1: Confusion

"H--Huh? What are you guys doing here? H-How did you all got here?" Paimon asks, speaking for the shocked Traveler.

"Paimon, Traveler, Are you two okay?" Amber asks her friends, checking the two if they were injured.

"W-We're okay... But answer Paimon's question first. How did you all got here?" Paimon asks, holding her head in dizziness.

"As we are all do our daily duties, a flash of shades light flashes upon us, bringing us here at the exact moment with you two." Zhongli explains with a calm look.

His tall figure approaches the two traveling companions with a calm look, as if telling them not to worry.

"This place seems strange." Wriothesly speaks up, inspecting their surroundings.

"We're in a complete different place, I bet this place is far from being in Teyvat." Wriothesly says, crossing his arms with a sigh.

"You two, what happened?" Amber asks Paimon who is leaning on her.

"Ugh... Paimon's head hurts from the jump..." The child says.

"Jump?" Jean asks, walking over to the Traveler.

"Honorary Knight, what happened?" She asks softly.

The Blonde outlander takes a deep breathe and explains her and Paimon's actions. She explains how Kathyrine told them about the shaded light under the Decarabian's Tower.

"So a miner from Springvale commissioned this..." Jean thinks, putting a hand on her chin.

"Under the Old Mondstadt Tower?" Venti asks with a smile, walking over to the discussing ones.

'The God of Storms never told me something is strange under that tower.' He thinks deeply.

"That is strange, never in millenniums that shaded light appeared." The bard says, shrugging his shoulders off.

"It seems like we're going to be stuck in this unknown world for who knows how long." Ningguang says as she walks over to the others.

"Indeed, it seems like this is a strange phenomena even I do not know." Zhongli says with a look to the bard who only gave him a confused look too.

"Well, we need to gather everyone for discussions, excluding the kids." Jean says then helps Leonic and Paimon walk to the others.

Seeing their disheveled state makes an uneasy atmosphere. Xianyun then announces, insisting on taking care of the young ones while they discuss about the needs of action.

"These youngsters needs someone to take care of. Fortunately, one has the ability to do so. Leave these young ones to me while you all discuss what is needed." Xianyun insists with a firm sincerity on her tone.

Jean was a doubtful that the Adepti wouldn't be able to take care of Klee because of her chaotic nature.

"Uh... Miss, please don't hesitate to scold Klee when she disbehaves, the little girl has a chaotic nature that is a hassle to handle." The Acting Grandmaster says with caution and waits for the reaction of the Adepti.

"Very well, as one says so." Xianyun nods and tells the kids to follow her.

"Somehow, I can understand the language here." Raiden 'Shogun' says, walking over to Zhongli and Venti.

"Me and my brother too." Ayaka speaks up and politely sits on a tree stump her brother pointed.

"Shogun, it's not just you. Me and the others, too, understand the language here."  Kujou Sara reports with a firm tone, standing beside Yoimiya.

"So, somehow only the residents of Inazume including it's Archon. Understand the language of this unknown world?" Wriothesly asks.

All senses Arlecchino and Childe walking over to the others, the woman with a stoic look and the other with a smile.

"Lyney has reported that the language used here is called to be Japanese." She says, listening to her children's words beside her.

"Some establishments here is similar to Inazuma." The 11th Harbinger, too, reports with closed eyes.

"We should do something," Beidou says with a determined look. "but we need a plan."

"The adults will look for work for the currency. Mora isn't used here so we need to figure out something. We're pretty far away from the main city." Nahida, the Dendro Archon, says with her hand on her hip.

"Based on the information I have received from the residents mind. They seem to use certain files and documents called a Birth Certificate. Using this with the following requirements allows an employer to hire the employee." Nahida speaks her knowledge to everyone around the circle.

"I see." Ningguang says, paying attention to the information.

"Perhaps. But first, people from different nations except Inazuma needs to learn this language called Japanese." Yelan suggests with a thinking tone.

"I agree with her." Alhaitham's stoic voice is heard.

"If we do this two things at once, we can gather more intel." The Grand Sage then glances at the 4th Harbinger.

"Perhaps we can do a negotiation?" He says.

"No need. All of us desires to go back home to Teyvat, so I will tell my children to help." Arlecchino nods, already listing the things needed for the plans.

"If some of us is gonna take the time to learn the language, do the document things. How about money?" Venti asks.

"I ,of course, a bard will perform but what about the others?"

"I can do the magic performance."

"I will do the singing."

"Me too."

"Very well, Barbara. Please be careful everyone, we don't know where we are and we must be cautious." Jean nods.

"Do they trade gold here?" Albedo asks.

"This is country, but perhaps they do." Zhongli hums in thought.

"I have a some spare Cor Lapis I got from mining under the Sal Terra for research purposes." The blonde speaks.

"We should set up a camp here and continue on discussing."

As the talk is coming near a stop. Leonic and Paimon approaches them with a fine look on their face.

"Are you guys hungry? I made some food earlier when I was in my teapot." Leonic says, pulling something out of bag.

"Here, I hope it's still okay." Leonic says, giving a Satisfying Salad to each of them.

"Thank you, Leonic." Yelan says, eating on her bowl.

"This is a dope food, thanks Traveler!" Gaming exclaims with a smile, munching on his Honey Char Siu.

'Traveler has a favoritism.' Kaeya thinks, chuckling to himself.

He was watching Freminet and Gaming interact while eating his meal and in deep thoughts.

'How long can everyone last in this unknown world...' He shakes his head with a smile and finishes his meal.