Chapter 11: Echoes of Heartache

- Morning -

Sathi was in her office, while being focused on a laptop. Then one secretary came to her managing room and said, "Miss Sathi, someone is there to meet you, should I let him inside."

Sathi payed attention at her, "Yes."
She went out let the Man inside her room. "Hello, Sathi." Sathi heard a familiar voice she saw the person.

"Sanskar." She being shocked at his presence in her office. She asked him to take a seat. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I, actually, I was about to call you about this but then I thought I should just come and say this to you." He spoke.

"What is it?" She asked welcoming his talks. Sanskar took a deep breath and said, "ummm, I want you to manage one event, at my place."

Sathi chuckled and joined her both hands on the table being attentive about his words, "Okay, Any function?" She asked.

"Uhh, actually I'm getting married so I want you to manage the wedding." He smiled and said. But the Sathi who was smiling for a while, immediately broke her poor heart about the news.
She was not smiling at all right now.

"Uhh, oh..... you're getting married, uh ." Sathi was trying not to break up about the news. Sanskar approaches her hand, "please, will you manage the wedding, because you're the only person I can rely on for this."

Sathi's heart was heavy, she managed to smile, "Yes, don't worry about it, I will." She said.

"Thank you, so much." Sanskar happily made a hand shake with her.
"I'm happy for you Sanskar." Sathi replied to Sanskar one last moment.

Sathi told all the things regarding the wedding and then Sanskar bid bye to her and left the office.

Sathi sees him leaving, there were no emotions on her face it was like a cold heart can be used to define her or even a stone.

-----

- Arora House-

Anaya woke up it was too late, she was still feeling very low about the last night she had some drinks too so her head was aching a little. She sees Armaan beside her still sleeping holding her pillow. They were on the couch last night after watching a movie they slept there only.

"Hey, Armaan." She dodging him trying to wake him up. "Umm." Armaan muffles still in sleep. "Armaan wake up." She hit him on his shoulder. "Aahhh, Brother let me sleep please." He spoke Being in sleep.

Anaya in frustration, throws her pillow on his face. "Sleep here only."
She was about to get up but the duvet she was wearing while sleeping got stuck at her feet and she was about to fall, when Arman quickly opened his eyes caught her hand and he pulled her to avoid falling and she fell on top of him.

Anaya was scared due to which her eyes were closed but Armaan saved her from falling, Anaya opened her eyes only after feeling safe, her and Armaan's eyes met each other.

She forgot to breathe also he couldn't move his eyes from her.
Armaan drowned in her eyes unaware of their position.

But the beautiful moment was interrupted by the call on Anaya's phone. Anaya immediately got up from him, she fixed her clothes and picked up the phone and answered the call. It was her boss.

"Hello, yes sir." Anaya's voice was stumble by the embarrassment.
Armaan got up by the embarrassment too.

"Yeah sir, I'll be there, I'm sorry." She hung up the call and rushed to her bathroom which was inside her bedroom.

Armaan asked her from behind, "I'm leaving." Anaya from her room. "No, let's go together."

"Fine." He said and went to another bathroom to freshen up which was in Anaya's parents room.