EPISODE - 38

"Cuddling with you is like a warm hug for my soul

"Cuddling with you is like a warm hug for my soul."

.............................................................................................................
When Jackson put his hand on her waist...she flinched but composed herself and fake smiled..

And put her hand on his shoulder...and they started dancing slowly..

Seeing Jackson's hand on her waist and she's smiling towards him  it makes jungkook more angry and jealous ...

Clenching his jaw he walks towards them ...

His all hyungs, who are watching him seeing him getting jealous they all laughed...

JIMIN : I have never seen jungkook getting so jealous like this...

They all nods....

V : I think he starting to like her...

JIN : I think so too...

HOBI : hope for the best...

They all nods agreeing him..

Jungkook stops in front of y/n and Jackson... greeting his teeth he said while fake smiling...

J.K : mr.wang...if don't mind can I have a dance with miss y/n...

Hearing him y/n heart skips a beat she looks towards him, who's glaring at her...she rolles her eyes and looks away...

Jackson clench his jaw but nods his head and put her hand on his hand and walks away...

Jungkook put his hand on her waist and pulled her towards extremely close to him...she gasps and looks at him with wide eyes...her cheeks turns red but she looks down...he took her hand and put it on his shoulder and smirks looking at her red cheeks...

He put his finger on her chin and turns her face towards him ...who pouts and glare at him angrily he chuckles looking at her cute angry face....he slowly started swinging their bodies..

Everyone is shock looking at them...the media started taking their pictures and videos..Lisa clench her jaw and greets her teeth angrily... seeing him dancing with a girl ... their parents are happy seeing them dancing together...

J/M : aww,they look cute together..for the first time I seen my kookie dancing and smiling...I indeed got a perfect wife for him...

J/D : yes honey, you're right...I'm so happy for them.

Y/n's parents smiles hearing them...

After sometime the music stops, everyone goes towards their respective seats...y/n also immediately goes towards their families to sit with them ignoring jungkook who's following her....but she doesn't sit next to him ..she goes and sits beside somi and mingyu...

Seeing her ignoring him...he pouts little and sighs...

Jungkook's dad goes towards the stage and gets everyone's attention...