Chapter 4: Trust You

Once Shimmer was home. "Twinkle, where are you?"

         "Well, I was in my room." Twinkle replied as she came down the stairs. "What's with the yelling, anyway?"

                "It's because my twin sister sent my friends to keep an eye on me." Shimmer replied as she deflated. "Do you not trust me, anymore?"

                    "I do." Twinkle quickly assured. "It's just I don't want you to get caught."

  "Well, I didn't." Shimmer said. "In fact, the park's owner wants me to train the orcas for her."

                                "If that's the case then why are you here?" Twinkle asked in confusion.

                                      "I told her I'd do it but only if the park was closed and I was the only one there." Shimmer explained. "However, Pinkie and Cheese told me they heard said owner whisper some shady things to herself. So, I'm having them watch the owner. Just in case."

                                       Twinkle breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. At least you'll have back up."

      "Indeed." Shimmer agreed as she reflated. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got homework to do." She then went up to her room.

                  Some time later, "Alright, I've finished my homework." Shimmer said. "I wonder when Miss Clam is going to." She got cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. She then picked it up off of her desk and answered it. "Hello?"

                        "Ah. Hello, princess." Miss Clam replied. "Everything's ready for you."

                               "Ok." Shimmer said. "Be right there."

                              "See you soon." Miss Clam replied before she hung up.

                                "No time to waste." Shimmer said as she left her room.