Amy and Hayes

Hayes

Its fun getting to know Amy more.  Right now we are walking around the mall with her under my arm.

"we should get buba tea BC it is bae and i'm not going to want it any later." Amy says.

then mike walks up with that girl and i can tell Amy gets uncomfortable.

'Hey guys mind if we join?" he asked as if we are all buddy buddy,

"yes i do i do't want to see your face BC of what you did to my best friend and if cameras weren't around me every where i go then i would so kick your ass." Becky speaks before anyone. the mike looks at any asking if he could stay.

then Amy looks at me.'he doesn't have to if you don't want him to." i whisper in here ear 

"Let him stay as long as he or she does not talk to me i am alright i guess." I was surprised that she let both of the stay. She looked super uncomfortable when they first walked up. We walked to the food curt to get Amy buba tea.

"i'll heave the mango tea with blue tapioca's please" Amy orders.

"that is her favorite so take notes i already know that BC we drink it together all the time" Mike says that as if they are still going out.

"Don't you mean when you use to go out, yeah, well i don't care she is over you and to make this clear i don't like you or your tramp so what you can do is go somewhere else with your bull crap." i say before Amy comes back with Becky. Amy attaches herself to my hip and my arm instanly goes around her waist. You could see that mike was pissed off but idgaf.

"Well guys me and madi have to get going we have a date to go on see you guys later" mike says that just to get under Amy skin.

"Bye hope you guys have fun." Amy says shocking us  all she was the bigger person and I'm proud of her for that.