4: MHA

(The Picture above is my Neuvillette build in my main acc/server)

Amber, Freminet, Furina, Traveler, Venti, Lyney, Lynette, Gaming, Mika, Bennet, Barbara, Collei, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Fischl, Ayaka, Kazuha, Yoimiya, Hu Tao, Razor, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xiao, Yun Jin, and Noelle all walk into the gates of the famous My Hero Academia.

"Stay close to me, Freminet." Gaming says, wanting his friend to be safe.

Lynette only looks the clueless two, thankful for Gaming at making Freminet comfortable. Lyney only sighs, he didn't know if Freminet wants to tell their Father. But if he does, he just hopes she accepts it.

"Isn't this cool, Collei? Look, I heard that buildings like these are commonly seen in Fontaine." Amber rants to her friend with a smile who is attentively listening.

"Most buildings in Fontaine isn't build with a square and rectangular shape. They have more arch and actual designs." Leonic says, seeing the building in Fontaine after going there.

"You're right." Ayaka smiles, after visiting Fontaine to shoot the Roses and Muskets movie with Chevruese and the Traveler.

"I hope Paimon is okay..." Leonic mumbled, worried for her friend.

"She's going to be okay, Leonic." Lyney reassures.

"You can only hope so, Traveler. Paimon is anxious every time you two are not together." Xingqiu says while reading a pocket book in hand, walking beside Chongyun.

As they continued to walk, they eventually saw a green haired boy talking with a blonde and brunette.

"Oh, Are you all here too?" The green-haired boy asks, dusting off himself for his own foolishness

"Yep, we are!" Amber exclaims brightly.

"This is such a dope building." Gaming says with a grin.

"Hello, I'm Ochaco Uraraka." The brunette says with a smile.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya." The green haired introduces himself too.

"Well, we should head over." Uraraka says with a smile.

"We might be able to be in the same class." She adds before leaving.

The two left the group and Leonic could only smile. She somehow has a recognition of this kind of bond.

"Let's go." Furina says with pride, entering building.

Once all of them were in, they decided to split up into different seats to gather more possible information. Leonic sighs, waiting it to start.

"Hello everybody. Say 'Yeah' if you all are." The Hero in the podium excitedly says, only to receive silence.

"I'm your host, Hero Present Mic."

"Okay, let me explain the villain robots. Each one gives you a certain amount of points to pass this exam. Easy Villains gives you one point, Medium Villains gives you two points, and Hard Villains gives you three points! But, there is certain robots where they don't give you any valid points. Zero Pointers or Arena Traps are a much bigger type. It's purpose is to slow down the examinee from getting more scores. So reminder, if you defeat one you won't get a score." The Hero. explains thoroughly, like shown in the screen behind.

"Hey you, the boy with green hair, stop muttering your too loud!" A boy with glasses and indigo blue hair says.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry." Midoriya says.

"If you're too nervous, leave." The indigo haired boy says with a scolding tone.

The green haired boy could only sigh in embarrassment, trying to calm himself down.