EPISODE - 36

"I fall in love with you over and over again...."

.............................................................................................................
He calls someone...

          :yes boss...

J.K : ask every employees to come to the main hall and keep a projector ready there.

         : ok boss...

He cuts the call and smirks....

He walks towards his wife, who's sleeping on the couch.....he kneeled down beside her and caresses her hair...

J.K : doll wake up...

She whines and opens her eyes slowly, which is now become puffy from all crying..

Y/N : what happened..?

J.K : go and freshen up, we have some important work to do...

She just nods without asking anything and went towards his cabin bathroom..

After sometime she comes and he holds her hand and goes out of the cabin...

After coming out of the cabin, she sees entire office is empty and no one there...she furrow her eyebrows and confusingly asks....

Y/N : where everyone has gone..?

He looks at her and said...

J.K : to the main hall...

Y/N :*confused* why..?

J.K : you come with me you'll find out...

They walks towards the main hall, where everyone is gathered.

Tzuyu is smirking thinking what he'll do to y/n..

Somi and mingyu they're worried for y/n

And rest all are confused, why they call them in main hall.

Entering the hall y/n goes towards somi and mingyu...

SOMI :*worriedly* what happened..? What he  said to you...did he shouts on you again..

She shooks her head ..

MINGYU : yes bestie...what he said ....

Y/N :*little smile* don't worry...he trust me.

They smiled in releif.

Jungkook goes up to the stage and stands up in middle of the stage holding mic...

His one of men comes in the stage and connect the laptop with the projector...

Everyone looks at him with curiosity and confusingly...

J.K : *calmly in cold tone* hello everyone...as you know, someone entered my cabin without my permission and stole my important file's....and one of our employees said that they seen my secretary miss y/n had gone to my cabin without permission when I was not around.