Chapter 10: Melodies of Love and Midnight Thrills

Anaya in her office, getting busy with her projects about new designs in the industry. She was walking with a file in the working area but she suddenly got pulled by writs.

"Ahhh!!" She got startled by the sudden action. But then she saw who it was. "You could've just called my name." She said that to that guy who was the younger brother of Anaya's boss.

But he did action to talk to the person who was on call with him. He immediately passed the phone to her.
Anaya whispers to him.
"What do I say?"

He just blinked both his eyes to her as if he's saying you just talk please.

"Yeah, who are you?" Anaya asked the girl who was on the call. But from the other side she asks her who she is.
"Who is me?" She made an action on the guy who is me?

He whispered as Girlfriend. "Aahhh, I'm his girlfriend, I'm Armaan's girlfriend, Right." She said to the girl.
"Don't call again, do you hear that?"
She hung up the phone and Armaan made a highfive to her.

They both laughed. "You're great, thank you so much." He said giving her a thumbs up. Anaya flips her hair,"I know, you're most welcome."

"Why do you always get into troubles with all these girls?" She asked.
"Aah, you know they just can't leave me." He chuckled appreciating himself.

They both laughed, "Alright, Armaan I gotta go or your brother will sue my career." She immediately headed to her table where she works.

She sits when she sees a flower bouquet. She frowned and took the note which was attached with the bouquet.

Note--

Precious flowers for precious Woman

--R A

------

-Ahuja Industry -

Ayaan was doing his paper work and signing all the papers, which is definitely a hectic. Mr. Dev was near his desk standing for him to get done.

Mr. Dev interrupted Ayaan, "Sir, Mr. Ahuja told me to inform you about your event."

"About the Music event?" Ayaan asked him. Mr. Dev nodded.

"It's going to held tomorrow so, You've to go there." Mr. Dev said politely.

"Alright." He said assuring him a smile. Then got into his paper work again.

--------

It's been a week since he contacted Sasha, He was quite upset about Sathi's Divorce thing so he wanted to make sure everything he does make Sathi happy so she doesn't leave him.

He kept his feelings inside, he really felt he has feelings for her. But somewhat Ayaan knew she doesn't like him the same way.

Now that's become a complex situation for him. He broke up with Sasha but Sathi doesn't know about it.
She may ask about the reason so he didn't tell her anything about the break up.

Meanwhile Sathi meeting Sanskar is a very common thing now. No, she wasn't cheating because she didn't want to do such things as being married. They used to meet with coincidence or sometimes intentionally.

Both talks a lot with each other.
Sathi is exactly the same person as Ayaan she still hides her feelings for Sanskar. She sometimes feel bad.
Sanskar in the other side treat her like a good friend.