5: MHA 2

"Is Hu Tao alright?" The Traveler asks, worried for the girl.

"She is, she's being healed by Barbara." Gaming answers, holding Freminet's hand tightly to calm down the blond.

Midoriya stands up to go earn his own points when suddenly, they heard rumblings from the ground and his wrists was shdenlt grabbed by Tsuyu.

"Its an Arena Trap." Leonic says, holding Bennet by hand to make sure the boy doesn't fall.

"What about the others?" Freminet asks, hearing some explosion in the distance.

"These robots are only sizes, but they don't have the exact abilities we know to fight one." Lyney says.

"There's a girl going be stuck!" Midoriya says, rushing off to help the brunette.

Leonic only narrows her eyes and stops Tsuyu from going. "Let him be." Leonic says, knowing Midoriya is being impulsive.

"Freminet and Gaming, you go look for others." Lyney says with a small sigh, looking at his lover who was helping Bennet.

Bennet and Tsuyu watches Midoriya punch the Zero Pointer, creating a huge explosion. The boy's eyes widens and he jumps off, to help Midoriya and the boy from the falling debris.

He punches the ground to create his healing circle, smiling at Traveler and Lyney as a reassurance.

"He seems to be fine enough." Lyney says, heading out to follow Freminet and Gaming.

"Bennet, let's go!" Leonic says, saving her hand.

"Are you two healed up now? Okay, I have to go. See you!" Bennet says, standing up to follow his sister-figure.

Leonic follows the direction of the fireworks that Yoimiya shot up in the sky. Bennet would fight some One Pointers at moment, still following the Traveler.

"Traveler, you're here!" Venti says, waving his hand with a smile.

"Oh, you saved someone too?" She asks, pointing at a pink haired girl being healed by Furina.

"Indeed, we have." Furina says with her usual prideful tone.

"Oh, Hi! I'm Mina Ashido." The girl says, her wounds being healed up by the water seahorse.

"I'm Leonic, or by my friends call me, Traveler." Leonic says.

"Where are the others?" Yoimiya asks while walking to them to heal up.

"They're being gathered by Lyney, Freminet and Gaming." Bennet answers for the busy Leonic.

"Oh, after we all healed up, we should be able to go home." Yoimiya responds with a bright smile, similar to Bennet.

"Oh, we should go look for the others. We'll meet at the gate." Leonic says, standing up and leaving the group.

"Take care." Xiao grunts, sitting on the ground to heal his injuries up.

Leonic smiles at the adepti, worried for him. "Take care too, Xiao."

"I see Collei." Leonic says, walking over to their friends who's being healed by Barbara.

"Hello, Traveler." Ayaka greets with Lynette standing on the side.

"How are the others? How is Amber?" Collei asks with a worried look.

"She's okay, they're okay." Leonic answers.

"The time is going to be over anyways so we should head to the exit of the Arena. We'll meet everyone there." Leonic adds, dusting off her clothes from the dirt and rubble.