2: Thoughts?

After months has passed

"So, how many new information have we earned?" Alhaitham asks, getting straight to the point while everyone on the circle is eating.

"I've did the Birth Certificates for us!" Nahida says, eating Biryani.

"Most of us have gotten used to this new language." Zhongli says, on behalf of the Liyueans.

"Me, Barbara and the others have gotten enough of this currency. It's residents call it Yen and we are also in the country of Japan." Venti shares as he munch on his Chicken Mushroom Skewer.

"This world is also, somehow, modernly magical." Lyney shares, as he is about to put a spoonful of Coffee Bavarois.

"How does that work?" Paimon asks curiously, munching on two Fisherman's Toast.

"They have this thing called quirks. This quirks is called powers in a way," Lyney pauses to sip on his water "quirks is used to protect people from villains. This world only believes in two colors. Black and White."

"Two colors, huh? You mean there are such things as Heroes and Villains?" Diluc asks, sipping on his coffee.

"Indeed, according to what Lynette gave me. Heroes do the good deeds, of course, and Villains do the bad deeds. But, Heroes has rules. No killing the villains." Arlecchino explains with a neutral tone.

Lynette nods at her Father as she finishes sipping her tea. "Though, there is one thing that this heroes doesn't know. A famous organization called Hero Public Safety Commission. I found out that they have some shady dealings assigned to certain heroes."

Neuvillette's eyes narrows in displease. He was utterly baffled of this ridiculous world to have heroes do their evil biddings. "I see, this information is useful for our advantage." The Iudex nods, thinking at the information as he sips on his water.

"Very well, to get more spread of intel, all of us have to take various organizations." Zhongli says with a contempt look.

"Childe, you come with me at the villains one." Arlecchino says with no tone of budging.

"Sure, I want to see how strong this villains and heroes." Childe smiles with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Us adults with a civil look will search for work." Jean suggests, knowing there are areas perfect for their knowledge. "I will be a police, with Kaeya here."

"I'll be a bartender, suiting enough for me." Diluc says with a cold tone.

"I'd be a Professor of Science." Alhaitham insists.

"I can be the architect." Kaveh smiles, glaring at Alhaitham as if not wanting to be in the same room as him.

"I'll do the same with Acting Grandmaster Jean." Wriothesly says, his knowledge of criminals being wide.

"I can be a Judge." Neuvillette shares with his usual pensive look.

"Me too." Cyno enunciate with Neuvillette.

"I can be a herbalist." Baizhu and Tighnari both tells out at the same time.

"I'll be with The Knave and Tartaglia here,while being a hero too." Jiyuu (Wanderer) utter out, seemingly fitting the role of a villain because of his past.

Minutes passed in discussion and all agreed that Xianyun would be working in a day care, because of her ability to be good with kids.

"As all agreed, one shall too." She only says with a smile, petting the young Dendro Archon on the head.

"When should we start appearing? The Heroes will get suspicious of us if we all suddenly arrived here with foreign clothes." Shenhe asks with a passive tone.

"We have a lot of time in the camp here. Venti, Lyney, and Childe seems to be the perfect people for disguise because of their casual personality." Paimon suggests, pointing out the fact they can befriend any people.

"Shopping? Oh, I'm in." Venti grins with one leg up, sipping on a bottle of wine he somehow got.

"Okay, they seem normal enough." Kokomi nods her head with a smile.

"How do we hide our visions?" Eula asks with a determined tone.

"We won't hide it. This is a blessing from the gods and it would be disrespectful to do it." Jean answers.

"Okay, so we meet here once a month for discussion." Miko says with a teasing smile.

"Who would go to the famous My Hero Academy?" Hu Tao asks with a cheeky grin.

"Well, since it's a school fitting for teens. Amber, Freminet, Furina, Me, Venti, Lyney, Lynette, Gaming, Mika, Bennet, Barbara, Collei, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Fischl, Ayaka, Kazuha, Yoimiya, Hu Tao, Razor, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xiao, Yun Jin, and Noelle." Leonic lists off with a paper in hand.

"I'm sorry for the others who can't join." Leonic apologizes with an apologetic look.

"Oh, is Amber going to school? Klee wants to join!" Klee asks with a bright smile on her lips.

"No Klee, Amber is going to school to help us go back home." Jean answers with a firm tone.

"Okay, " The little girl turns around to find Kaeya and Albedo "Mr Kaeya, Albedo." She calls, wanting to hang out with them.

"We should formulate a plan for when we start appearing to appear normal to others."

"How about at..."

Hours after the discussion, everyone was minding their business. Upgrading their weapons, checking up on others, cooking for food, training and more.

Xianyun was talking with Xiao and Zhongli about the Adepti Mechanics she newly made. Charlotte begging Lyney for an interview. Freminet just diving on the nearby pond with Gaming ranting to him.

All the vision holders eventually went back to their camp when it was dusk. The campires they set up was keeping them warm for a moment.

The other went to sleep after some time of just chatting with each other, the awake ones keeping watch if someone is spying on them for benefits.

Arlecchino glances at Diluc, remembering the man who went on a genocidal rampage three years ago in Snezhnaya.

She only glances at her sleeping children. They weren't in the House of the Hearth, allowing them to have their freedom. She only closed her eyes, sitting on her chair that appeared and just watching the surroundings. Diluc the back, Xiao the left side and Sara the right side.

Hours passed, the four is still awake without making any conversations. The silence passed by for a few moments before Arlecchino stood up from her chair.

"What is it?" Sara asks, watching Arlecchino wall over to a nearby bushes.

"Who's your boss?" The Fourth Harbinger asks with a cold look.

"H-How did yo-" The spy was cut off, Arlecchino's cross eyes glaring.

"What is your information?" She asks again, Xiao and Diluc continuing their position and Sara not wanting to watch the scene.

"Too oblivious, too unstructured." She adds.

"W-Why should I tell you-" The spy's voice was loud, making the sleeping ones in the camp squirm at the noise.

Arlecchino only put a hand on his neck before throwing the man to the floor, using her sharp stilletos to pierce the spy's vital nerve, connected to its brain. Allowing her to kill it.

She only walks away, watching it disolve into blue ashes. Arlecchino walks back to her position, continuing her watch. People are already catching up. If they take more time here, they might never go back home.

She looks at Diluc and Sara, only telling them to sleep as dawn is near. Diluc only nods, trusting Arlecchino.

It was hard for him, knowing one of the Harbinger killed his father three years ago. But there was no choice. They were in an unknown place and they could only trust with each other.

Sara only nodded her head in agreement and slept beside Kokomi, sitting up as to not disturb the Divine Priestess.