Chapter 68

I woke with a start.  I sat up and looked around.  In the dark room, all I could see was that I was no longer on the sofa with Aris.  I must've fallen asleep and he carried me to bed.  Ripley was fast asleep doing cute little snores every few seconds.  I got up out of bed without disturbing him and walked to Aris' room.  I opened the door.  He was lying in bed asleep, or so I thought.  I turned to leave.  “Are you okay Jade?” he asked.  “I’m okay,” I told him, “I just woke up and didn't remember you carrying me to bed.”  “We slept on the couch for a little while,” he told me, “I woke up, but you were out of it.  I just took you to bed.  I changed your clothes.  You were still in that wet bikini.”  “Did you push me to sleep?” I asked.  “Not this time.  You fell asleep on your own.”  “Maybe I need to sit in the hot tub every night,” I joked.

“Come here,” he told me, patting the bed.  I went to him and sat down.  “Here.  Lay down,” he told me.  “What about…” I started.  “Ripley will be fine,” he assured me, “he won't wake for hours.”  I laid down beside him.  “Actually, let's take a bath,” he suggested, “You smell like him.”  “What does he smell like to you?” I asked, “I think he smells good.  You both smell good.”  “He smells like dirty dog,” he answered.  “Can you tell his smell from others?” I asked.  “Yes,” he answered.  “Tomorrow I am going to ask what you smell like to him,” I told him.  “Go ahead,” he told me, “but can we please take a bath?”  “Yes,” I answered getting up.  He got up fully nude.  “You were naked?” I smiled.  “When you are not in bed with me, I sleep how I want,” he answered.  “Or don't sleep,” I commented, “You were awake.”

I followed him into the bathroom.  He started the water.  I got the toiletries out of the closet and put them by the bathtub.  I dumped bubble bath in.  Then I went naked.  He helped me descend the stairs, then joined me.  I dipped my head back to wet my hair.  He put shampoo in his hands and worked it into my hair.  I rinsed, then he did the same with conditioner.  “Can I…” I started.  “No, I had a shower before bed,” he told me, “I am clean.”  “Oh.”  “Can I wash you?” he asked.  “I don't know,” I answered, “last time you left me.”  “I won't this time,” he promised.  “Okay,” I reluctantly agreed.

“Just lay back and relax,” he told me.  I laid back and closed my eyes, but relax.  I don't know if I can, feeling that tension in my belly.  He put his hand on my belly, “no need to be nervous.  I am only washing you.”  “Right now,” I commented, relieved that he can quell my nerves.  “If it makes you that nervous, we do not have to go any further,” he promised.

He started with my arms and hands, then moved to my neck and shoulders.  “Are you calming?” he asked.  “Yes,” I answered, truthfully, no longer noticing tension in my belly.  He moved to my chest and breasts.  He proceeded to massage, paying attention to my nipples.  He plucked a nipple with his fingers.  I heard myself release a quiet moan.  I felt his tongue play with the other nipple, then he lightly plucked it with his teeth.  I squirmed a little.  I felt his tongue swipe my lips and I opened my mouth granting him access.  He put his hand behind my head and kissed me with passion.  He finished then moved to sit between my legs.  I started to feel the tension again.  He placed his hand on my belly and left it there for a moment, “Just relax.”  I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, then another.  I started to calm again.  He raised my right leg and started washing my foot.  I started kicking, laughing, “I’m so sorry.  I’m ticklish.”  He stopped washing the bottom of my foot and, instead, went up to my ankle.  He washed the whole leg, then softly laid it down in the water and picked up my left leg.  He washed it, rinsed it, then I could feel feather light kisses going up the length of it.  He stopped mid-thigh.  He laid my leg back in the water.  He rubbed soap all over my belly, then went lower.  I got that feeling in my belly again.  He placed his left hand on my belly and massaged with his right.  This enabled me to enjoy the massage without feeling like I was going to throw up.

“Did you learn this in your massage class?” I asked him.  “No,” he answered, “I am experimenting on you.”  “It's amazing,” I commented.

He removed his hand from my belly and laid down beside me.  I no longer felt the uneasy feeling in my stomach.  Instead I felt something much lower.  He started to kiss and suckle my breast again.  The feeling intensified and I moaned.  He kissed his way up my neck and captured my mouth.  It was a tangled mess as our tongues fought for dominance while the tension built.  He kept steadily rubbing and massaging.  As the feeling peaked, I grabbed on to him, afraid that I would float away.  I felt my eyes roll up.  I gasped for air, he released my mouth and kissed down my neck.  I moaned as I felt my body shake.  I lay there twitching with my eyes closed.

When the twitching subsided, I opened my eyes and found his.  “What was that?” I asked.  His lips grew into a smile.  “That was foreplay,” he answered.  “There's more?” I asked, “ I don't know if I can do more.”  “Oh, you can,” he pecked me on the mouth, “But not right now.  Ripley has requested your help in the kitchen.”  He stood up and helped me to my feet.  “I feel like I need to go to bed,” I told him.  He led me to the closet and helped me into a robe.  He put on a robe and we both put on slippers.  I wrapped my hair up into a towel.  “So I am not marked yet?” I asked.  “No, but soon,” he answered.

I put on a sweat suit and brushed my hair.  “You do not have to be fully covered when it is just the three of us,” Aris spoke up.  “What do you mean?” I asked.  “Wear your pajamas and a robe,” he told me, “there is no need to be so formal when it is just the three of us.”  “Okay,” I acknowledged and changed to a shorts and tank top set.  I put the robe back on and tied it shut.  “Untie it,” he told me.  I untied it and left it open.  “Better,” he approved, “I will be down when the food is ready.”  I reached up and pecked him on the mouth.
I left the bedroom and went down the stairs and to the kitchen.  Ripley had already started sausage and bacon.  “I’m glad you are feeling better,” I told him truthfully.  I went to him and hugged him, “I was so worried about you, again.”  He kissed me on the forehead, “I am feeling much better.  Perhaps after breakfast we will go sit in the hot tub again.”  “Sounds good to me,” I agreed, “what can I help with?”  “Can you get the eggs and milk out?” he asked, “I am making French toast.”  “That sounds wonderful,” I said, getting the items out of the refrigerator.

Sensing that he really just wanted my company, I hopped up to sit on the island.  I don't want him lifting me so soon.  “Something is different about you,” he commented after an uncomfortable silence.  “Aris said that it is okay for me to dress like this when it is just the three of us,” I offered.  “You look great,” he commented, “but that is not what I mean.”  He paused to think.  After a moment, “almost like you had sex, but you are not marked….”  “Aris called it foreplay,” I told him.  “I see,” he smiled, “so he is working his way up.”  “What do you mean?” I asked.  “Baby steps,” he answered.

“What does Aris smell like to you?” I asked him.  “What do you mean?” he asked.  “He always wants me to take a bath if I smell like you,” I explained, “he said that you smell like dirty dog.”  “Oh,” he paused to think, “I really just smell you.  You always smell good.”

I got the plates and silverware out and set the table.  I got out the condiments, juice, milk and glasses to drink out of and put it all on the table.  Ripley brought platters with bacon, sausage and French toast to the table.  We sat down and waited for Aris.  “Dirty dog, huh?” he asked.  “He said that I smell like dirty dog when I have been in bed with you,” I clarified.  “Right,” he said, “interesting.”

A few minutes later Aris walked in and sat down at the table, “This looks and smells wonderful.”  Ripley cleared his throat, “Are you sure that it does not smell like dirty dog?”  Aris gave him a funny look.  “You told Jade that I smell like a dirty dog,” Ripley explained.  “Not now,” Aris started, “only when she has been in bed with you.”  “She always smells good to me,” Ripley stated.  I never should've told him.  “She does to me too,” Aris said, “After she has had a shower.”  “Are there other times when I stink?” I asked.  “Not so far,” Aris answered.

We served ourselves food and started to eat.  “Are there times when I smell bad?” Aris asked.  “No,” I answered, “Ripley always smells good too.”  “As long as I smell good to you, I do not care,” Ripley told me.  “Same here,” Aris agreed.

“Aris, Ripley and I are going to soak in the hot tub after breakfast,” I changed the subject, “do you want to join us?”  “As much as I would love to, I am going to have to pass,” Aris replied, “I have some business to attend to.”  “Pity,” Ripley commented, still disgruntled.  “Ripley, I am setting the date for that meeting for a few days from now,” Aris told him, unfazed, “you should be ready by then.”  “That is fine,” Ripley responded.

“What meeting?” I asked.  “Ripley and I will have to leave for a day trip to meet with the owners of a business that I want to acquire,” Aris answered.  “I won't be going?” I asked.  “No.  You will be staying with Max and Lia,” he answered.  “What if something happens?” I asked, getting worried.  “You will be fine.  It is only for the day,” he answered, “You will stay at the main cabin and everyone else will be here, including my brothers.”  “Do not worry Jade,” Ripley assured me, “they always only attack at night.  We will be back by dinner time.”

We finished eating mostly in silence.  I don't like the idea of them leaving me, but I am probably safest here.  I could feel that familiar knot in my stomach coming back.  What If something happens to them?
“I will have a cigarette with you, then I will do clean up,” Aris announced, bringing me out of my thoughts, “you two can just get in the hot tub after the cigarette.”  We got up, leaving everything as is and headed to the hot tub room.  Ripley does seem to be much better.  He is not limping or holding his side.  He and Aris take the chairs and I sit on Ripley's lap.  Aris lights cigarettes for all of us then leaves the pack and the lighter on the table.

I try to listen while they discuss their business venture, but it is hard when I am preoccupied with worry.  I lean on Ripley and close my eyes.  I breath in his scent deeply.  I can't believe that Aris thinks he stinks.  He really does smell good.  “Jade, are you going to smoke that cigarette, or should I put it out?” Ripley asked.  I immediately sat up straight and flicked it in the ashtray.  “Did I fall asleep?” I asked.  “No,” Aris answered, “You were just really relaxed.”  “I might need a nap after the hot tub,” I told them.  “That can be arranged,” Ripley told me.