6: The Mails

After a week

A knock on the door was heard from the outside of the apartment. It was a good thing Arlecchino found a huge apartment that would fit all of them before they split into different groups.

"Mails from My Hero Academy." Said the mailman carrying three small boxes of mails.

"Thank you, sir." Kokomi says with a smile, signing the clipboard before watching him leave.

"Everyone, their mails is here." She calls, putting it on the coffee table.

Leonic walks in with Paimon who's still sleepy. Lyney following her. He then looks for his and siblings envelope while waiting for the others.

Gaming entered with Bennet who is talking with Razor and Kazuha. Kazuha listens to the boy with a smile, seemingly not minding the chat. Fischl walks in with Xingqiu who is buried in reading his book.

"Our mails is here?" Freminet asks, walking over to Lyney with Qiqi holding his hand.

"Hello, Freminet." Lynette greets her little brother and looks at Lyney for her mail.

The magician smiles, handing the mails to each of them. One to Collei, one for Venti, for Amber and more to the others. Each of them opened one, a small chip fell onto the table and watched a hologram of hologram of All Might telling their scores.

"You will be put in a special section, where you all will learn like the other students. For on how you will know, you will learn the basics of Quirk Rules, Law, History of Old, and specially combats. Your teachers will be Shota Aizawa or also known as Eraserhead. With Gran Torino, Present Mic and Midnight."

"Special section?" Venti asks, narrowing his eyes.

"It seems like they recognized that we are experienced." Xiao says, crossing his arms.

"We should hide our visions, it makes people less suspicious of us." Freminet suggested.

Jean sighs at herself, agreeing at the boy's suggestion. But to hide a vision? How to do it.

Yoimiya snaps her fingers in delight at her idea, then looks at everyone. "We should hide it on our clothes. Definitely not in a pocket but, like this." She says.

The girl then goes to grabs the ball from her hair tie, opening it and putting her vision inside it. She then puts it back on her tied hair, her vision now hidden.

"That would be a good idea. Yoimiya, can you make something that's not something worth to steal for as an accessory?" Kazuha asks, wondering if she can.

Yoimiya brightens up and gives a nod, she can make that, as long she has the materials and times. "Yep, just give me the stuff and time, I can."

Leonic smiles are Yoimiya and grabs something from her bag. "I have the stuff you need for, just tell me."

"Lyney, when does school starts?" Arlecchino asks with a stoic look.

"About a week, Father." He answers politely.

"Well, I have a week to do it. More short if I have a help." Yoimiya says, leaning her elbow on the Traveler's shoulder.

Noelle looks at Yoimiya with a smile. "I can help."

"Me too. It's more efficient." Leonic says, raising her hand.