The day after the fight

Stella and Kelly had a fight over Renne last night and Renne then went back to New York. And Stella was taking Gabby to the airport with Shay and Gabby tells them don't forget to send me pictures and updates from 51 and send me pictures when Kelly gets his medal of valor and Shay and Stella say ok and have a good time and come back as soon as possible no we'll be at Molly's alone with Noemi and then Gabby goes on the plane and the plane takes off and then Shay and Stella go home and get ready for the medal ceremony for Kelly and Kelly is ready and waiting for Casey and Casey tells him find another woman and Kelly tells him sorry bro but I love Stella but if you don't Noemi it's none of my business and Casey says and how Gabby and Kelly says okay Shay and Stella took her to the airport this morning and then Kelly and Casey go to an event and Shay and Stella ready and Stella wears this: 

 And Stella was taking Gabby to the airport with Shay and Gabby tells them don't forget to send me pictures and updates from 51 and send me pictures when Kelly gets his medal of valor and Shay and Stella say ok and have a good time and come back a...

And then Shay and Stella go to the table and Kelly gives the awards and then everyone from 51 congratulates him and then Shay congratulates him and he leaves and sends pictures to Gabby and Stella congratulates Kelly and then Katie comes in and congratulates her brother and they talk for a while and Katie says Kelly that she did what he wanted and Kelly smiles and hugs Katie and then Kelly goes out on the balcony to Stella and walks up to her and says sorry and Stella tells him Kelly I love you and I would give up anything for you and then Kelly kisses Stella and then he tells her he has a surprise for her and she asks what and Kelly says you can come with me and you'll see and then Stella and Kelly go to the beach and Kelly posts pictures on Instagram: 

                      Kelly's surprise for Stella

                                         The bouquet Kelly gave Stella 

And then when Stella and Kelly leave the date and go back to Kelly's apartment and go into the bedroom and Stella sees this: 

And Stella says to Kelly that's so nice and when did you have time to do that and Kelly says to her before I went to the medal of valor and Stella says to Kelly thank you and Kelly hugs Stella and then Stella wraps her arms around Kelly's neck and...

And Stella says to Kelly that's so nice and when did you have time to do that and Kelly says to her before I went to the medal of valor and Stella says to Kelly thank you and Kelly hugs Stella and then Stella wraps her arms around Kelly's neck and they kiss and when they break up Stella Kelly asks Do you think you can unzip my zipper? she whispered, covering his hand on her hip. And Kelly smiled at her and said yes. Done? Her voice was low and sultry, sending the heat level in the room through the roof. Yes, he breathed, placing a slow kiss on her neck. I'm finished. And then Stella said to Kelly Now take me to bed. He didn't need to be told twice. His lips crashed into hers, his hands running through her hair and down her back. One by one they came undone, followed by the soft touch of her hands as they trailed down his chest and followed his taut abs. She removed his shirt from his waist and pushed it from his shoulders to the floor. From there he moved his hands lower and hooked his fingers around her waist. He bit his bottom lip and began to slowly lower himself towards the floor while trailing kisses along her thigh. When his hands were inches off the ground, her hand settled on his shoulder and lifted one leg, the other stepping out of her underwear. She exhaled as his hot breath hit a wave of heat in her core. He gently kissed her nerve bud before running his tongue lightly over the same spot. He continued to swirl his tongue through her heat. Just as she was about to climax, he inserted one, then two fingers and pushed them through her heat as he continued to place kiss after kiss on her oh so sweet spot. She moaned and dug her fingers into his hair. And then she kissed him and ran her tongue over his lips until he let her in so his tongue could find hers. His hands moved south again, gripping the back of her thighs so she could wrap her legs around him. And then he let them down on the bed. He left another kiss on her lips before pushing back. With a few quick movements, his pants and underwear joined her dress on the floor. Stella couldn't help but admire his beautiful body as he lowered himself back down to her. Kelly could feel Stella's core pressed against his erection and knew how badly she wanted him inside her. He returned to her eye level and met her with a sexy, seductive smile. He entered her hard and fast as he began to move, she gasped, each thrust pushing her closer to the edge. They moved together, Stella's hands digging into Kelly's back until Stella went over the edge with a few deep thrusts, riding wave after wave of pure bliss. Kelly followed soon after and screamed her name before collapsing on top of her. And then Kelly laid down next to Stella and then Stella laid her head on Kelly's chest and said I love you and then Kelly kissed Stella and said I love you too and then they fell asleep.