Chapter 15 - She Was Poisoned, He's Missing

She Was Poisoned, He's Missing

I couldn't do anything about Nyx. I tried several ways para bawiin niya ang sinabi niya sa Heavenly God. I told him that we won't be a perfect match, that he's destined for someone else and such, pero walang gumana.

I was about to lose my patience but luckily my sister came and saved me.

"What happened to Magnus?" tanong ko agad sa kaniya pagdating namin sa patio ng residence niya.

She sat on one of the chairs, "He was brought back to the cell. Luckily dad didn't do anything to him."

Umupo ako sa tabi niya, "That's good."

Hindi siya nagsalita. She just stared at me for a long time.

"What?" angal ko.

Inalis niya sa akin ang tingin, "Why do you think Magnus surrendered the crest?"

Nagtaas ako ng kilay, "What do you mean by that?"

"No, I mean, isn't it weird? He spent a lot of effort travelling from their realm to ours just to be captured?" tumayo siya.

Napaisip din ako.

That's right. Why would he surrender their crest that easy?

"Could the crest be fake? The last time I asked him, sabi niya wala sa kaniya iyon at hinahanap niya rin," tiningnan ko siya.

She shook her head, "The crest he gave was real. I was there when dad tested it. There were dark magic of the devils circulating in it," tinitigan niya ako, "He even said it couldn't be moved by his magic, it was too powerful."

Turns out he lied to me.

Is it fun for him watching me look stupid?

He even acted as if he cared.

I clenched my fists. That question went through me.

Oo nga, why would he surrender that voluntarily?

Or maybe he knows the moon chose him, and so he went here to obtain what's his?

But he didn't seem like he cared about the throne at all.

"Ewan ko na!" hinawakan ko ang ulo ko dahil sumasakit iyon.

I felt betrayed.

Pero may karapatan ba ako?

Are we even friends for him to betray me?

I kept holding my head dahil sumakit iyon nang sobra.

All I remember was my sister kept calling my name before everything went black.

"Iliana."

I could hear voices around me but I couldn't open my eyes. I feel too weak and heavy.

"What happened to her, Master? Is she sick?" that sounded like my sister's voice.

Wala na akong narinig na boses kasunod no'n.

Yrine's Point of View.

"What happened to her, Master? Is she sick?" I was sitting beside Iliana's large cozy bed. My hands were holding hers.

Master Valor didn't answer me. His gaze was fixed only on Iliana.

I didn't ask him another question dahil dumating na si dad. We didn't bother showing courtesy because we were all too sad.