meeting amy

hey guys so this is my book i write it all by my self.

Amy p.o.v

hey my name is Amy but most of my friends call me Alex because of my middle name. i have a boy friend his name is mike when we first met he was so sweet that is how he is when we are around people but when we are alone he hits me and scars don't look good on me.

i have blonde hair and brown eyes i love to spend time with my best friend Becky . she is a great friend she helps me a lot with mike like when he hits me or calls me names. i tell her that he said we are not over until i say its over . but you know everyone thinks we are the perfect fit but no one knows our relationship of lies.

ring ring ring

thanks a lot stupid alarm clock i hate you very much. i roll out of bed get in the shower then put on eyeliner and blush oh and mascara and walk out to put some sorts on and a vans shirt with white vans (i just got some new vans today #you jelly). then make way down stairs. make a protein shake. then mike called yeah!(note my sarcasm) just to tell me he was out side . i hate it when he does that.i kiss my little sisters and walk out.

"well are you happy to see me?" why is a jerk stuck in that smoking hot body???????????????

well there you go hope you stay tuned for my next up date