EPISODE - 37

"I'm happiest when I'm being myself and I'm myself when I'm with you

"I'm happiest when I'm being myself and I'm myself when I'm with you."

.............................................................................................................
After two days

Tzuyu gets three years imprisonment for stealing files....
Her father tries hard to get her out of it but can't because it was jungkook's order..

Today jungkook has his company's success party..a lot of media and his all business partners are invited..

Everyone is getting ready for the party...

All the media and business partners and y/n's parents, his all hyungs,Jackson, mingyu ,Lisa with her dad everyone already arrived there

(Lisa comes to Korea from her business trip with some excuse..)
Now only Jeon family is left to arrive...

Jackson sees y/n's parents standing there but he does not sees y/n with them..

He looks across the hall but doesn't see her , so he goes towards them...

*In mind* :* confuse* where is my babygirl...I can't see her anywhere? This is my chance to go and talk to her parents about marriage..

Smirking he goes towards them and greets...

JACKSON : hello mr.park...*smiles*

Y/D : hello mr.wang...*smile*

Shaking hands with each other...

JACKSON : you can call me Jackson Mr.park.. I'm like your son only .

Y/D smiles widely...nods

Y/D : yes you're...meet my wife.

JACKSON : *smiling* hello mrs.park

Y/M : *smiling* hello Jackson...

JACKSON : Mr and Mrs.park, I need to talk to you about something..

They looks at him confusingly..

Y/D : what it is..?

JACKSON : I won't twist things, I'll get straight to the point...I like your daughter and I want to marry her.