Back to bed, young lady ~ 2

This is what happens after the 5th oneshot...

You started to feel better after a day or two obeying Miss Peregrine's commands. She saw your improved state and congratulated you, although a bit sarcastically.

"Now, now, you are dismissed from bed duty but since the children just left for the daily walk, it's just the two of us for a small hour."

Not that you would mind of course.

"I'm so sorry it's my fault if you can't go with them."

"No, no, my dear," She brushed it off with a wave of her hand. "I will have other occasions to stretch my wings."

She smiled at you soothingly, so you smiled back, although you felt blood going up your cheeks at the thought of being alone in the house with the woman.

Since you were tired of staying in bed, you followed Miss P out of your room.

"We have 50 minutes to kill. Did you have something in mind to occupy yourself?" She asked.

Staying with her was all you could think about. Create something more... intimate.

So you answered. "How about I just keep you company?"

"I would love that." She replied, glancing behind her as you walked down the stairs. There was something in her eyes... "How about some tea ?" She suggested, cutting your train of thoughts as you entered the kitchen.

You accepted and she fetched the box containing all the different sorts of tea. You started panicking at the idea of staying this long around the woman, so you stuttered that you didn't know which flavour to choose and asked her to get one for you. She got curious at your odd behaviour and slightly smirked.

"Well then, this one will do nicely !" She said, taking a similar one as hers. "So we match." And she winked before proceeding to prepare two cups.

You felt yourself melting watching her perfect motions around the kitchen. She was precise and graceful, everything you loved. She handed you your cup, however it took you a long second to realise you were supposed to take it. "Y/n ?" She called.

"Sorry." You murmured before grabbing the object.

"You were staring." She claimed matter-of-factly. "It's not the first time I'm catching you staring at me."

WHAT ?

"Oh really ?" You said, embarrassed. You tried to look like you didn't know and it was all just an honest mistake.

She shortly hummed in response. "Let's take our tea outside."

You followed her through the empty garden that was usually the children's playground, cup of tea in hand.

"Cheers !" You said jokingly before taking a sip at the beverage. She chuckled, sent you a peaceful, loving look and drank too.

You fought the urge to hug her right on this moment. How can she be the sweetest and more attractive mommy of all time ?

"You're staring again." She giggled with a polite hand over her mouth.

"I- I'm not !" You stammered, looking away sensing the blush coming right on your face.

"It's okay, Y/n. Look back at me, I want to see your face." She stated, pulling you quickly back toward her by the arm. "Don't hide your pretty face from me."

Crap, now you were all flushed and she could see it, at which she laughed, the sound worth a thousand sicknesses.

"You're so red I wonder if you really have recovered !" She mocked. You faked an obvious laugh to make fun of yourself as well.
You straight drank the rest of your tea in a few gulps and put it away on the closest table.