EPISODE - 42

"You = awesome, Me = lucky"

.............................................................................................................
Night...

After finishing dinner everyone went to their respective rooms...somi and y/n went to somi's room to watch movie, they asked jungkook to join them but he refused saying he have some work and went towards his study room.

It's 11:30 still jungkook working in his study room...y/n went her room after watching movie because she was sleepy...but she couldn't find jungkook there..

Y/N :*mumbling*he hasn't come from the study room yet..?

Pouting she goes towards the study room

Pouting she goes towards the study room..and without knocking she entered the room, jungkook didn't noticed her because he's busy in checking the files...

She stands their and pouting she called him...

Y/N :*whining* koo~

He looks up hearing her voice and smiles towards her and called her near him ..

J.K : baby come here...

She walks towards him and stands in front of him..he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her on his lap,she puts her head on his shoulder...he started caressing her hair and asked..

J.K : why haven't my baby slept yet...

Y/N :*pouts* I was waiting for you...when will you sleep?

J.K : sorry baby...I'll wrap up and join you in bed okay..?....give me a while princess...

She nods and snuggle in his neck...he make her sit comfortably in his lap.

After a while finishing his last file..he picked her up in his arm who immediately put her arms around his neck and legs around his torso...and walks outside the study room and went towards their room.

He layed her down on the bed and pecks her lips and said..

J.K : sorry doll, I was caught up at work that, I didn't noticed the time.