Chapter 3: Convenience Store and A Glimpse of the True King

70-80 percent of the students headed towards the dormitories. The remaining students quickly formed into groups. Some made their way to cafés, while the louder ones went out for Karaoke. The hustle and bustle quickly died down.
I decided to swing by the convenience store on my way back to the dormitory. I went alone, as I didn't want to go with any one at the moment as they already went ahead or just a part of myself thinking that I shouldn't interact with those idiots. Well, who knows.
"My, what a coincidence."
As I entered the convenience store, I ran into Horikita once again.
"Horikita? Are you here to buy something." I asked.
"Yes, just a few things. I came to get necessities."
There was no shortage of things you needed when starting life in a dorm, especially if you are a girl. She took various necessities like shampoo and other essential items and promptly threw them into the basket she was carrying. I'd thought she would choose higher quality items, but she only went for the cheapest options.
"I thought girls usually made a fuss over what kind of shampoo they bought." I said.
"Well, that depends on the person, doesn't it? Ayanokoji-kun. I'm the sort who doesn't know when you need money." she replied.
She seemed to shot me a slight glare that seemed to say, Could you please not look into other people's purchases without their permission?
"At any rate, I was a bit surprised you stayed for introductions. But, that is to be expected of you, isn't it Ayanokoji-kun." she said.
"Well, I decided to participate because as I said, I prefer to stay out of trouble and I wanted to know their names and their hobbies and such. You too, decided to participate after seeing that I initially didn't leave, right? Though, you just said your name and sat. I thought you would do as much. But, I still expected a bit more from you." I said. I wanted to see her reactions and guilt-trip her just a little bit.
"That's because... I stayed because I saw you stay. Though my introduction might have been poor. I didn't want to give any thing else, but my name. That's all. But, I saw you decided to stay, so I did too. I thought that my name was enough for them." she said with a bit of a sad tone.
As she thought that I have been disappointed in her. Hmm? It seems that she is afraid of disappointing someone close to her, but her way of thinking will not allow her to admit it. Quite an interesting fact, that I can use to my advantage.
"Even though you say so, they don't deserve it. I don't see a reason to do so." she said.
I see, even though I affected her feelings, I still didn't affect the way she thinks. I only scratched the surface. It seems that I need to change her greatly to use her to her fullest extent.
"Ugh..."
She gazed at me.
This is rather a strange argument.
"You can even make friends, during Introductions." I said.
"How did you arrive at that conclusion? Actually, I should stop arguing with you Ayanokoji-kun. We'll end up in an endless debate. Only you got so many students in class looking at you with interest and admiration. But some girls did too." she pouts as she blushed, while muttering the last part to herself, which I heard loud and clear.
Oh, is Horikita over there jealous. How cute. I wonder, to be jealous of others already, has Horikita already come to love me. If so, then I am quite lucky to have such a beautiful woman in love. And it works in favor to use her.
"Horikita. Are you jealous?"I asked as I wanted to tease her again.
She suddenly blushed profusely and became embarrassed.
"Wh-Wha- No. I am not." she replied while blushing and looking way too embarrassed. It is as clear as day that she is lying.
"Yes you are. Horikita. I can see it. I know that you are very jealous." I said.
"Hmph. Maybe you are right." She said while pouting quite cutely.
We roamed around the convenience store, while Horikita is pouting and looking away. Even though, she was being like this. Being with her didn't seem uncomfortable.
"Whoa! There's even an amazing selection of noodle cups here! This school is super convenient!"
Why are those idiots being so noisy. And they seem to be standing before the instant foods. They tossed a bunch of noodle cups into their basket and made their way to the cash register. Besides, noodles they stocked up on snacks and drinks that filled up their whole basket. They think that 'Since there will be a lot of points that may be left over. It's only natural to spend them all.' How foolish. I can't wait to see the shocks on their faces when the school will reveal the complete system.
Cup noodles... They have many kinds, huh."
These were maybe one of the reasons I'd come to the convenience store.
"So, do boys really like this kind of stuff? I can't imagine that it's healthy," Horikita said, who finally started talking to me.
"Who knows, Maybe they are not healthy. But, I like to eat them from time to time. I guess."
I picked up a noodle cup and examined the price tag. It said, 156 yen. I couldn't tell whether it was cheap or expensive. Even though the school referred to its credit system as points. The prices were all listen in yen.
"Horikita. What do you think, is this price high or low?"
"Hmm? I'm not sure. Since, I never ate that type of things. Why, is there something curious about it?" she replied.
"No, I was just wondering that's all."
The store's prices seemed reasonable, at least to me. One point appeared to really equal one yen. Given that the average high schooler's allowance was around 5,000 yen, the amount of money we received is very large. And we will also not receive the same amount next month. Horikita, noting my odd behaviour, gave me a quizzical look. I grabbed a noodle cup to avoid suspicion.
"Wow, this is enormous. It's a G Cup, huh?"
Apparently, that stood for 'Giga Cup.' Just looking at it made me feel full. On an unrelated note, Horikita's breasts were neither small nor large. They exquisitely straddled the line between the two. The perfect size. I wonder, how would it feel to touch them. Nice, heavenly? Who knows. I should stop these thoughts right here.
Who knows, when they may cross a certain line...
"Ayanokoji-kun. Were you thinking about something stupid just now?" she asked.
"Well, if you consider thinking about your breasts, stupid. Then you'd be right on the money." I said teasingly while smirking.
"Eh." was all she could reply.
She blushed a whole lot, while looking embarrassed as well.
"Just kidding." I smiled.
She looked at me glaring while also blushing at me.
"Hmph. What a pervert you are." she said.
"Hey! I said that it was a joke." I said while smiling.
She continued to be a bit angry at me while glaring at me with a fierce yet quite a playful smile.
Horikita then slowly moved away from the food section and began hunting for some more essentials while saying.
"Ayanokoji-kun. I will look for some more essentials." she said.
I planned to use my witty jokes to score more points with her.
"If you're looking for something a cut above the rest, how about this razor with five blades? I bet it'd do the job." I said.
"Why in the world would I want to shave with that?"
I grinned smugly and pretended to shave an imaginary beard, but she didn't laugh. Far from it, instead she looked at me as If I was an idiot.
"Look at me," she said. "I don't have anything to shave. Not on my chin, not under my armpits, and not down there.
I smirked. Even though my joke failed. I wanted to tease her.
"Down there? What do you mean by that? Are you perhaps implying something inappropriate? Horikita?" I said. This was pay back for earlier.
She blushed extremely like a tomato. And looked way too embarrassed.
"Ayanokoji-kun. You idiot. Pervert. Pervert. Pervert, I didn't imply any such things." She said all that while looking embarrassed.
"Hehehe. Just kidding." I smiled and said. In an attempt to resolve things, well...from my bad joke that is.
"I thought it was real for a second. Ayanokoji-kun, you dummy." she said while pouting and turning around while also blushing from my smile.
She's actually pretty cute if she's like this normally.
Horikita again chose the cheapest face wash. I would have thought girls cared more about that kind of thing, too. She was still pouting and a bit angry at me.
"Don't you think this one is better?" I took an expensive cream off the shelf and showed it to her.
"Unnecessary." She refused it while almost seemingly reduced to her normal face which is ice cold.
"Well, but—"
"I am sorry but, I already said it was unnecessary, didn't I." she snapped a bit. Though, it seems that her anger was not at the fact that I suggested her an expensive cream but, it was because of my joke from earlier.
"Yes..." I replied.
I gently returned the face wash back to its place as she glared at me. That was just a joke, but she seemed rather angry on me.
"Ayanokoji-kun. You are terrible are making jokes." She said while still glaring at me.
"Well, if it's coming from you, then it's probably true." I grumbled.
She saw me be a bit sad and said.
"I didn't mean it that way. Ayanokoji-kun. But, please don't make jokes like that again." She said.
"But, I still consider myself, at the very least, to have a good eye for people. Normally, I wouldn't want to hear such people talk anymore, but I will make an exception just for you. Just don't repeat it again." She said.
Horikita really favors me, huh...
As two girls entered the store and started shopping.
I also noticed something, Horikita really was cute.
"Hey. What's up with this?"
While looking around the store, desperate for a new topic. I'd found something strange. Some toiletries and food had been tucked away in the corner of the convenience store. At first glance, they appeared to be the same as the other items, but there was one big difference.
"Free?"
Horikita, apparently also thought it was strange, so she picked up one of the items. Daily necessities like toothbrushes and bandages had been stuffed into a clearance bin and labeled "Free." The bin was also marked with the words "three items per month." And It was obvious that these were different from the store's other goods.
"They must be emergency relief supplies for students who use up all their points. How lenient." She said.
"Yeah, very lenient indeed." I said. As I knew, that was not the truth.
"Horikita. I really think we will not receive 100,000 points next month. I'm sure you have your doubts as well. Right?" I asked. As of now, I wanted to give her a hint.
"Some might think that these are free products and emergency relief for students those who run out of points, but nobody even an idiot can't lose points that easily. Sensei, also said that our points reflect on our worth. Meaning the better we are the more points we receive. Right?" I said.
"Yes, Sensei did say that." She adopted a thinking position and said so.
"Sensei also said to save them. Meaning that we will not receive the exact same points next month." I said.
"That's why, Horikita. Save your points, Don't waste them." I warned her.
"Thank you, Ayanokoji-kun. For the advice. And I dont plan to waste them at all, not like our stupid classmates." She said.
"This school, isn't as lenient as we thought." She replied. You are correct on that one, Horikita.
"Hey, shut it! Just wait a sec! I'm looking for it right now!"
A sudden, loud voice drowned out the store's peaceful background music.
"Come on. Hurry up. You have a line of people waiting on you!"
"Oh yeah? Well, if they have any complaints, they can take it up with me!"
Apparently trouble was browsing by the register. A dispute had broken out had broken out between two students who were glaring at each other. I recognised the one with the ill-tempered look and behaved like a dog in the class. He was a student from my class, the guy with the red hair. He had his hands full of noodle cups.
"What's going on here?" I asked.
"Huh? Ayanokoji?" He said. It seems that he remembered my name, still.
"I asked because it sounded like there was trouble."
After my explanation, the red haired dog looked somewhat calm and lowered his voice.
"I forgot my student ID card. Forgot that it pretty much acts as our money from now on, too."
I looked at his empty hands. He'd put the noodle cups away. He started to leave, probably heading back to the dorms, where he'd likely forgotten his card. To not remember such an important detail that was stressed upon, he's truly the embodiment of a stupid dog.
"I can pay for you. I mean it'd be annoying if you had to head all the way back to the dorms. I don't mind. Besides, I want to help a classmate out in need." I said.
"That's true. You're right it'd be absolutely annoying. And thank you, Ayanokoji. You really do seem like a good guy." he said. But, dog you are wrong about that thing. I am not good, I am on the middle of bad or plain evil. Well, sometimes a mix of both. Or who knows.
Besides, the store wasn't particularly far from the dorms, but by the time he got back there there would be a long line of students buying lunch.
"My name's Sudou," he said. "Thanks for helping me out. I owe you." he said. It seems that the dog has a name. Till now, I thought his name was just DOG. That's all.
Anyways, time to make good impressions as always.
"Nice to meet you, Sudou." I said.
Sudou then handed me his noodle cup, and I walked over to the hot water dispenser. After watching our short exchange, Horikita sighed, aghast.
"Ayanokoji-Kun. Why are you acting like a pushover. You look like you intend to serve him. Or do you intend to being friends with him?" She asked.
"Well, I didn't care about making friends, I just wanted to help that's all."
"Also, Aren't you afraid?" She asked.
"Afraid? Why? Because he looks like a delinquent?" I asked
"I recommend you not to be friends with him. It's better to keep such people at a distance. I am saying this to you as I care about you..." She realised what she said and became quiet and embarrassed.
I smirked.
"Does Horikita care for me that deeply." I teased her.
"Y-Y-You must be dreaming." She said. Of course, you are lying.
"I know that Horikita cares for me. How sweet." I added a cherry on top.
As I proceeded, to tease her, she finally gave in...
"Sh-Shut up. You idiot. Fine, I do care for you. Do you u-understand." She said, while blushing quite a bit.
"Yeah, I do." I said.
"But, he doesn't seem like a bad person at least. And you don't appear to be scared of him too, Horikita." I said.
"It's mostly defenceless people stay away from those types. If he acted violently, I could rebuff him. That's why I don't withdraw." She said.
An interesting reason and a unique way to protect herself. Besides, what did she mean by rebuff? Did she carry pepper spray to keep perverts off or something?
"Ayanokoji-kun. Let's finish our shopping. We'll be a bother to the other students if we loiter around for too long." she said.
Wrapping things up, we presented our student ID cards to the machine by the register. Since, we didn't have to deal with small change, our transaction was speedy.
"This really works like money..." I said.
My receipt showed the price of each item and the remaining of points. The payment had gone through without any problems. I poured hot water into my noodle cup while waiting for Horikita. I'd thought it'd be tricky but opening the lid and pouring hot water up to the line was very simple.
I didn't really intend to waste my money on miscellaneous junk. After paying and exiting the store, I found Sudou seated outside, waiting for me. When I saw him, he gently waved me over. I decided to wave in return feeling a bit happy to have a friend.
"Are you really going to eat here?" I asked him.
"Of course. It's just common sense." He perplexed me with his matter-of-fact-reply. Horikita sighed seeing him.
"Horikita. Record anything that will happen here. Don't leave. You'll see what will happen." I said to Horikita as Sudou isn't listening and he started to eat his noodles.
She nodded.
"I'm going back. I'll be stripped of my dignity if I spend any more time here seeing you." She said that to him.
"What do you mean 'dignity'? We're just high school students. We're ordinary. Or, what, are you the high born daughter of some noble family or something?" He said.
She didn't flinch at Sudo's harsh tone. Pretty good Horikita.
Was it necessary for her to insult him though. Well, who knows.
She then proceeded to go into a distance which is not easily visible and took out her phone waiting to record and waiting for my instructions.
Why did I ask her to do that you may ask- Because I saw there were some guys were coming towards here with violent expressions on their faces. So I figured something will under take place here. That's why I asked her to record it.
"Hey, you guys first years? This is our spot."
As Sudo continued to slurp his ramen, three boys called out to us.
With that, I instantly eyed Horikita a signal to start recording. She understood me and started it.
Just as expected. They are trying to take this place, but with Sudo that won't be possible. So, it will be spicy.
"Who are you? I was already here. You're in the way. Get lost," Sudou barked.
"You hear this guy? 'Get lost' he says. What a cocky little first-year punk."
The three laughed in Sudou's face. Great, now the dog won't stay still.
Sudou shot up, slamming his noodle cup against the ground. The broth and the noodles splashed everywhere.
" 'First-year punk,' huh? You tryin' to make fun of me, huh?!" He barked.
Sudou the dog, had an extremely short fuse. If I had to judge he seemed like the type to threaten anyone or anything that crossed him.
"You're awfully mouthy, considering we're second-year students. We already put our bags here, see?"
Plop! With those words, the second-year upperclassmen put down their bags and laughed like animals.
"See, our stuff's here. Now, beat it," one of them said.
"You got a lot of guts, asshole." Sudou said.
Sudou didn't back down, unfazed by being outnumbered. It looked like fists were going to fly at any moment. I, of course, didn't want any part of it, not until later...
"Oh, wow, scary. What class are you in? Wait, never mind. I think I know. You're in Class-D, aren't you?"
"Yeah, so what?" The dog snapped.
The upperclassmen students exchanged glances and burst into laughter.
"You hear that, He's in Class-D! I knew it! It was a dead giveaway!"
"Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Hey!"
As Sudou barked at them, the boys grinned and stepped backwards.
"Aw, you poor things. Since, you're 'defective,' we'll let you off the hook, just for today. Let's get going, guys."
Defectives huh? I am now almost 100 percent sure.
"Hey, don't run away! Hey!" Sudou shouted.
"Yeah, yeah. Keep on yapping. You guys'll be in hell soon enough anyway."
Hell huh? This proves the fact that next month we won't get points next month and the revelation of the system. There really are many things to prove it.
"Ah, damn it! If those had been nice second-year students, or cute girls, that would've been great. Instead, we had to deal with those annoying morons."
Sudou didn't bother to clean up his mess, he thrust his hands into his pockets before heading back.
I looked at the wall outside the convenience store, discovering surveillance cameras. So, they keep these cameras everywhere to monitor us, huh?
"This might lead to some problems later," I muttered.
I thought to reluctantly clean the mess, but Horikita came upto me after recording it.
"Ayanokoji-kun. I recorded everything. But, I have a question. Why did those students provoke him and why did they call him 'defective' and such." She asked with a quizzical look on her face while handing me her phone.
"Horikita. Can you send me the recording you just took." I asked.
"If that's what you want. But, what will you do with it anyways." She asked as she sent me the recording.
"I will tell you afterwards. Just go back to the dormitories."
She nodded and started going away to the dormitories.
                                        ~~~~~~~~~The Supreme King's Reign~~~~~~~~
I then proceeded to go in the same direction those upperclassmen went in. They shouldn't go so far, it's only been 2 minutes.
I then, saw them going towards the alley somewhere to eat or do something.
A good enough place.
"Hey idiots." I call out to them.
They turned around swiftly upon hearing my voice, wearing angry expressions. Like donkeys.
"Which bastard said that!" They asked angrily.
"I did." I said.
They finally saw me. I was standing nonchalantly and keeping my hands in my pockets while looking at them as If they were nothing.
"Do we know this guy?" One muttered to them.
"I think he was with that Class-D punk, just now. But, he didn't talk at all." One other said.
"Is he another defective?" They again say to themselves.
Well, I am sorry to say that, but the word 'defective' and 'me' do not exist in the same sentence.
"Defective? Who is Defective? And Why would they be Defective, Senpai." I said.
"I-It's nothing. Right? Guys." One of them panicked and tried to get confidence.
They can't reveal it, that's why he's panicking. I guess there might be some punishments for him, if he does so.
"Like, we'd tell you, Are you stupid." One of the idiots now basically confessed that he knows it while others are pretending.
They all began chuckling, slowly with confidence.
"Don't misunderstand me. I did not ask it as a request, but as a command and an order." I said as my eyes become empty, lifeless and cold. My whole face was stoic as usual, but this time I commanded them with a cold voice.
"H-H-Huh." was all they could mutter.
The atmosphere now suddenly turned dark. As my true dark aura, began to take its place. Now, there was no chuckles or laughs. Only silence. A creepy and a disturbing silence. Their faces twisted into a serious and then scared expressions.
One of them suddenly spoke up after seeming trying to recover.
"You need to know your place Kohai. You ain't some final boss, to be scared of you so instantly. Stop acting like the king all of a sudden." Let's see indeed, who will learn their places...
"Oh, are you really sure. Because I don't see a reason to beat all of you up... or even kill all of you." I said, as my lips curled into a smile and evil one at that.
Just from my words alone, they were furious at me. Good, Good...
It seems that one guy who had common sense tried to make others leave. But, others being the idiots they were didn't listen.
"You guys are really idiots." I said as this seemed to be the nail in the coffin for them.
One guy then tried to come at me within fighting range. While the others searched for any cameras nearby.
He then instantly rushed at me, more slower than a turtle and tried to punch me.
"You little shit. You are asking for this." He shouted while still coming towards me.
I dodged it swiftly. One guy towards my left, tried to attack me, again.
"You freaking shit. Take this!" He desperately said. But unfortunately for him. He is nothing but an ant.
In a quick-step. I managed to go towards his right side and then I gave an instant elbow-strike at his carotid artery. I made sure to hold back a lot while doing this, so this technique doesn't kill him.
He fell unconscious as I cutted off his blood supply to the brain for just a moment, making him fall down instantly.
The turtle guy was up again and was rushing at me. I sighed. This guy never learns, does he.
I gave a taekwondo round house kick at his knee, while holding back just the right amount, knocking him out.
I was increasing my speed to make it quick. But, still I knocked them all with one hit. But, they were yet to land a single hit on me. How weak.
Now, there was only one guy left and this guy looks like the one who talked much and seems like the leader of their group. I smirked. He's nothing but talk.
This guy also looks very scared and afraid of me while looking at me as If he saw a ghost.
"Just, who are you, Bastard. You beat them without getting a single scratch. Just who do you think you are?" He said while looking really terrified and managed to finally utter a single sentence.
I smirked. "Hey, do you wanna know something. Senpai." I said while releasing dark and cold aura around me again.
He tried to run away due to his pathetic fear.
I instantly gazed at him with my cold eyes as I once again began to release my true dark aura that engulfed him.
"If you run, then you'll be my prey for the rest of your short life. I will hunt you down even in your nightmares." I said, with my cold tone.
He looked really terrified while shaking in his place.
I slowly smirked. That's it. Good, good. He's finally learning his place.
I took out my phone and then showed him the video recording of them giving hints of the S-System to us.
I played it while saying.
"How, idiotic. Senpai. You still don't understand the situation here, don't you." I said.
"I can make you get expelled from this school and worse, make your life a living hell. Of course, that applies to the three of you." I said, with my cold tone and my eyes as dark as always.
"I can leave you, If you answer my questions." I said while smirking.
"W-What d-do you want to know." said the turtle senpai while choking his words and looked slightly in worse shape.
Why is he acting like he's so damaged, I made sure to hold back and give him a weak roundhouse kick that's all. Or, is he too weak.
"Let's not rush things, shall we." I said, while smirking.
"I want the full information regarding the S-System. Of course, you can't hide anything from me. If you guys do..." I glared at them with much intensity and letting the threat hang in the air.
This was almost enough to make them shit themselves.
"Pl-Please, an- anything but that. We will get into big trouble if we reveal that information to a first-year."
They can be expelled, How stupid of them.
"Don't worry so much. As long, as the school doesn't know, you guys won't get in trouble. That's why we are in a dark alleyway right, with no surveillance cameras." I said while I fake smiled.
"But, we will still be in much trouble. If anyone really found out, we'd get expelled." said the puny leader of the group. Seriously, didn't I already say it. Are they that dumb.
"I already said it, the school won't find out, and I am sure, that you guys don't have a choice. Here."  I said coldly while glaring at them.
This made the atmosphere and them silent and they again nodded intensely at my threat, as now, they themselves know that they don't really have a choice.
"Ok, ok. We w-will explain everything. Please don't let the school find out." They said while begging.
I secretly pressed a button on my phone... that these guys are doomed of.
Then they proceeded to explain every single detail they know of the S-System to me.
Which, I almost already knew of. I wasn't, looking for this, exactly, I had another thing up my sleeve...
I chuckled.
"Wh-Why are you laughing." They asked while looking scared.
"You guys just revealed all this information right?" I said while looking at their faces.
"Y-Yeah." They said while looking a bit nervous.
"Shouldn't you account for the possibility that I might record this conversation too." I said, with this, their faces were more paler than a coconut. How funny.
I smirked. I had them completely trapped up. Earlier, when I clicked that button it was the audio recording them revealing all this information voluntarily to me.
I then started playing that audio while holding my phone. With this, I didn't know a face could get so much paler in a few seconds.
"Wh-Why? Did y-you do this to us." They asked in disbelief.
"This is the evidence of you guys revealing the S-System voluntarily to me. Now, you guys can be expelled." I said. While I added that word for something.
"V-Voluntarily? We didn't do it voluntarily. You forced us to." They were finally able to mutter one sentence properly.
"But, Even If I did, like you said. There isn't any trace of my voice in the recording. Only of you guys, revealing it voluntarily, that's all." I smirked. They must really think I am someone not to be messed with.
They finally understood that they were cornered beyond belief...
"Now, I can send this to the school. And Imagine, your faces when you guys'll be expelled." I said coldly.
"Wait, p-please- We will do anything, p-please don't do it to us." He said pathetically.
The other two were frozen in utter despair while the leader of their small little group was talking to me.
"What sad, useless, pathetic morons you all are." I said these cruel words with no emotion in my voice.
These were enough to affect them and they were standing still with despair.
"Please- we would give anything you want. Leave us." They all begged.
I smirked. "If you guys, don't want to be expelled, Here's how it'd go.You have to give me your private points." I said.
They nodded. Good dogs.
"I have about a 700,000 points, Saru over there has about a 1,700,000 points and Mijimena over there has about 1,200,000 points. All of us has an allowance of more than a first-year." They said trying to convince me.
They have a total of 3,600,000 points, currently.
"Do, you think that only private points matter to me?" I asked while smirking.
"Then, wh-what?" They asked while getting pale again.
"Here's, the deal, I want 90 percent of all your monthly private points, plus I want you guys to absolutely obey and follow my each and every order, till y'all are in this school. Am, I understood. Basically, you guys'll be my servants." I said, while smirking.
"Wha-." was all that they could say, after all they didn't expect me to ask this much.
"It's only fair, right? Considering the amount of information and power I hold over you guys now." I said.
To which they slowly nodded their heads while still seeming desperate. Good, Good.
"Also, I wouldn't send this to the school, with let me guess... some conditions that is..." I said smirking.
"For my first condition, I would want all of you to sign this contract, that I prepared just before."

You have to pay 90 percent of your monthly income and credit it in Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's account on the first of every month and absolutely listen to everything he says, if your payment is delayed even by a single second, then the specific individual will have to pay more and more percent of points to him based on the time and the delay or else they will have to face unknown consequences like expulsion. On the basis, of this contract, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka may involve the school or any other third-parties. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is not responsible for any damages, or losses.
If you agree to all of these terms then the three required individuals namely Shimizu Kuso, Uzai Saru and Gomi Mijimena of Class-2C as of current are requested to sign here.
Witness and Proof: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and an audio recording of them willing to sign the contract together.
Then, all three of them, signed the contract together and looked a bit relieved to not be expelled. But, they have themselves in a worse situation than expulsion itself. I smirked.
"Coming to the second condition, you already agreed that you guys will give me all of your private points to me now. You have to give me now, as of current and every month too." I said.
They agreed with no choice left and gave me all of their points on their accounts which I cross-checked.
They also told me of other things, like Special-Exams and such. It seems that we will have some island exam in the future.
I asked how many class points they had and they told me, they had 648 class points.
I also asked how they acquired that many points, they told that some random idiot named Nagumo is providing them reforms in exchange for extorting points from the first-years.
Kuso also told me that, there were exams like Zodiac Exam and the Sports Festival and the year end special exam to earn points.
Now, my account is blowing up with a total of 3,698,412 points. I didn't expect these idiots to hold this many points, but well, it was because of them extorting it anyways.
Now, they started walking away with a slightly hopeful look on their face that they weren't expelled.
But, they didn't know that I've been recording this whole thing of them clearing my doubts. But, I won't use this one exactly, as this one is only to make them quiet if they tried to be bold. That's all.
Emotional blackmail is the use of fear, obligation and guilt to control another person.
I've been controlling them all this time. I smirked.
I started to go back to the dormitories around evening, acting as if nothing happened.

Kuso's POV
As we all walked away from there, I couldn't help but think...
That guy... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka... He's not normal by any means. He acts like a true king and is a real devil in disguise.
He isn't someone to be messed with, by any means.
We are all in his mercy the moment he decides it...
That guy he really isn't normal by any standards.
I am scared to even think of him.