i have my moments

Amy

it was after school and i was just standing there and waiting on my big brother to come and get me then i see an all white mustang pull up in front of me.

"Hey Amy you need a ride?" Hayes asked

"hey blue eyes and no thanks i will just walk my brother must have forgotten about me..." i say back but i can tell by the look he gave his friend driving that i am going to end up in the car either way.

"You know what on second thought why not but can we stop and get ice cream in the way?" i say climbing in the back of the car.

"sure and by the way this is my brother Nash, Nash this is Amy but most of her closest friends call her Alex because her real name is Alexis and her middle name is Amy." my question is how does he know this stuff and what happened to his lip.

"Oh is this the girl you would not stop talking about dude she is way hotter than you said she was and how do you know this stuff about her?" Nash said which made me blush. i don't even know why is it possible i like him or am i just going mad.

"well this is my house thanks for the ride and ice cream see you guys around." i say getting out of the car. I see the one person in the world.... no wait the second person i hate most in the world Madison standing in my drive way.

"You got some nerve to even be on my property what do you want to suck mike face off some-more well you can have him i don't ever want to see your face again and just so you know i need your cheer uniform by tuseday now leave and never come back you self inflicted sack of horse crap."

"I just came to say that i am so so-"

"I don't want to here it leave" i say and point down my drive way.

_________in amy house__________________

I walk in and the sitting in the great room is Becky

"OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHEN DID YOU GET HERE HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING AND I CANT WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME ONE THAT I LIKE." I say as i hug my best friend half to death.

"Well im here in tour and i will be here for a week so I will be here for a week. I just wanted to see my best friend." She say with a warm embracing hug.

"We should go to the mall and buy some shit up. I mean let's make the most of you being here. Right?" I suggest

"Right." she says gabbing her car keys and we walk out I did not see that red and white corvette in the drive way must have been focused on the tramp that was my friend. Notice I said was.

~®~®~®~®~®~®~®®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®~®

At the mall

"So then he was like only to people that interest my lik you "

I say trying to mock Hayes's voice.

"Omg he sound so cute." Becky say but then she turns around and give a shocked look then speaks,"how about we go to the food court and grab my boba tea and your star bucks and we leave?"

"Why what -" then I turn to see Mike and Madison making out. He never did that with me. But it hurt so much seeing them together I run off to the bathroom crying.

Then I see Hayes who walks up to me with a group of boys.

"Hey Alex what is wrong?" Nash asks Hayes just hugs me and I am thankful that he did I really wanted a hug at the moment.

"I saw my abusive ex-boyfriend and the girl I thought was my friend making out. And it hurt because I trust both of them but then again I don't know how to put up with all of that. So now I have to find my best friend that actually cares next to you guys." Then Becky walks up.

"No need I'm right here and I wanted to get you out of there because those stupid chick sucked were there." She states profoundly. Gods I miss her.

"So who these peep be?" She says making me.giggle.

"Ihayes, this is my brother Nash, and my friends Cameron, Matt , Taylor , Jack, Jack , Carter , reagan_mendes_ , Shawn, Aaron,skate,Sammy." Hayes say as he says the names they smile.

"So we should all hang out .and walk around " Becky suggest making eye contact with Shawn.

"Yeah we should let's go." Hayes says putting his arms around my waist which made me blush. And hide my face in his bicep.

Hayes

Was.I pissed the Mike did that? yes

Was I going to make him pay? Yes

Is it going to but in a fight? Some what.