Chapter 70

“Jade,” it was Ripley saying my name softly.  I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at him.  “You are doing it again,” he told me.  “Doing what again?” I asked.  He nodded down passed me.  I turned and looked.  I had my hand in his pants.  I took my hand out, embarrassed, “I am so sorry.”  “It is okay,” he told me, “you are an expert at it.”  “An expert at what?” I asked.  “At touching me,” he answered, “It feels like a massage with a happy ending.”

“We need to take a shower,” he told me, changing the subject, “then it should be time to eat soon.”  “Okay,” I agreed.  We got up and I followed him into the bathroom.  He turned on the shower and I got the soap. He put his hair up in a ponytail and I had the skin put my hair in a bun.  When the water was warm enough, I followed him in and shut the door behind me.

“Can I wash you?” he asked.  I looked up at his eyes.  “I want to return the favor,” he told me.  “What favor?” I asked.  “The massage with a happy ending,” he answered.  I know I turned red.  “I will stop if you do not like it,” he went on when I didn't answer.  “Okay,” I shrugged, not sure how this is going to work, since I’m standing up.  “Leave it all up to me,” he told me, “I will not go any further than Yaris has.”

He backed me up against the shower wall, in between shower jets.  He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up.  “You shouldn't be lifting me,” I warned.  “I am just fine,” he told me, “now wrap your legs around me and hold on.”  I locked my legs around his waist.  This put me at eye level with him.  He ran his hands down my sides and around to my butt, where they rested, taking some of the weight off of my legs.  He leaned forward slowly and licked my lips.  I opened my mouth and he devoured me.  He doesn't just smell like peaches, he tastes like peaches too.  He ended the kiss by pulling my bottom lip through his teeth.  “Watch me,” he commanded, “do not close your eyes.”  He started kneading and massaging my left breast.  He rolled my nipple between his fingers, then tugged on it.  I whimpered.  His eyes glowed red.  He lifted me up higher so that he could reach my right breast with his mouth.  I watched as he twirled his tongue all around my nipple before taking it in his mouth.  He twirled and twisted my nipple, punishing it with his tongue, then nipped it with his teeth.  I moaned.  He suckled on it as if he were a baby, then tugged on it with his teeth and let go.
He moved to trailing kisses in between my breasts.  I put my hands on his head and tried to guide him back, but he had other plans.  He trailed the kisses up my chest and to my neck.  He stopped and looked into my eyes before reaching my mouth.  “I see desire in your eyes whether they change colors or not,” he told me.  He kissed me softly this time, gently exploring my mouth with his tongue.  He kissed over to my ear.  “Do you want me to touch you?” he whispered, “I want you to say it.”  “Yes,” I answered.  He moved back and looked into my eyes, “Yes, what?”  “I want you to touch me,” I answered.

He took my legs down off of him and set me on my feet.  “Look into my eyes,” he commanded.  I looked at his eyes as he slid his hand down over my breast, down my belly, lower.  He massaged and hit that sensitive bundle of nerves.  My legs buckled.  He caught me before I fell.  He flipped me around to where I was facing the wall.  His hands slid around to knead my breasts.  I moaned as he plucked my nipples.  He slid his right hand down to my belly.  “I don't think I can do this standing up,” I told him.  “Just trust me,” he whispered into my ear.  His hand slid lower.  He started rubbing back and forth.  He slipped his left hand from my breast to around my waist.  He rubbed my sensitive spot and held me up.  I put my hands open-palm on the wall.  I rested my forehead between them.  He nibbled on my right ear, “I can not wait until I am buried deep inside of you.”  I shivered.  He kept rubbing, back and forth, picking up the pace, then slowing down, picking up the pace, slowing down.  He would hit my sensitive spot at random, as if it were unplanned, but I think that he knows exactly what he's doing.  “I know enough,” he told me.  I was like putty in his hands.  Back and forth, faster, slower, faster.  Delicious tingles starting at that spot and radiating throughout my body.  I was a panting mess.  Back and forth, faster, faster.  Steady rhythm now.

“Please don't stop,” I whispered.  “What was that?” he asked.  “Please,” I whispered, “don't stop.”  I couldn't do more than whisper.  “Are you ready for me to bring you to climax?” he asked.  “Yes, please,” I begged.  He focused on the sensitive sweet spot, occasionally rubbing back and forth.  I couldn't stand anymore.  He was holding me up.  He rubbed and rubbed in circles, bringing me to an explosion of electric heat spreading throughout my body.  I shook from the force of it, then a dreamy feeling came over me and I went limp.  He caught me, leaned me against the wall and sat me down on the shower floor.  My hair was falling down drenched now.  I sat trembling and panting.  He sat down facing me.  “Are you doing okay?” he asked me.  I smiled at him, “I’m doing great.”  He held out his hand and I took it.  I felt my breathing start to calm.  “Is that foreplay?” I asked.  “Yes,” he answered, “Well it is kind of on the line.  I will not go any further than that.”

We sat and looked at each other like that for a little while, then, “Are you ready to get out?”  “I think so,” I answered.  He stood and helped me get up.  My legs were shaky, but I was able to stand.  He turned the water off, “wait here.  I will get robes.”  He left me and came back wearing a robe.  He helped me into the one that he brought for me.  We both wrapped our wet hair up in towels.  He scooped me up and carried me to the bed, “Lay down for a little while.  I do not want you to fall.”  “Come lay down with me,” I told him.  “I better not,” he told me, “if I get in bed with you, I will not want to get up.”

I just laid down and watched him get dressed.  I got drowsy and started to doze.

“Jade.”  I opened my eyes.  Ripley was sitting next to me on the bed.  “Are you ready for a cigarette?” he asked.  “Yes,” I answered, sitting up.  He must've covered me up at some point.  “How long did I sleep?” I asked, pulling the blanket off.  “For about an hour,” he told me, “lunch will be ready in a few minutes.”  I swung my legs over to the side of the bed.  I took the robe off and put on a sweat suit.  I took my hair out of the towel and brushed it.  The skin put it up in a bun.

We left the bedroom and went down the stairs.  I followed him to the hot tub room where Aris was waiting for us.  Aris lit me a cigarette and handed the pack to Ripley.  “How did you sleep?” Aris asked.  “Pretty good,” I answered, “how about you?”  “Okay,” he answered, “my neck is a little sore.”  “Would you like for me to massage it?”  “Sure,” he smiled, moving his hair to his left side to hang down his front.    I walked around behind him and started rubbing his neck and shoulders.  “Your neck is really tight,” I commented, concentrating on the right side, “Do you need a head massage too?”  “That would be great,” he agreed.  I finished with his neck and moved my fingers up to his head.  “I am going to fall asleep at the table more often,” he joked.  “You don't have to do that to get a massage,” I told him, “all you have to do is ask.”  He took my hands off of his head and had me come around to sit on his lap.  He re-lit my cigarette and handed it to me.

“What's for lunch?” I asked.  “Ham and cheese sliders,” he answered, “they should be done when we finish the cigarettes.”  “Sounds good,” I told him, “I’m hungry.”  We finished our cigarettes and went to the kitchen.  The oven timer sounded right as we entered.  “It smells so good,” I complemented, “Do you need me to help with anything?”  “Just get us each a Coke,” Aris requested.  I opened the refrigerator and got two Cokes for them and got me a diet.  I brought them to the already set table.  I sat down at the middle placement.  Ripley sat to my right.  Aris brought a platter full of the sandwiches and sat it in the middle.  He went back, brought some chips and sat down to my left.  “Are you going to put chips in your sandwiches,” Aris asked as we each took one.  “I only do that with cold sandwiches,” I answered, surprised that he remembered.  “Same here,” Ripley agreed, “because the cheese is melted so it all sticks together.”  “Okay,” Aris said shaking his head, with a smile.

I took a bite of my sandwich.  “This is wonderful,” I told Aris, “The best sandwich I've ever had.”  “You have not tried my Philly cheese steak sandwiches,” Ripley commented.  “You will have to make them,” I implored him.  “Oh, I will,” he told me, “challenge accepted.”  I got another sandwich and some potato chips, “This really is good, though.”  “Thank you,” Aris accepted the compliment.  I ended up eating four of the small sandwiches and some chips.

I pushed my plate away, “I’m full.”  “Really?” Ripley asked, “I thought we would finish off that apple pie.  I want to make you a peach cobbler.”  I know I blushed.  “I'll eat some apple pie,” I responded.  “Do you want a piece Yaris?” Ripley offered, getting up.  “Sure, I will have a piece,” Aris agreed.  Ripley brought the pie to the table and split it between us.  There wasn't that much left.  I took a bite and closed my eyes.  It was still delicious.  I opened my eyes.  They were both watching me.  “It's still the best,” I told him.  “You have not tried mine yet,” Aris told me.  “I’m still waiting on that,” I told him, “and a dance.”  He smiled at me, “You do not forget, do you?”  “Not if it matters,” I answered.

“Okay.  So tonight, just me and you,” he started, “I will bake you an apple pie and dance with you.”  “Is that a promise?” I asked.  “Yes,” he answered.  “Okay,” I was doubtful.  “I will go to the main cabin and take care of business,” Ripley offered, “I will make sure that no one bothers you.”  “You will?” I asked, grateful.  “Yes,” he smiled.  “Okay,” I agreed, “Let's go have a cigarette.”  We got up and went to the hot tub room. 

Once we all had cigarettes, I sat on Aris' lap and they started discussing business.  I tried to follow the conversation, and understood some of it, but my mind kept wondering.  Wondering about the last few days.  Times with Aris and Ripley.  Wondering how it is that they don't think of me as a slut.  What is most interesting is that I don't feel like a slut.  Wondering about tonight.  Is it a date?  How long will it last before something pressing comes up?  I give it an hour, at most two.

“Jade, do not think like that,” Aris admonished me, “do you not have any faith in us and our abilities?”  “I do,” I answered, “It's just never worked out that way before.  Something always happens.”  “Jade,” Ripley spoke up, “we are even going to do patrols to make sure that no one sneaks onto the property.”  “We want you to feel safe,” Aris told me, “This is your home now.  We can not stand it that you do not feel safe.”  “The only time anyone contacts Yaris is me checking to make sure that the two of you are fine,” Ripley promised, “no one else will bother you.”  “Okay,” I smiled,” I'll trust you.”  “That's all that we ask,” Aris told me, “it will be better.  Just wait and see.”