Otis died

Stella and Kelly were on a 24 hour shift and 51 was involved in a fire where Otis was seriously injured and was taken to the hospital and Stella and Will examined him and said that Otis had died. No, This can't happen, Not again, He can't lose another person he cares about. He heard what Boden was saying, but he couldn't be sure. They just lost another brother. A friend, a family member, someone everyone loved and cared about. And then Shay walks up to Stella and asks if Kelly can stay here for the rest of her shift and Stella says don't worry she can and they hug and 51 walks back to the station and then Stella sits down hello Kelly and you ask him okay and Kelly says yes and he hugs her and tells her that he remembered his mom's death and Stella tells him it's okay and then April tells Stella go home with Kelly I'll be and then Stella changes and wears this:

 And then Shay walks up to Stella and asks if Kelly can stay here for the rest of her shift and Stella says don't worry she can and they hug and 51 walks back to the station and then Stella sits down hello Kelly and you ask him okay and Kelly says...

and then he and Kelly go home to his apartment. And after they get home, Stella hugs Kelly. The couple stood in an embrace for several hours, neither of them letting go. And later they went into the bathroom and Kelly playfully lifted Stella's shirt with his hands as they did so. And then Kelly wasted no time in pulling his shirt over his head, moving his lips between his neck and mouth as she ran her hands over his taut abs. She moaned as his cold breath followed the path his tongue had just created, sending chills down her spine. They then took off the rest of their clothes in no time and continued kissing as the water ran down their bodies. Usually the water in the showers was freezing cold, but with Kelly snuggled up to her, Stella didn't even notice. Kelly moaned as his fingers ran over her hardened nipple and his lips brushed against the other. He continued to trail his lips over her breasts, making her moan more each time. Stella took control and took Kelly's erection in her hand, stroking it just the way he liked it. The couple continued to please each other until they were completely satisfied, wrapping each other in a towel as they stepped out of the water.

They quickly got dressed and stole kisses like teenagers. And then they went to bed and Stella laid her head on Kelly's chest and then they fell asleep.