EPISODE - 48

"You're the greatest gift I've ever gotten"

...........................................................................................................
Next day..

Jungkook was working in his cabin, y/n and other employees went to the canteen for lunch

Jungkook was working in his cabin, y/n and other employees went to the canteen for lunch....y/n were supposed to eat together but jungkook had an urgent work so he asked her to eat with somi and mingyu.
Lisa takes advantage of the opportunity and goes to jungkook's cabin and enters without knocking....

Hearing the sound of the door opening without knocking, he thinks that y/n has come so without looking at her he asked...

J.K : baby you came, why didn't you go to eat with somi..?

But he doesn't get an answer, he frowns and looks up and sees Lisa standing there looking at him ...

He greets his teeth angrily and stands up in his place...

J.K : what the hell....

Hearing his yell Lisa comes to her sense and looks at him smiling and walks towards him..

Looking at her smiling face, he again yells at her...

J.K :*coldly* how dare you come to my cabin without knocking...

Sighing she looks down then looks up towards him smiling and said...

LISA : I have something to confess you...so I came inside without knocking..

J.K :*rudely* if you have something to say , first you should knock and come in after taking my permission....I don't like people who come in without knocking, expect my wife..do you understand miss manoban..

He said with his cold tone and she greets her teeth angrily listening to him saying expect his wife...

LISA : *forcing smile* sorry, it will not happen again...

J.K :*cold tone* now whatever you came to tell me, tell it quickly...I have other works to..

I have other works to