Chapter 7: Take Back

"Cheese, where are you?" Pinkie called as soon as she arrived at his house.

          "He's out back." a red orange guy with curly dirty blonde hair and green eyes replied.

             "Thanks, Asiago." Pinkie said as she ran to the backyard. "Cheese, there you are. We're going back to the marine park."

                 "Why?" Cheese asked in confusion.

                    "You saw what Miss Clam did to Shimmer." Pinkie said. "She's our friend. We have to help her."

                     "Let her family handle it." Cheese suggested.

                      "No." Pinkie replied as she stomped her foot. "It's not safe for them to be there. Please, Cheese."

                         "Ok, ok." Cheese said. "Let's go."

                          "Do you want me to let mom and dad know?" Asiago asked.

                             "Yes." Cheese replied before getting into Pinkie's car with her.

                                   Pinkie then drove to the marine park.

                                                 ~Time Skip~

                                "What's the plan?" Cheese asked as he and Pinkie got out of the car.

                                  "First things first, we need to get Shimmer's necklace back." Pinkie replied.

                                 "Makes sense but where is it?" Cheese asked.

                                       "My guess, around Miss Clam's neck." Pinkie replied.

                                "Great." Cheese deadpanned as he and Pinkie searched the park for Miss Clam.

               "What are you two doing here?" Miss Clam asked as she approached. "The park's closed.

                                       "We know." Pinkie replied.

                                        "We're here to save our friend." Cheese added.

                                           "Oh, is that so?" Miss Clam asked.

                                             "It is." Cheese replied.

                                              "Answer me this." Miss Clam said. "Why are you two humans care so much about keeping their truth a secret?"

                                                   "You're putting four entire kingdoms worth of people at risk." Pinkie replied. "And for what? So, you can be proven right? To became famous? For your pride? You are a terrible person."

    "So, what?" Miss Clam asked. "Tomorrow, the whole world will know the truth about them."

                                       "I don't think so." Cheese said as he used his hair like a grapple and snatched Shimmer's necklace right off of Miss Clam's neck.

                                           "Hey, give that back." Miss Clam exclaimed.

                                               "No." Cheese replied as he gave Shimmer's necklace to Pinkie.

                 "Be free, Shimmer." Pinkie said as she grabbed the gemstone on Shimmer's necklace.

                                     The necklace glowed for a moment before the shell on it dissapeared.

                                                 "Ugh, that's it." Miss Clam said.

                                                    Just then, Pinkie yelled. "You're turn, Twinkle."

               Twinkle came out from her hiding place. "You two take my sister home. I'll finish this."

                             "Will do." Pinkie said as she dissapeared with Shimmer's necklace in hand.

                                                     "Good luck." Cheese added as he also dissapeared.