Chapter 14

It has been months since I gave birth I'm due to go back to work Monday, My baby has grown so much, he's been healthy since then.
Well a lot has happened these past few months, Muzi has never reached out since that day well I guess he chose I don't really care but I do feel for my son kodwa ke sothini. Then there is his mother that woman has been a sweetheart, she's has been there for Qhawe in everyway, maku phela inyanga ngbona nge notification. I tried to tell her to stop but she wasn't having it saying umzukulu wakhe wokuqala lo futh igazi lakhe she's not idiotic as her son, her words not mine I decided to let her, she comes to see Qhawe every week if it was upto her bezomthatha azihlalele naye.

Kube u gogo she's been everything, ugcine engihlulile with staying no Qhawe she'll look after him mase ngiye msebenzini, uthi nje she's very much capable ngeke akhulise Mina mese ehluleka ukukhulisa my son and bayazwana shame and she's been good health wise, so I'll let her be.

My son is an Angel shame he's not a fussy child if he cries I just know khona oku wrong. So today we are going to visit his grandmother it his first time uyena ohlezi eza Lana, I wanna do this for her before I go back to work, she doesn't know siyeza.
Granny :" Nandi, usheshe ubuye nomtwana ungahlwelwa"
Me :" yes gogo ngizoshesha ukubuya" I take what I'll need then we off, eish kube ngcele uSakhile asihambise nje he's been there futhi he is a brother I never knew I needed omunye futh loyo ovakasha njalo just to see Hero that's what he calls him.

When we get there khona u Muzi argh! I really wished we called first, it'll be the first time seeing him after all that drama, I won't turn back shame I've come a long way. I ring a bell and he's the one to answer it, I can see he is shocked
Me : "Sawubona" shame akasamubuki umtanami, lapho yena uzibonela I stranger nje, abasafani abantu lapho
Muzi : "Hi, come in" he's back thank God, siqhamuka nje umsindo owenziwe ugogo womuntu, haibo lo mama bazothini omakhelwane, aike and this one his jumping laughing in my arms njalo
Mamlaba : "Qhawe lami! Haibo ngyaphupha" she's so happy shame this is what I wanted
Me : "lutho Gogo awuphuphi ukuvakashele umzukulu" she takes him they're both happy, u Qhawe uyabathanda abantu shame
Mamlaba : "This is a nice surprise, ngyabonga Nandi, ngath UYazi kuth I'm having a bad day" when I look at the Father I can see he wishes bengabe uyena lojatshulelwa kangaka, uselokhu edabukisa nje.
Muzi : "eh.. Mah I have to go" she just waved at him, kodwa ngyazike umehleli no Qhawe we don't exist. Uzoba strong lo
Me : "I'm sure uzobathanda kanje nabakho abatwana laba obenzayo no mkatho how is it going by the way" lol I just had to and kube ihlo liyabulala I'll be dead now
Muzi : "nx!!" wavele waphuma ahamba ngazihlekela, now I'm looking for these people and ngiba thola e kitchen
Me : "haibo why ningishiye ngedwa"
Mamlaba : "you were not alone uph uMuzi"
Me :" usehambile"
Mamlaba : "yazi I don't know what to do with him, ay uyandidina mahn ophaphama late lo" we spent the day with Mamlaba and I don't regret bringing him to her they had a great day but now it time for us to go
Me : "Mah, it time to go, ugogo UThe singabuyi late"
Mamlaba : "Thank you so much for bringing him I've never had so much fun, I'll take you guys home" masifika at home sifica ugogo uhleli no baba ka Sakhile.
Granny : "awu senibuyile"
Me : "yebo gogo, sawubona baba"
Mr Sokhulu : "yebo ntokazi, ay gogo sizokhuluma thank you again" mmmh I wonder
Me : "ubezofunani?" I say as soon as he's out
Granny : "ay wena nghlezi ngikukhuza ngalento yakho yokuthanda izindaba, what if uyakuzwa"
Me : "sorry gogo"
Granny : "hambo lalisa umtwana ubuye sikhulume" mangibuya I sat down
Me : what happened?
Granny : you know I don't like talking about your Mother but now kwamele, so your Mother she went to the city to look for work, wahamba for years engabuyi when she came back she was pregnant with you, when I tried to ask questions she would shut me out I let her be I was just happy she's back home when time was near for her to give birth she told me that she's sick and that she might not make it. She asked that I take care of you, when I ask what about your father she said he doesn't even know she's pregnant and she'll like to keep it like that, when she found out she was pregnant and that it a risky pregnancy she decided to come home.

Wow, it is the first time I'm hearing this, I would ask about my mother she would shut me down I guess it run through the family.
Me : "why are you talking about her now?...gogo are you dying oh my god gogo what wrong" I panic
Granny :" aybo kahle I drama ngathi ungbona ngumqemane, I'm telling you because of Sokhulu's visit" now I'm curious
Me : "what about it" I really don't wanna think about it but iam"
Granny : "he says he's your father" wow ay igaxa ezilaykhaya, I don't even know what to say...