Stella and Kelly spend the night together

Stella woke up in the morning went to the shower and changed and then she went to have breakfast with her mom and Donna asks her daughter did you sleep well Stella says I have to go so I won't be late for work and Donna tells her daughter have a nice day and Stella hugs her mom and he says you too and then he gets in his car and drives to work and when he gets there he changes and then goes for coffee with April.

Kelly woke up in the morning and showered and changed and went to work and then he got to the lockers and there he met Casey and they changed and they walked to the meeting room and they talked and Kelly asks Casey crazy night and Casey says I slept with Noemi and Kelly says ok and what's wrong Casey says I need Stella's help to make up with Gabby I just doubt she'll forgive me after I slept with Noemi and Kelly says could you ask Stella yesterday before we went on a date Casey says so they were on a date and then the bells ring for all the units and they run to the trucks and get dressed and go to the call and on the call Kelly hits his head and Boden tells him Casey and the squad go to the med and Kelly says ok and then they go to the med and then they get to the med and Casey tells Stella that Kelly hit his head on the call and came in for a checkup and then Stella says to go with him and then Kelly goes with her and Stella checks him out and when she's done she tells him he's going to have a mild concussion and that he's going to have a headache and Kelly says thank you and then they go back to 51 and Kelly goes home and changes and goes to Molly's. And then Stella finishes her shift and goes home and to Molly's and wears this:

And then Stella arrives at Molly and sits next to Kelly and asks him how is his head Kelly says okay and Boden asks how is your shift daughter and Stella says okay but busy dad how are you okay your mom and I are going home to your brother no come...

And then Stella arrives at Molly and sits next to Kelly and asks him how is his head Kelly says okay and Boden asks how is your shift daughter and Stella says okay but busy dad how are you okay your mom and I are going home to your brother no come home late and Stella says yes dad and then Boden and Donna leave. And then 51 and Stella talk to each other and then almost everyone leaves and Kelly asks Gabby where are you going Gabby says home and Kelly tells Gabby how stubborn they are they fight but when something happens to one of you they cry and Gabby goes to Kelly and tells him what should I tell him he cheated on me not me him Kelly says go see Shay and when you feel ready talk to him and Gabby hugs Kelly and says thank you and leaves. And then later Stella and Kelly are talking at Kelly's apartment talking about Gabby and Casey and then then Stella tells Kelly how Grant treated her and Kelly hugs her and tells her she's beautiful and Stella tells him you've been that to me a few times said today. He smiled, but she saw something else in his eyes. He pulled her back to him, pressed his palm against her stomach and held her tightly against his chest. She stepped beside him, caught off guard by the sudden intimacy. Do you think you can unzip me? she whispered, covering his hand on her hip. And Kelly told her yes and unzipped her dress. Done? Her voice was low and sultry, yes he breathed and placed a slow kiss on her neck. She kissed him and trailed her tongue over his lips until he let her in for his tongue to find hers. His hands moved south again, gripping the back of her thighs so she could wrap her legs around him. He entered her hard and fast as he began to move, she gasped, each thrust pushing her closer to the edge. They moved together, Stella's hands digging into Kelly's back until Stella went over the edge with a few deep thrusts, riding wave after wave of pure bliss. Kelly followed soon after and screamed her name before collapsing on top of her. He placed a few soft kisses on her lips. Kelly smiled to himself as she drifted off to sleep. He was so happy to find such a wonderful woman.