Kelly and Stella tell their parents that they are together

Stella woke up this morning and ate breakfast and then went to 51 to return Kelly's car and Stella wears this: 

And then Stella gets to 51 and texts Kelly to come to the fire station and Kelly comes and Stella gives him the keys and asks who is the woman next to Casey and Kelly says Andrea she's my dad's secretary and Stella asks Kelly you know we have to tell our parents that we are together and then Kelly pulls Stella to her and they kiss and she says ok and tonight you are going with me to Molly's and Stella says ok and then Stella and Kelly tell their parents that they are together and they are happy for them and eat them yes they go on a business trip and 51 will be closed for 1 month and then Stella and Kelly go home to Kelly and then Kelly and Stella dress up for Molly and Stella wears this: 

And then Stella and Kelly went to Molly's. And when they get to Molly's they sit at the bar and Shay asks what they're drinking and Kelly and Stella say beer and Shay gives them beer and then goes to serve the other customers and then Casey and Noemi come over to Kelly and Stella and Noemi talks to Kelly and Stella goes to Gabby and asks how are you and Gabby says okay and Stella says you're fine I'm here and what are you going to do for 1 month when 51 is closed and Gabby says I'm going on vacation to Brazil to forget about Casey and Noemi for a bit and Stella tells her you'll do it right and Gabby asks Stella and how Kelly and Stella tells her okay it's just too fluent for me because Kelly has been talking to Noemi and Casey all night and Gabby asks how Noemi and Casey and Stella says they're just friends who will end up fell in love I hope not and Gabby says yes and then Shay comes and sits next to Gabby and asks what are we talking about and Stella says Noemi and Casey and then Shay asks Stella what about Kelly and Stella says I don't know they've been talking all night Noemi and I were fluent, so I went to Gabby's. And then Shay asks how are you different and Stella says ok and I want Noemi to leave for once because she was so fluent and if she thinks I'm going to side with her just because she's Casey's girlfriend she's wrong I'll always support Gabby and Shay says i agree and then gabby hugs shay and stella and then leaves and stella says i'm only sorry for her and casey is an idiot and shay says i agree and then shay says goodbye to stella and tells her have a nice evening and stella says i will. And then Cruz sits next to Stella and asks her what's wrong and Stella says Casey is an idiot because it's Noemi and Gabby is sad and I'm mad at Casey and Cruz says I agree and you think I should ask Chloe to marry me and Stella says yes and then Cruz says thanks and leaves and then Shay goes to Kelly and asks him how he's doing and Kelly says it was better and Shay tells him go see your girlfriend maybe it'll be better and then Shay leaves and Kelly goes to her girlfriend and asks her what is wrong and Stella tells him I wish Gabby and Casey were together and I think yes Casey is an idiot and Kelly tells her I think sooner or later Casey will realize she is making a mistake and then Stella and Kelly go back to Kelly's apartment and then Kelly asks what Gabby told you and Stella tells him she's going to Brazil for 1 month until our parents come back from their business trip Kelly laughed and looked at Stella with a small smile. And Stella told Kelly I'm going to change and then shower and ran into the bedroom. He caught up with her as they reached the bedroom door and grabbed her by the waist, throwing them both onto the bed and they landed in each other's arms, both in fits of laughter. They kissed over each other and their lips eventually met in a passionate kiss, tasting each other's lips and tongues before parting with matching smirks. Kelly started to kiss the side of her neck and watched his body underneath and Stella giggled and tried to catch her breath but failed as his kisses left her panting. And then he placed another kiss on her skin before getting down on his knees and removing his shirt, throwing it on the floor next to their bed. Stella looked at him, watching his muscles and felt her heart skip a beat as a familiar pain rose between her thighs. Kelly's head shot up and he kicked his jeans away. Stella's eyes fell on the tent in his boxers, which he deftly slipped off and dropped to the floor, and Kelly quickly climbed over her, kissing her collarbone and gently sliding his teeth over her skin while sliding his knee between Stella's legs. Following his wordless instructions, she spread her legs and felt Kelly's hand slide down her stomach, trailing lower and lower until his fingers traced her wet entrance, tracing circles and dipping his fingers lightly in and out of her. You're driving me crazy, he muttered, holding her as he thrust into her, and she cried out, arching her back against his body pressed so tightly against hers. He continued to kiss her breasts as he fucked her, nibbling lightly on her skin in a way he knew would leave marks, and she gasped at the mixture of pleasure and pain that hit her. She felt his fingers grip her body tighter, bringing her dangerously close to the edge, and Kelly let out a loud moan as she felt his release inside her. Stella's whimpers and gasps slipped out of her mouth one by one and seconds later she came, fingers wrapped tightly around the sheets and her whole body shaking. And then Stella climbed over him as fast as she could and slowly lowered herself onto his length, watching as his back arched and began to rock with her hips, making them both moan. Stella watched his face contort with pleasure as she rode him, feeling every inch of him inside her, finishing the job she started. She laid her head on his chest and lay down against his body and he ran his hand through her hair and then they fell asleep.