V1 - Chapter 3: First Revenge

When walking into the classroom I immediately heard students talking about the power outage and shoplifting.

"Bro! Someone stole beer, beer!" Hondo was hyping up beer.

"You're acting as if that is the weirdest thing, apparently someone stole an entire ladder," Miyamoto said.

Yamauchi then grinned and said "this guy is a legend, he stole condoms!"

I sat at my seat ready for another boring day of lessons.

"But you know what's really shocking?" Hondo asked.

"The post made to the school discussion board last night?" Miyamoto guessed.

"Yeah, the post said that some seniors were blackmailing first years."

Yamauchi laughed and said "those first years must be stupid."

Sudo, who was sitting nearby, looked down in shame.

Yamauchi continued by saying "also, doesn't that guy call himself X? What a cringe lord."

I zoned the conversation out hoping to get a brief respite. Fortunately, no one talked to me, only Horikita gazed at me for a moment and shook her head.

The day passed without any significant events. I ate lunch with Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi and moved on with my day. After school I headed toward my dorm and entered. It was time.

* * *

A second year student stared at a text message from "Nagumo" and groaned. He had to gather more private points. He also received another message shortly after asking about the post on the school discussion thread. The second year didn't know what to say, another one of the henchmen must have been caught and a concerned individual posted it on the discussion board.

The second year deleted Nagumo's messages and sighed. He would've had plenty if that stupid first year didn't get blackmailed before he could blackmail him. He couldn't believe it at first until he saw the blackmailer had the video of Sudo attacking them. At first he was just annoyed, however, things were different now. If the blackmailer had a video of the attack, what else did they have? However, when talking it over with his two accomplices they came to the conclusion that it was the only video. The blackmailer would have told the first year to not speak of it at all if they had more. After all, they now have more time to prepare and come up with defenses.

Currently, he was putting those worries behind him. He was walking behind the school because he received a love letter. He smiled, it was finally time for his spring. Then he heard footsteps and turned around to see his future girlfriend.

"Kyoya?" A male student asked. This male student was one of his accomplices.

"Taniuchi?" Kyoya asked, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same thing, did you prank me with this love letter? Because if so, that's uncool dude."

"Wait a moment," Kyoya pulled out his love letter and showed Taniuchi "I was called here by a love letter."

"Yeah right, you probably made it yourself so you could trick me!"

Then a third voice rang out, "Kyoya? Taniuchi?" It was the third senior in the group that harassed Sudo.

"Ohta?" Taniuchi looked shocked.

"Okay, what is happening here?" Kyoya asked.

"I was called by this love letter," Ohta said.

"Another one?" Taniuchi asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Hold on, let's compare the writing to see if it is the same," Kyoya offered.