this is the last time

Amy 

it was a quiet ride to my house i was scared beyond your belief i know he is going to hurt me but i let him right back in. why i don't know but what i do know is that he is going to leave a mark emotionally and physically. 

"Get out the car." i cant hear how pissed he was. so i just got out and walked in the house and waited my mom or dad is not home but even they were he would still hit me.

_2 mins later_

"Now why did you think it was OK for you to talk to me like that." i was sitting on my  bed when he finally came in.

"Mike I'm sorry i was just-" i was interrupted by a slap in the face.

"YOU WERE JUST WHAT ALEX, YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND YOUR LOSER CHEER TEAM NOT TO MENTION  MANDY" THAT EARNED A PUNCH IN THE EYE.

why would he care if i did that to him in front of Mandy they hate each other. or could i be wrong?

"YOU KNOW WHAT MIKE I AM SO SICK OF YOU HITTING ME AND CALLING ME MEAN THINGS I HATE YOU DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN I HATE YOU!" 

"YOU don't mean that Alex i love you baby I'm sorry just don't leave me" he tried to hug me but i backed away. and pointed to the door and  he just walked out with his head held down.

_later that night_

i called my closet friend Becky i knew he since birth but she moved to Norway

b=Becky a=Alex

b:s he hit you how many times now

a:way too many to count 

b:does he love you 

a:yes i know he does i just want him to stop hitting me 

b:i don't like him and i don't like that Mandy chick either they are up to something and my gut tells me that they are  up to something and my gut is never wrong

a:well your gut is wrong about  this and what time is it over there 

b:two am y 

a:go to sleep it is like six o'clock here 

b:good night and do what you think is best for you and i will be there in a few days i promise

-end of call- 

i walked in my bathroom, and looked in the mirror and saw the purple and blue mark on my cheek and the black eye.

"so this is what love looks  like huh? why are you doing you love him and he loves you?right or am i just as stupid as Becky and josh say i am?" then the water works start. i cry for and hour straight then i get in the shower.

i get out and put some sweats on and my blue vans and head to my white and red mustang.

when i make it to mike's house and use my key that he gave me if i needed it. as i walk in  i see something well two people making out. to be exact it was mike and mandy.

"i should have known." i say that and they both turn and looked shocked

"alex it is not what it looks like"

"oh really because what it does look like is my boyfriend is making out with a person that was supposed to be my best friend  , you know what just save your piety excuse and do me a favor and never talk to me." with that i run out of the house and to my car.

"should have know, well now they will pay.."

TO BE CONTINUED......

DOUBLE UPDATE JUST WAIT