8: Exhaustion

"Please don't touch my tail." Lynette utters blankly, using her leg to kick Mineta who was about to touch her tail.

The boy was flung over to a good distance, away from the girls in her group. Yoimiya covers Ayaka's thights with her hand, not touching her skin. She wants to make sure the Lady Kamisato is not being perverted on.

The teacher hearing the commotion, glances at the Special Grade Section with a sigh. "Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Apologies for starting a scene but one of your students is being a pervert to the girls." Kazuha says, standing behind Collei, Amber, and Barbara to make sure they aren't being perved on.

"A student named Minoru Mineta, tried to touch my sister's tail." Lyney adds, glaring at Mineta who nervously backed away.

"... Hm... I'll let this slide once. Try to be a pervert again and I'll have you expelled." Aizawa warns with a sharp gaze before looking at the Special Grade Section.

"I'll deal with this." Aizawa sighs tiredly and walks away, as if telling the students to go back to the Changing Rooms, then to their classroom.

Leonic and her group was moved into a different classroom. Having being taught about the school rules by Aizawa. Midnight teaching them about charisma and Present Mic about English and language change.

The cafeteria was different. Despite having the choice of being separated, they stayed together before getting used to the new building.

Barbara was talking with Noelle about the food. She was smiling, happily eating with her friends. Venti was very much different. He was doing his best to infiltrate the place, going from each table to test his charisma. It was undeniable that he had already several connections for Intel.

"Furina." Venti calls to the girl with a polite bow. "Any progress?" He asks, grinning at some girls who wondered about his gender.

"As much as I would love to say. One have barely made any." She answers, sighing in disappointment.

Venti seeing this, cheers her up with a sigh. "One shall not worry then, as your charisma will be put in actual things."

Leonic smiles at her friends while eating her meal. She was glad Furina was being herself, considering her role for 500 years.

"She is quite a wonderful artiste. If the Anemo Archon were to see this, I think he would splendidly admire her art." Venti comments with a gleeful look on his eyes.

Leonic only chuckles at Venti's comment, knowing it was the truth. Her eyes darts to Lyney who is taking care of Lynette, making sure she doesn't eat too much again.

Lyney shakes his head, seeing how stubborn his sister is. He only sighs, making sure she doesn't do something inappropriate despite knowing she won't.

"Oh, this is good food." Barbara comments, tasting the taste of food in her mouth.

Their first day went on normally. Listening to the lectures of the teachers, following their instructions and such. For others, they looked strange. Most quirks modified their body but not for the Special Grade Section.

Their bodies looks normal, no modifications or such. Their skin was the same and any weird contraption on their body was non existent.

Venti smiled at Furina, proud of the young human who now lives in a free world. "What a delightful experience." She says with a satisfied look on her face.

"Indeed, it has been." Venti replies, summoning his lyre from mere wind to play with one of his songs.

Leonic smiles at her friends, glad they were having fun. She sighs to herself, still disappointed to herself that she was the one who caused this.