EPISODE - 39

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.... "

.............................................................................................................
His family has already reached home and gone to sleep also.

He takes her straight to the bedroom and went inside the bathroom and make her sit on the counter and he goes to prepare warm water for her to bath without saying anything to her...

After preparing he comes towards her and said...

J.K : I have prepared warm bath for you, go take a bath quickly and change your clothes with something warm ok...I'll go and change in other bathroom...

She weakly nods and he helps her to get down from the counter and went outside the room and goes towards the guest room's bathroom and changed their.

After taking bath she comes out wearing her pajama and towel around her Wet hairs and sees jungkook sitting on the bed after changing himself.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, jungkook looks towards the bathroom and seeing her weakly walking, he gets up from the bed and walks towards her

J.K : come sit here, I'll dry your hair...

She just nods without saying anything, he makes her sit on the bed and started drying her hair ....after drying her hairs he makes a loose braid on her hair ..and checks her temperature while putting hands on her forehead.