DON'T LET THEM SEE YOU DOWN

AMY

I wake up the next morning early.I take a shower get and walk in my closet and pick out a dress and my white vans. Put make up on to cover up those ugly scares on my face. Then head down to my car but not before kissing my mom dad and little sister on the cheek then leaving.

++++at school+++

"Keep your head up" I tell myself.as I walk in I see Hayes it is something draws me to him is it his eyes,the way he dresses, the way he is sweet to everyone and the way he gives that crooked smile when he blushes. I could go on and on but then it would go on forever so let's not.

"Hey my little straight girl best friend." Josh come out of no where and knows how to make me smile.

"Hi my little gay boy best friend." I say as we walk to my locker.

"What happened to you last night?" He asks me.

"Well I caught Mike and Madison making out and BTW she is so off the team and you are my new co-captain so yeah."

"No freaking way. And do you want me to kick their butts because you know I will." Josh always hated Madison and mike but once upon a time had a crush on him, but since the day i came to school with a purple burs on my face he wanted to kick his butt.

"yes way and no you are good she will not see what is coming to her or that bish mike." and with that we walked to class and lucky us it was with mike and the skank.

"Don't let them get to yooouuu!" Josh sings. He puts his arm around me and i see mike get mad. But i turn to see Hayes frown. So i wave to him with a sweet smile and not the fake ones that i do in cheer and i forgot what it feels like to smile a real smile and i have to admit it feels good.

MIKE POV

i look up to see Amy looking as pretty as she usually does. I should have never hurt her but me being me she just wasn't enough for me. don't get me wrong i loved her and i still do it was just she broke up with me and told me to leave i was just could bare and then mady showed up. and one thing lead to another and our lips locked.

we were not expecting Amy to walk in but she did and now she like josh i wonder does she know he is gay?

AMY POV

"So you were with mike?'' Hayes asks.

"So the guy with the blue eyes does talk." i tease.

"Only to people that interest me such as you." he smiles at me.

"well then to answer your question yes i did but we broke up yesterday and the reason before you ask is he was locking lips with my ex-best friend."

"wow that was deep and he is a jerk for doing that to a beautiful as you." he says and then the bell rang.

HAYES POV

God she is way too special to get how she has been get treated the way she has been. But it is all good. she will be mine. i remember when i first moved to this school, when i showed up to first period and the teacher made me sit by her she had a red mark on her face.

"well ill see you around blondey" i say to her.

"See you around blue eyes," she smiles and walks off well time to go to football practice.

_AT PRACTICE_ WELL IN THE LOCKER ROOM

"So are you like into Amy or something?'' Mike comes out of no where.

"Sort of, why," i say ready for what ever he throws my way.

"Oh nothing just know her and i are still together so back off." Was that supposed to be a threat or something.

"Well that is not what she said.." i said leaving him getting irritated.

"Oh really and what did she tell you?" He said getting mad.

"She told me that she caught you and her best well.. ex-best friend making out and it was clear that you use to hit her and it was a matter if time before she dumped you because you clearly don't deserve her." I spit at him. Then he pushes me. I throw a punch it hits him dead in the kisser. Then the coach comes in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"

'Nothing just a misunderstanding, but we are good now,"i say he will believe me over mike any day because it is my dad's friend.

"better be now get out on the filed and run ten laps around the field.. oh and mike you might want to clean your lip it looks like you been kissing a rat." he adds on the end.

WELL GUYS THERE YOU GO AND I PROMISE THIS WILL GET BETTER AS W GO ON AND I WILL START A NEW BOOK SOON 841 WORDS..