why do you even care

Amy

he walked me to math class. and i sat in my normal seat in the middle and he sat next to me and his group of jocks walked up and circled around us like they always do. 

then the the teacher walked in.

"good morning class today we are having a pop quiz." Mr. Burnstian said.

"Boo math sucks." Marco, Mike's best friend  since the first grade comes out of no where with a boy around the age of 15 behind him. 

"AH nice of you to join us Marco and who is this behind you?"

"this is Hayes dad and i cant stay" he walks out of the room before his  father could say anything. 

"Hello take the empty seat next to Amy, Amy wave your hand so he knows who you are." Mr. b loves to embarrass me more than any thing in the world.

i waved him over. he sat next to me and he had the most pretty eyes that would make any girl melt. 

then the bell rang     

"hey you ready  to go to tel girls if they are on the cheer team?" Mady walks up behind me scaring the crap out of me.

"well thank you for scaring me and yeah just let me change into my cheer cloths and we can go tell the girls." 

"tell the girls what ?" i thought i was going to turn quickly around to be facing Mike but i turned to fast and bumped into josh. 

" oh god i'm sorry josh we have to tell the girls who made the team. now change so we can go." you are probably wondering who josh is. well he is my gay best friend. he goes shopping, does my make up, have girls day out with us and we tell each other every thing and the best part is we live right across the street from me.

_IN THE GYM_

"So if your name is called then you are on the team however if your name is not called we dont need you on the team!" i yell out.

''Katy

Nadia

Sam

Catherine

Alice

Christi

Shannon

ally 

Micheal

Scotch

and marry congrats you are in the team." they all start to smile the other girls and boys start to cry and leave the gym.

"OK girls and boy go get change into your shorts and shirts and stretch because we have a game Friday. and a lot of work to do so hustle." josh yells he is my co-co-captain and Mady id my co-captain and me of course i am the captain.

they scatter off like little mice.

_during practice_

"OK guys we will go out to the football field and practice every day hot or cold so with that being said start heading to the filed." they all run to the field.

20 mins later

"keep that head up josh, make your legs more stiff mady, louder if the classes cant hear you then you sound like a church mouse, high toe touches, back flips need to be on point, point your toes or i will break them off come on people this is not what winners look like five more counts left end it big!" i yell more and more. 

"good job for losers" mike says out of no were.

"look the last thing we need is some dick head bothering us so walk away please"well i am going to pay for that later.

"come in mike so new kid is about to try out and we need to have our captain there to see if he could make it" thank you Marco. Then i saw Hayes walk out on the field and my heart stopped what if he gets hurt or what if breaks something, why am i so scared i don't even know the kid but i do want to find out what is going to happen.

_30 after school_

"hey you  ready to go?'' mike asked

"yeah what took you so long"

"nothing and i would not be asking questions don't think i forgot about what happened at practice." and with that we walked to his car...

TO BE CONTINUED....

HELLO SMEXY MONKEYS YOU MIGHT BE LIKE BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH HOW COME YOU DID NOT UPDATE WELL I AM WAY TO LAZY FOR THAT SO HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT OH AND YE SI AM EATING FOOD.

-ALEXIS