Kelly's birthday(Last Chapter)

2 months later

Gabby and Casey are together and Stella and Kelly are married.

Kelly went to help Casey with the gift with Gabby in the morning. And Stella went to the doctor for her 16 week checkup and April asks her when Kelly's daddy and Stella tells her I haven't told him yet I want to be sure and April does an ultrasound and tells her she has a healthy baby boy and then Stella thanks April and then Stella leaves home and takes a shower and changes and then goes to make lunch. And then Stella and Kelly eat lunch and Kelly tells her what she and Casey have been doing and Gabby is 2 months pregnant and says hello and then Kelly cleans up the dishes and the apartment and then goes to Stella and Stella kisses him and Stella moans into the kiss and wraps her arms around around Kelly's neck and pulled him even closer, their bare breasts pressed together. He gently took her hand and pulled her closer to him. She sat on his lap as he pulled her in for another kiss, both moaning slightly as they felt Kelly's erect cock press against Stella's body. Kelly could already feel the wetness through Stella's thin black lace underwear. Stella took off her underwear and sat back on Kelly's lap. With her legs wrapped around Kelly's waist, the pair continued as Kelly began playing with Stella's nipples with one hand and massaging her bottom with the other. Stella rubbed against Kelly's erection, needing to feel him more. Sensing she was ready for more, Kelly gently picked Stella up and she slowly lowered herself onto him. She rested her forehead against his as she adjusted to the feeling of him filling her. After a few seconds, Stella began to move her hips rhythmically as she locked lips with Kelly again. Stella moaned loudly as she felt herself nearing orgasm. Kelly's hot mouth on her breast almost sending her over the edge. Kelly released her hands and immediately gripped his torso, digging her nails into his muscular back. A few thrusts later and Stella was sent over the edge. Kelly held back as much as he could, but seeing Stella riding the waves of pleasure made it difficult. He came seconds later with a final thrust and a loud grunt. He collapsed onto Stella, still inside her, both breathing heavily. And then Kelly laid down next to her and Stella says Kelly I have to tell you something and Kelly says what and Stella says I'm pregnant and Kelly asks how long and Stella says 16 weeks and Kelly says do you know the gender and Stella says what do you think and Kelly says I think it's a boy and Stella says yes it's a boy and then Kelly kisses Stella and falls asleep..

2 years later, in addition to her son  Matt Severide, Stella has two other girls, Lislie and Olivia Severide, and Stella and Kelly are happy and content with their family.

The end

I will post the new Stellaride story and some chapters later