┊L┊Out For A Break┊

"A Void huh..." Nightmare muttered as he watched Error leave the room. Peril then glancing at Nightmare. "Yeah, he seemed uncomfortable talking about it too... But... Why did you seem so panicked about not feeling him?" Peril curiously asked, Silver glancing at Nightmare as well just as he scowled lightly at the mention of his panic.

"Because whenever you go into an AU that was already far too corrupted, I have a hard time detecting your feelings, sometimes I don't even feel it at all." Nightmare sighed and Silver and Peril glanced at Nightmare in surprise. "My Lord, what do you mean?" Silver softly asked just as Nightmare intertwined his fingers together. "It's exactly what I mean... for some reason, the corrupted AU prevents me from feeling emotions. It's how it managed to escape my grasps after all." Nightmare sighed and Peril frowned.

"So... Error could've been in a corrupted AU..." Peril mumbled and Nightmare nodded. "If I hadn't focused on Error's emotions specifically, I wouldn't even be able to know that he got into a corrupted AU." Nightmare sighed, rubbing his nasal bone and Silver then glanced at Peril. "We should eventually tell Error about this... he might be in more danger not knowing." Silver spoke and Nightmare frowned. "Right... We'll tell him soon." Nightmare nodded.

╞═══╡☽⛭☾╞═══╡

"I'm surprised that Lord Nightymare allowed you out." Prism spoke as he leisurely walked towards Error with Wisteria in tow, waving. "Well, he was quite lenient..." Error smiled lightly before watching as Azure walked up to them while sighing. "I hope you know that while we're out here relaxing, the other worlds could be-"

"Yeah yeah we know! But c'mon, this is a good time for a break when the Moon Empire seems to be more diligent in their tasks!" Prism exclaimed while Error sweatdropped.  "Well yeah... It's because I made them have a break..." Error softly muttered under his breath, realizing how they ended up with more job since the Sun Empire court is now the one going out... Ah, he'll apologize to the others on their behalf...

"What did you say?" Prism asked, glancing at Error who tilted his skull. "It's nothing..." Error sheepishly said while Azure shakes his skull at Prism before glancing up at hearing footsteps. Error followed his sight and saw Rose and Wisteria walking together. "Heyy... I couldn't convince Synth to come. He said he'll have his own vacation with this guy named Mist." Wisteria sheepishly said and Error perked up.

"Ohh... Mist. I know him." Error smiled lightly and Wisteria smiled as well. "I see, that's good then. That means he really is getting his own vacation." Wisteria chuckled softly while Rose approached Error. "Hey there Darlin'. You looked quite nice today." Rose complimented and Error blinked, a small blush appearing on his face from embarrassment.

"Thank you..." Error softly said. He wore something more casual this time, sporting a white turtleneck sweater that had the sleeves rolled up to reveal his bandages. He also wore dark gray pants with a brown leather belt that had a silver moon symbol, and a black jacket tied around his waist. He also wore black and white sneakers.

(Yeah I'll probably never get tired of giving Error (And mostly only Error) different outfits cuz fuck the others, feel free to imagine them in however outfit you want cuz I ain't giving them all outfits lol

You can clearly see my favoritism here XD)

"All that's left is Comet and His Highness and we're good to go!" Prism cheered excitedly making Azure sigh and Rose chuckle softly. "I'm glad that you were able to make it though, Error." Wisteria smiled softly at the mentioned monster, who turned towards him and smiled lightly. "Well, I wanted to meet with Lord Dream anyways..." Error sheepishly said and Wisteria chuckled lightly. "Whatever you say." Wisteria then turned towards the door to see Comet walking out with their Lord in tow.

"Greetings my lord." Azure saluted while Error bowed lightly with Wisteria. "Hello Lord Dream." Error spoke softly and Dream nodded, smiling gently. "Hello Error. I wasn't aware that you'll be coming." Dream spoke and Error blinked, glancing at Prism. "Ah! That was my idea M'Lord Dream!" Prism chirped. "I thought that it'd be nice for Error to come with us and experience our bonding experience!" Prism chirped and Dream tilted his skull. "Even if he's already a court of the Moon Empire?" Dream hummed while Prism blinked before gasping and turning to Error.

"You are?!"

"Ah, seems like I didn't tell you?" Error sheepishly smiled and Prism pouted. "No! You did not!"

"Congratulations on choosing an Empire, Error." Wisteria spoke and Error smiled and nodded. "Do they treat you well there, darling?" Rose worriedly asked and Error nodded. "Yes, they treat me well there." Error confirmed and Wisteria and Rose nodded in relief. Comet walked towards Error and smiling. "Hey, I don't think we've formally introduced to each other." Comet spoke and Error nodded lightly. "Yes... hello. I'm Error... You're Comet, right?" Error curiously asked and Comet nodded. "Yep. I'm the Original Outertale Sans." Comet hummed and Error slowly nodded, his interest getting piqued at the mention of his AU.

"If there's ever a chance, can I visit your AU? It sounds intriguing." Error curiously asked and Comet perked up. "Yeah, You're more than welcome." Comet grinned at Error, who smiled lightly at the confirmation. "Is there any reason for the sudden interest?" Rose couldn't help but curiously ask and Error hummed. "I don't know, the mention of Outertale made me happy. I think something in Outertale could help me remember some of my memories." Error explained and Rose slowly nodded. "I see."

"Well, we should stop dilly dallying now! We might end up running late and that's a no go!" Prism exclaimed as he looked at a notebook he brought out. He then looked through the words and glanced at his watch. "Let's go then! The time in the AU we're visiting is different than the time of this world! So let's go!" Prism exclaimed as he grabbed a small brush from his bandolier and threw it into the air.

Error watched in awe as the brush then turned into a larger one, the same size as Prism too. Prism grabbed his brush and drew on the floor and turned towards Error. "You should jump in after Azure. This is how I make portals and I want to make sure you know it's safe." Prism smiled and Error nodded. "Thank you..." Error spoke before he watched as the court members jumped in. Error then jumped in once Azure jumped as well.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

* Lol I'm starting to lose motivation again úwù

* Anyways, I wrote most of this while on an island so yeah lmao

* About the next Bonus, do you guys want a Fun Fact and Headcannons bonus? Since that's what I'm currently planning lmao

* Thanks for enjoying this so far dhchfjf

* I don't know when I will lose motivation about this again but dw, I'm gonna make sure I at least make it to the next bonus, which is after Chapter LV, or 55

* Quite ironic that it's also the same acronym as Level of Violence huh

* Goodbyeee uwu