EPISODE - 43

"The stars are very beautiful tonight but not as beautiful as you

"The stars are very beautiful tonight but not as beautiful as you."

.............................................................................................................
Next morning

Everyone was getting ready to go to Busan...

Y/n's parents also came to Jeon mansion because y/n's grandparents are also in Busan with jungkook's grandparents.

Everyone was ready and sitting in the living room and waiting for jungkook and y/n.

Y/n was also ready and jungkook was getting ready... jungkook is not feeling well but seeing y/n's excitement to go to Busan...he did not want spoil her mood and make her worried about himself...so, he didn't tell her.

Both of them got ready and goes downstairs..
All the family members are sitting in their respective cars... jungkook and y/n's parents are sitting in one car and somi sits with jungkook and y/n in their car together.

Y/n noticed that jungkook is sitting very silently and he is sweating on his forehead also and he didn't even kissed her like he everyday do...

*In mind*: what happened to him .? I'll ask him later ..

Everyone sits in the car and leaves for Busan...

Y/n, somi and jungkook were seated at the back seat...while y/n seated between somi and jungkook...somi is busy in her phone while texting mingyu...y/n holds jungkook warm hand and asks...

Y/N : koo...are you okay..?

Jungkook looks towards her and smiles and nods his head...

J.K : just feeling bit tired..

Y/n caressed his knuckles ...

Y/N : then take some rest ...

He nods and putted his head on her shoulder and kisses her neck...

Y/n blushes and let him sleep on her shoulder..

He slowly falls asleep on her shoulder...

After sometime y/n felt jungkook's skin getting hot...she slowly put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature and he was having a fever...

Y/n worriedly looks towards somi and said...

Y/N :*worriedly* somi...koo is having fever, what should we do now..?

SOMI : what...ok ok don't worry, for now let him sleep and cover him with blanket...we will arrive shortly ..then we will give him tablet there because we don't have any tablets in the car...ok.

Y/n nods and somi give her a blanket...y/n put the blanket on him and covered him properly..and y/n started caressing his hair...

After half and hour they all arrived their home in Busan .. y/n slowly wakes up jungkook and asked him..

Y/N : how are you feeling...?

J.K : I'm ok don't worry..

Y/N : You have a fever...and you're saying me to not to worry...why you didn't told me about this koo....we can stayed in the house and take some rest .

J.K : sorry...I don't want to ruin you excitement because of my fever...

Y/n glare at him...

Y/N : for me you're my first priority koo...after that this all things...next time if you hide something like that ..then I'll not talk with you.

She said Pouting....his heart skips a beat hearing her words, he smiles widely and kissed her forehead and said..

J.K  : ok I'm sorry...I'll not hide anything from you.

Y/N : good...now common you'll take tablet's and then rest until you're fine.

He nods while smiling...both them get down from the car...

Their grandparents welcome them...after greeting and hugging each other everyone went inside the house.... everyone went to their respective rooms....y/n and jungkook also went to their respective room and after freshening up ,y/n make jungkook to lay on the bed and gave him medicine ...and went to freshen up herself..

After freshening up y/n also sits on the bed and started reading her novel... because she's not sleepy...

Y/n looked at jungkook who was shivering...y/n worriedly patted his cheeks to wake him up... jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her tiredly...

Y/N : koo... should I call the doctor..?

J.K : no no, I'm ok just feeling cold...

Y/N : are you sure...wait a minute, I'll adjust the temperature of this room.

He nods and after adjusting the temperature she cover him properly and sits beside him ...he close his eyes and she Started reading her novel while caressing his hair...after minute jungkook put his head on her lap ...she smiles seeing his action and started caressing his hair and he  snuggle in her stomach...

After a minute jungkook pulled her tshirt a little up and y/n looked at him with wide eyes...

Y/N :*stuttering* koo.w..hat are you doing..?

He giggled and snuggle in her stomach without saying anything...she gasped at the sensation of his face ...he pulled her tshirt down with his face still in and kissed her belly...y/n shivers to his touch and her stomach tingle inside ,her whole face is red by now......they always kissed and hugged and cuddled but other than that they never gone this far...this is the first time...

She blushed again when he brushed his nose on her skin...after sometime he fall asleep like this...y/n started reading her book shyly thinking about their little movement....

They're not active in sexual intercourse because jungkook want to y/n to be comfortable with him fully and he's planning do it on their honeymoon...that because he only kissed , hugged and cuddled with her...and today because of fever he wants to hold something warm but seeing her reading book very interestingly he doesn't want to disturb her that because he putted his head on her lap so that she can read her novel without getting distrub by him and after sometime he wants to feel her skin that because he lifted her tshirt and snuggle in her stomach..and drifted to his slumber..

After someday

Jungkook now feeling well....and they enjoyed their time in Busan.... this is the first time jungkook is smiling and enjoying because of y/n ....and their parents, grandparents are very happy to see that....this is the first time they're seeing jungkook like that..

Y/n really changed his life .... they're all very grateful to y/n to bring their kookie back like this..

Y/n and jungkook both them getting very comfortable with each other and now we can say that...they know each other very well more then anyone..

After few days staying and enjoying in Busan..they all returns Seoul with their grandparents.

.............................................................................................................