed, they set off together. As they walked out the door, they knew they could count on each other for support every step of the way.

Inside the Car, Sathi sat on the passenger seat and Ayaan is driving.
Ayaan glanced over at Sathi with a grin. "So, how's our second day as newlyweds treating you?"

Sathi chuckled, leaning back in her seat. "Honestly, it's like trying to solve a riddle without the answer key," she replied, with a playful glint in her eye.

Ayaan laughed, nodding in agreement. "Tell me about it. It's like we're on a wild rollercoaster ride, and we have no idea when it's going to stop," he joked, swerving to avoid a pothole.

Sathi grinned, shaking her head at the chaos outside. "But hey, at least we're in it together, right?" she said, giving a reassuring smile.

Their conversation continued, filled with shared laughter. Soon they reached her office.
Ayaan get off from the car and open the door for her.

Sathi smiled and said, "oops, that was not needed but still thanks." She get off from the car.

Ayaan chuckled and close the as soon as Sathi got off. He said to her, "it's just my some kind of habit you could say."

He then dropped her there and waved at her, "See you at night." He said with reassuring smile. Sathi did the same wave at him.

He soon get inside his Car and drove off. And Sathi got inside her offce.
Soon she was all surrounded by her Colleagues with lots of questions.