Chapter 8: Rainy Encounters and Domestic Bliss

- A few days later-

Ayaan started feeling comfortable around Sathi. He loves talking to her, irritating her. He usually can't feel like himslef with Sasha.

------

A random night it started raining, Ayaan came out of his Company with his secretary. Mr.Dev asked Ayaan, "Sir, Should I drop you home?"

Ayaan replied,"No it's alright you might get late. I'll go by myself don't worry." Mr.Dev Nodded.

Ayaan went inside his car quickly, his secretary closed the door of his car and bid him bye.

Ayaan in the middle of the road driving by himself, thinking if he should ask Sathi reached home or not.

He was about to call her, but suddenly he got a call from Sasha.
He received in a speaker mode.

Sasha:- Hello, Ayaan, where are you? Can you come and pick me, actually it's raining and I don't have umbrella.

Ayaan:- Fine, just wait. I'll be there.

He hunged up and headed to other direction to pick her up.

-----

Meanwhile Sathi was waiting in a bus station so the rain could stop and she could go home.

She put her earphones so that she gets less bored. She played a song. It was Zara Thero by Armaan Malik.

She smiled and enjoying the song. She always imagined if someone could ever sing for her. She always wanted to marry someone who could sing and play guitar. So she can ask him to play and sing songs all day.

She was in her zone suddenly a manly voice echoed through her ears.
"Hey, Do you want me to drop you home?" He asked looking at her.

Sathi looked up at the figure holding a transparent umbrella and her heart started beating fast at the same time In the middle of the song lines.

🎶🎵

Baarish ke boondon sa ye dil girta barasta hai,
Tum paas hote ho magar phir bhi tarasta hai,

Zara thehro zara baithon karni hai baatein,
Tumko paana chahti hai meri barsaatein

🎵🎶

It was the perfect eye contact they ever made. "Sanskar?" Sathi said.
Sanskar immediately said, "come I'll drop you home."

Sathi smiled and shook her head as no. "It's alright, I will take the bus."
Sanskar stop her and said, "Oh come on, it's too late come I'll drop you home."

Sathi couldn't resist his proposal of dropping home, she also need to prepare dinner at home. So she agreed.

He took her inside the umbrella and held the umbrella until she took the passenger seat and he then close the door and went to the driver seat by closing umbrella.

He put the umbrella in a bag and kept it in the back seat and then he started the engine to drive her home. Sathi told her address.

Sathi asked him, "Do you work nearer?"

He replied, "No, I don't really work here, it's just I was driving and I saw you there sitting on the bus station."
He smiled at her taking a glance.

"Well, Thank you." She said. She was still listening to the song so he noticed and asked. "Which one you're listening to?"

"Aah, it's Zara Thero by--" she answered by getting cut off in the middle by him.