Chapter 9: Crossroads of Feelings

-One month later-

It's the most grateful day for Sathi, she
took a day off for today as she didn't have any events to manage. She was in the living room sitting on a sofa.
Her hair was tied with a clutch and front two layers were kept behind her ear.

Currently sitting in front of a TV scrolling to watch something. Ayaan was out of the home and she thought it was her day she can do fun and chill, no work.

She thought to herself about binge watching 365 days.
She once got a recommendation from Anaya to watch this Movie but she never watched it, so she decided to watch it now.

She went to the kitchen to make some popcorn. Then she heard a door bell rings. She let the popcorn cook and went to open the door.

She opens it , to see a Girl wearing a dress smiling at her. "You must be Sathi, right?" She asked, pointing her index finger at her.

Sathi being confused, "Yes, who are you?" She was impatient because her popcorn may burn.

"Ahhh, I'm Sasha, Ayaan's Girlfriend."
She replied at her and made a action at her to let her come inside.

Sathi let her in, she got inside and asked, "Where's Ayaan?"

Sathi while closing the door, "He went out for work, he may come by now, you can wait." She then immediately went to her kitchen to make sure the popcorn is fine.

In a bowl she served, she kept there and went to the living room to see Sasha sitting on a couch.
Sasha smiled at her, "Where can I wait, like can I go to his room?"

Sathi in her mind thinking, that the girl is asking without even hesitation.
She nodded and let her wait in the guest room. Of course she can't let her in her room.

She quickly headed to the living room and saw Ayaan removing his blazer after closing the door. He smiled at her, "hey!" He got inside and was about to sit on the couch but Sathi interrupted him.

"Go to the Guest room, someone is waiting for you." She said and took the bowl from the kitchen platform but Ayaan asked her, "Who?"

"Go and see yourself." Sathi shrugged her shoulder then she sat on the couch and played 365 days. Ayaan went to the guest room.

He opens the door seeing Sasha laying on the bed. Sasha immediately notices him she got up and sat on the bed grinning at him.

Ayaan went inside the room closing the door, "What are you doing here at my house?" He asked frowning at her.
It's been a month since they both met.

Sasha patting at side beside her side indicating him to sit. He does the same. "I missed you, of course."
She said, hugging him.

"You didn't miss me?" She broke the hug pouting at him. Ayaan replied looking at her. "Yeah, I do missed you."

She immediately pulls Ayaan's collar and kisses him. It was definitely not new to them. So Ayaan was calm.

She pushed him backward to bed which made him layed and but he asked "What are you doing?" Sasha didn't respond and continued with her move, she hover over him.

She unbuttoned his shirt. Ayaan didn't feel right, he was confused and didn't know why?
Sasha started smelling his perfume.

Here in the living room, Sathi was having her popcorn. "Eww, she is not lost, babyboy! Aah this mafia !"
She was having fun watching it but she somewhat felt grossing.

She was focusing on the movie but got interrupted by the stamping of foot. It was Sasha who came out of the room getting frustrated, she immediately went out of the house.