That @$$hole

The ride to school was nothing but Mike telling me how we need to seem more like a couple.

"Babe are you even listening to me ?" He got some nerves.

"Yes I am but how can we do that when you keep hitting me. My mom freaking hates you. And I am starting to hate you as well." That earned a slap right across the face.

"Never talk to me like that again little Bitch."he said putting his hand back on the wheel. I put my hand on the red mark on my face .

We made it to the school and every one was looking at us but I felt like they were looking at the red mark most.

I walked up to my friend Madison. She had blond hair and DARK blue eyes.

She turn around smiled then frowned when she saw the mark on my face.

"Did that dick do that to you?" She asked with her arms crossed. Madison was the only one that knew about me and mike. She is my best friend and has been since grade 2. She knows when I am lying , hiding something , or hurt.

"Well did he?" I knew if she did not get an answer she would flip her poop.

"Yes " I say looking down at the ground. Then I felt a hand on my back. I knew it was mike who walked up with his group of friends.

"Hey girls what are you guys talking about over here?" He asked.

"Nothing but homework." Madison says she hates mike but I know he loves me.

"Well me and my girlfriend have to go to math see you guys later." Mike push my back a bit to indicate that I should start walking. I do as indicated and walk.

We make it in the building. And he walks me to my locker.

When we get there he presses his lips to mine. This kiss was not hungry but soft and sweet.

"Baby I'm sorry I hit you and it wont happen again just please don't leave me." He said with a sad and guilty look.

"OK but this is you last chance." I say kissing his lips one more time.

This is going to be a long year.

Hi sexy monkeys I know don't come for my head she will meet has and the boys really soon but it will not be dirty. Well I love y'all.