EPISODE - 46

"Forever & Always

"Forever & Always....."

.............................................................................................................
Next morning

They both got ready in casual clothes and leaves for shopping and amusement park..

Jungkook is driving and y/n sitting beside him and asked...

Y/N : koo...

J.K : yes doll....

Y/N : where are we going first...?

J.K : hmm... let's go shopping first, then we'll go to the amusement park..ok.

She nods happily..

Y/N : ok ...

After a while they reach the mall....

Jungkook opens the car door for her and takes her hand and leads her inside the mall...

J.K : baby...what do you want to buy first..?

She pouts and said after thinking...

Y/N : hmm...first we will buy some dresses..

He nods his head and put his hand on her waist pecks her head and walks into a branded clothes shop..

She buys a lot of dresses for herself and takes him towards the footwear section...while going there she sees a plushie shop and her eyes shines seeing the plushies and she looks towards jungkook who already looking at her confusingly, because  she stopped walking and looking at something...

Y/N : koo..*excitedly*

J.K : yes princess, what happened..?

Y/N : koo look over there, their is a plushie shop let's go..

She said excitedly pointing the plushie shop ...

Jungkook look towards her and said...

J.K : but why...?

Y/N : what why... ofcourse to buy the plushie for me...

J.K : no baby...

Y/N :*confusingly* what no, I want that plushie let's go koo...