Chapter 1 - The Immortal and Vampire Realms

The Immortal and Vampire Realms

"Where is Princess Iliana? Hindi pa ba gising?!" I heard my father's voice echoing outside my room. Ano na naman kayang iuutos niya?

"She's still asleep, Your Majesty. Pagkagising po ay sasabihin kong pumunta sa inyo," Aria told him.

"You better! Tell her it's urgent!" I heard his heavy footsteps walking away from my room.

What now? Hindi niya pa ba ako tapos parusahan?

I heard repeated knocks, "I'm awake!"

Nagbihis ako saka nagmadaling lumabas. Aria and my men were outside my room waiting for me. I nodded at her saka umalis para dumeretso sa heavenly court – to my father.

On my way there ay sumalubong sa akin ang maraming cloud blossoms na halos pumalibot na sa buong palace. The heavenly palace looks like a floating paradise in the sky, with spells and magic built in its every corner.

This is the most powerful place in the world. Where the most powerful immortals live.

Pagdating ko sa heavenly court ay nakita ko ang isang matikas na lalaki. He had white strands of hair and is wearing a gold gown. "Father," I greeted him with respect.

Tumango siya sa akin saka naglabas ng isang scroll. Sumenyas naman siya na tingnan ko iyon. I went closer at nakita kong may naka-drawing doon.

It looks like a seal.

A symbol of a race?

I gave him a confused look, "What's this for?"

Bahagya siyang tumalikod sa akin saka naglakad palayo, "The crest of the Crimson Dynasty, the only living vampire clan today. The most powerful of the past centuries, ruled by the Belmonts."

Hinawakan ko ang scroll. All I can see is a bloody seal with black wings on each side. Sa itaas ay may parang nakatusok na sword, with a crown accompanied by it. Sa loob ay may nakasulat na Crimson at may punit na flag sa likod no'n.

"That crest gives them life. It strengthens their blood and keeps their body alive. That explains why they are the only ones left living in the Vampire Realm," ibinaba ko ang scroll at tumingin sa kaniya, "Their heir, the son of the King - Xander Magnus Belmont has been missing for a while, and he brought the crest with him. The Vampire Realm is in chaos right now," he slightly smiled.

"What do you want me to do?" tanong ko.

"Find him and get the crest, Iliana. Capture him alive to lure out their King, Lazarus," mariin niya akong tinitigan.

Nag-angat ako ng kilay, "And then? Will they all be killed if we get our hands to it?"

Tumalikod siya sa akin, "Not necessarily. But every century, a doomsday for the Vampire race happens," he smiled, "When the sun is the brightest, they keep themselves cold in a coffin. That includes one of the powers of their crest. It stabilizes their body temperature to adapt to their surroundings. They call it Dystopia, at kapag wala ang crest, they will not be able to survive."

I'm not into this. I don't want to be involved in their feud.

The vampires and the immortals are fine and all not until the Great War happened centuries ago. They used to live together, pero dahil natalo ang vampires ay hinati ng Heavenly God noong panahong iyon ang mundo into 3 domains. The immortal realm, the mortal realm, and the vampire realm.