Finale

"What is it you wish?" The voice asked. I gripped my partner's hands. "My idea of a perfect world." I kept the idea of the world in my mind as I told the celestial body. "As you wish." Gimmi said. A bright white flash covered everything in the sewers as my partner's and I prepared ourselves. "NO!" Ladybug shouted, though her voice died out before long. I closed my eyes, a smile on my face as we were transported to the perfect world.

   When I felt the bright white go away, I opened my eyes to see I was still holding my partner's hands, but they weren't Shadybug and Claw Noir, just Marinette and Adrien. We smiled at each other and went to look around our world. We walked from where we stood (Francoise Dupont) towards the bakery, feeling hopeful. We opened the doors together to see Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng standing there, making pastries together. "Mom! Dad!" Marinette cried out, running to hug her parents. They hugged back, laughing. They saw me and Adrien and reached their hands out for us to join the hug.

   We all hugged for a while before Adrien spoke up. "Wait, is my mother here?" He asked. "Let's go see." I said, pulling away from the hug slightly. "You coming, Mari?" I asked before we left. "No, I'll stay here a bit longer. I'll see you later though." I hugged Marinette tightly and went with Adrien to his house. When we entered, we were immediately greeted by Emilie. "Adrien, my sweet boy!" She smiled. "... Mom?" He asked, still not believing it. Emilie nodded and spread her arms out for a hug. "Mom!" He hugged her tightly, a tear running down his cheek. "Thank you, Y/n, for bringing her back to me." Adrien smiled at me. "You're welcome, Adrien." I smiled.

*I left Adrien with his mom and dad and went home to see my parents. I hadn't lost them or anything so I just went to sleep, ready for the next day. Which was sadly a Monday.*

*The next morning*

   I woke up to my alarm, but my morning felt boring without Arai to talk to. I got dressed and went to school where I saw Adrien and Mari running to me. "Y/n!" They both shouted, running up to me. "Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked. "How much do you think has changed now that we're here?" Adrien asked. "Not sure. But it looks like Chloe learned to shut up." I gestured to her as she waved to us, along with Sabrina. "That's a relief." Marinette laughed, seeming much happier. Along with Adrien. Their makeup and eye bags were gone and they both held genuine smiles.

   "Let's get to class before the bell rings." Marinette insisted. "Last one there's catnip!" Adrien yelled, running to class. "Wait up!" I shouted, laughing as Marinette ran with me to catch up with Adrien. We all made it to class at the same time and went to sit in our seats. "So does this mean we all won, or are we all catnip?" I asked a loud, making the three of us laugh. Our laughing ceased when Ms. Bustier started class.

*Lunch Time*

   The three of us recollected and got our lunch from the cafeteria. We looked around for a table to sit at when Alya insisted we sit with her and her group. We agreed and all made some new friends that day. As we all talked to our friends, time seemed to fly by as the bell rung for us to go back to class.

*After School*

   Adrien, Marinette, and I all walked to the front of the school and watched as the rain poured. 'Do either of you have an umbrella?" I asked, laughing slightly. "Nope." They both answered before we all looked at each other and laughed. "My house is closer, we should run." I insisted. "Wanna race?" Adrien asked with a confident smirk. "Again?" I laughed. "Don't you ever get tired?" Marinetter laughed with me. "I didn't hear a no~" Adrien sang. "3..." I started. "2..." Marinette continued. "1... GO!" Adrien shouted as we all ran the fastest we could to my house, immediately getting drenched.

   I quickly unlocked the door and we all walked in, soaking wet. "What in the? What happened to you three?" My mom asked. We looked at each other and smiled before laughing. "We all forgot our umbrellas." I explained as we calmed down, my mom handing us towels. "There's no way you two could go home in this weather. I'll let your parents know you're staying over." My dad insisted. "Thank you, Mr. Didié." Marinette and Adrien replied. "No problem. Now go and get your showers." We all nodded and ran up to my room, soaking the marble floors as we went.

   After our showers, I made some popcorn and we watched my favorite movie: The Lion King. We all sang together and made our own theories. After the movie, we played with each other's hair and played video games together. "Tonight was perfect." I sighed. "Mhm." Marinette agreed. "You could say that again." Adrien chuckled. We all sat on my balcony, looking at the stars. "I wish it would never end." I sighed as Adrien and Marinette looked at me.

Author's POV:

   "What do you mean?" Marinette and Adrien asked simultaneously. "Forget it. Let's just go to bed." You insisted, walking back in before Marinette grabbed your arm. "Y/n... tell us." She demanded. "What's going to happen?" Adrien asked. Before you could answer, a shiver went through your entire body. You instinctively looked at your hands and saw as the tips of your fingers flew off in sparkly pixels. "Y/n?" Marinette asked again. "M'lady?" Adrien said, the two of them looking scared. "This was my perfect world. A world where you two are happy and have everything you'd ever need. Now that you two are satisfied, my job is done here." You explained as your hands fully disappeared.

   "What are you talking about?" Adrien said, grabbing onto you tightly. "We're only happy because of you!" Marinette nodded in agreement. "Don't leave us, Y/n. We need you." Marinette pleaded. "We..." Marinette looked at Adrien and he at her. "We love you, Y/n." They said simultaneously. "I'm sorry." You whispered as you fully disappeared, a tear falling from your eyes. Your friends welled up in tears as you disappeared. "Y/N!" Adrien shouted, dropping to his knees. "No..." He sobbed, holding himself tightly. Marinette dropped to her knees and sobbed with him.

*The End*