Kelly and Stella almost fight over Stella not being able to have children

Stella and Kelly had a fight yesterday about this Kelly wants kids and Stella wants to be a mom it's just that her insides are too hurt because of Grant and Stella and Kelly almost fight over it and Kelly goes to the bedroom and Stella goes to sit in the garden and then she gets a call from her mom and she tells her everything and they talk for a long time and then they hang up and Donna texts her daughter they can try if it doesn't work out give it up and Stella text thank you mom I love you and say hi dad and then Stella goes to the kitchen and drinks water and then Kelly he walks up to her and says sorry and they hug and Stella tells Kelly we can try and if I can't give you a baby I'll quit and Kelly tells her it's ok don't cry and then Kelly wipes Stella's tears and Stella tells Kelly what Grant did to her and Kelly says I'm going to ruin his life and Stella says you won't let him love Renne and like I love you and then Kelly smiles Kelly quickly closes the gap between them and presses her lips to hers first gently then gently sucking hers lower lip. As Stella moaned into the kiss, she felt Kelly's busy hand resting gently on her lower back, pulling her impossibly closer to him. The pair made love for a few more minutes as their tongues battled for dominance over each other. Collapsing on top of Stella, Kelly instinctively wraps her legs around his waist and shakes off his growing grip, the familiar ache between her own legs intensifying with each passing moment. Kelly's lips leave Stelline's and he begins to kiss her jaw, neck and just below her collarbone. He pulls her tank top down just enough to reveal her breasts. Kelly obeyed silently and lowered himself lower - kissing, licking and gently nibbling his way to her navel, her hip, the sensitive skin of her thighs before painfully slowly pulling her pajama pants down and running his tongue over her clit. Stella groaned inwardly, her legs shaking from the action. Kelly couldn't help but smile to himself as his lips continued to rest on her most sensitive spot. He remained still for a brief moment until Stella lifted her hips slightly and silently begged him for more. Her boyfriend knew exactly how to play with her body and soon her orgasm was coming hard and fast. She gently pulled the tank top down and guided Kelly's head back towards her mouth, fingers curling again at the base of his skull. Stella wraps her hand around his hard cock and thrusts it up and down rhythmically. Losing track of all rational thought, Kelly rests her forehead against hers and closes her eyes as he breathes heavily against her lips. She silences him by sticking her tongue in his mouth and pulling him back to her by the nape of the neck, She makes a quick effort to strip him of his only piece of clothing and kisses his chest like he did to her moments ago. Kelly must have understood what he was doing because suddenly she felt him gently pulling her hair and leading her back to him. He lifts her hips effortlessly and slams her into him, both moaning at the sensation as he enters her. She starts bouncing up and down and Kelly counters her movements by pushing her hips against her. The tightening of her vaginal walls sends him over the edge and a second later Kelly feels him release inside her. Instead, Stella simply leans over Kelly and kisses him and then falls asleep on his chest and Kelly falls asleep a little behind her.