Chapter 7

It back to work, oh I hate Mondays. Ngkhathele ke kodwa manje I can't wait to give birth ngithi ukuphumula, I'll only stop working day the baby come it my choice, sengihlale kakhulu kabi ekhaya futh after I'll only stay 3 months at home. U gogo uthi uyena ozosala nengane ay I'm not sure about that kmele aphumule naye uzoythathaph nje I energy yokubheka umntwana, I still have to talk to her about this maybe ngthole u Nanny ozohlala nabo.

My Uber just dropped me off, I use Uber most of the time now ikude I rank.
Amahle : "Mama bear" she says hugging me
Me : "Unjani mngani? How was your weekend"
Amahle : "it was lit you know me" she's a party animal this one
Me : "ay sis I weekend eyokuphumula awoke uphumule phela nawe"
Amahle : "Lutho ntombi zophumula ecebolethu" she says dancing
Me : "Ey yaz wena, see you later" I say laughing going away.

When I get to my desk, I put my things down going to get Mr Sokhulu his coffee I still do that since day 1 much to his annoyance.
Me : "Good morning boss nayi I coffee yakho" I say putting it down
Mr Sokhulu : "yaz wena njalo wawuzwa I told you to rest don't get me coffee anymore I'll find someone who will"
Me : "Aibo this is my job futh I'm very much capable to get you coffee wena relax and enjoy" I say smiling, he can't help himself he smile back
Mr Sokhulu : "yaz when you smile like that you remind me of my Aunty you really look like her" he always tells me this, but at first he would just stare at me without saying anything then when time went by he told me apparently he was raised by his aunty, she passed on.
Me : "I really wish I met her phela ube muhle lomuntu ofana nami" I say laughing, he laughs with me
Mr Sokhulu : "Ay Ave uzithanda shame kaze ubani okutshele ukuth umuhle"
Me : "anyway, your day seems busy today, you have 30min before your first meeting start. Your two other meetings are out of the office today, Around lunch time you have a meeting at Nyambose Corp, then meet Mr Naidoo mugg and bean"
Mr Sokhulu : "Ay it a busy Monday indeed, we'll go together to the meetings that are outside the company you'll go home from there"
Me : "Ok" I went back to my desk sorting out some papers, Mr Sokhulu's first meeting arrived I went to let him know. They had their meeting at his office it went on for an hour.

Around lunch it time for us to go to Nyambose Corp, I went to his office I found him busy.
Me: "you look busy but your second meeting starts in an hour so we have to go now"
Mr Sokhulu : "tjo I forgot yazi there is so much paper work, I'll have to take some work home, OK I'll be there now" I went to take my bag then went to Amahle I'll wait for Sakhi there.
Amahle : "leaving already? Is everything OK?" She asks I can see she's panicking
Me : "relax I'm going to a meeting with Mr Sokhulu, kodwa angisabuyi sesyobonana ksasa"
Amahle: "OK phela bengith khona oku wrong ngengane" I see Mr Sokhulu coming
Me : "ay Mahle nansi I boss ngzokbona" I say walking towards the door I find Him already in the car waiting for me
Me : "ay bugijima phela wena" I say getting in the car
Mr Sokhulu : "ay Nandi uwena nje ohamba kancane" sahambake when we get there, Saya kwi receptionist
Rec : "good day, welcome to Nyambose corp"
Me : "Hi, Mr sokhulu has a meeting with Mr Mthethwa"
Rec : "oh Yes please follow me" we follow her she's taking us to the boardroom
Rec : "please wait here Mr Mthethwa will join you now"
Me : "thank you" sahlala phansi we waited for 10min, the guy walks in
Guy : "sorry for keeping you waiting, Sokhulu uyaz umuntu uhlezi e busy kulezinsuku"
Mr Sokhulu : "Ay ngazi kahle Nyambose, this is Nandipha My PA" the guy look up when he sees me, his eyes pop out now I remember it the guy from that day, I wonder what is his problem, I stand up to greet him
Mr Mthethwa : "No please sit, it Nice to meet you" he says clearing his throat. They get on with their meeting I'm taking notes but I can feel the guy's eyes on me when I look up he looks away, ay this is starting to stress me maybe I have something on my face.

When the meeting is done Mr Mthethwa walks us out, he is still being weird.
Mr Sokhulu : thank you for your time
Mr Mthethwa : kulungile senohamba kahle.

              #Muzi Mthethwa#
Ay this shit is really messed up, so me and my wife we are having problems, that day we had a huge fight then I just decided to go out with the guys that when I saw this girl she was so beautiful and drunk too. I was watching her the whole night that I ended up being drunk also, I saw her going to the dance floor I went to dance with her.
Me : "do you want to get out of here" I ask while dancing with her I'm not even sure why I asked that coz I'm not one to cheat we may have problems with my wife but I love her.
Her : "Yes let get out of here" I could see she was really drunk but also me being drunk didn't help, so I called an Uber to take us to my hotel room I knew I wouldn't go home so I just booked my self a room.
When we got there one thing led to another, we fell a sleep I woke up first in the morning I just didn't know what to do I've never cheated I looked at the girl she looks young and innocent, she's a beauty though, I decided then to just go so she won't see me, I left a note and some cash and I was gone.
When I got home my wife was still sleeping so I went to the guest room I showered.

Weeks went by that when I started to get sick, I would throw up and I would wake up very tired and the mood swings I didn't know what was the problem, my wife also wondered. One day I went home I found mom in the kitchen making breakfast and the smell wasn't appealing I puke
Mom : "Aibo kwenzenjan Muzi waphalaza"
Me : "Ey Mah angazi kwenzakalani izinto zinginukela kambi ngiyaphalaza njalo ekseni" Ayke umuntu wavele wakikiza, I'm so confused coz angazi kwenzakalani
Mom : "Awu Nyambose!!" aybo did I miss something wa happy kangaka umuntu
Me: "Mah, yini ejabulisayo ngokugula kwami"
Mom : "Ngijabuliswa ukuth sengizoba ugogo umakoti ukhulelwe wena uthathe ukugula, morning sickness"
Me: "Mah yabona Le oyshoyo ayikho"
Mom :" mmmh ok" she says that smiling and humming, lapho Mina I know for a fact that my wife is not pregnant.
Time went on and I was still sick I went to the doctor cos I was starting to think it serious the doctor said the same thing my mom said. So hearing what the doctor said I asked my wife
Me : “baby ayikho into ofuna kungtshela yona? "ngibuza ngyasmile nothing would make me happy then to hear that my wife is pregnant.
Amanda :" Ay lutho myeni wami, yindaba" my smile drop a bit maybe she'll tell me when she's ready
Me : "ay akulutho mama" I say kissing her goodbye going to work.

Months passed still nothing besides if there was something It would be showing now, but my mom was convinced that I got someone pregnant coz the sickness went on for some time but I was like no that's not possible till the time I went to the mall and I bump into this heavily pregnant lady it was her the girl from that night , I just became pale I didn't know what to say, but I could see she was confused by my reaction. Kodwa ngingagileka yin kanje with my wife things are not great but we are trying to work it out, if she were to find out I cheated that would be the end of our marriage.

When I saw her again today I was tempted to talk to her but I got cold feet, but if that's my child I would want to have a relationship with him / her I don't know what to do this is a mess...