Chapter 72

“Oh you don't have to,” I told him.  “Yes I do.  I want to,” he told me.  He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.  He turned me to where I was facing away from him and pulled me to lean back on him.  “Just relax.  I will do it all,” he whispered in my ear.  He untied my robe and opened it to expose my pajama set.  “Take these off and leave the robe,” he commanded.  I made them go.  He slid his hands around and up to my breasts.  He gave them the attention that they craved as he left a trail of kisses starting on my shoulder up to my ear.  “How does this feel?” he asked as he lightly pinched my nipples.  I turned to look at him, “Really good.”  He took command of my mouth as I felt his right hand inch it’s way down my belly to the juncture between my legs.  He pushed my legs apart then began the massage.  I gasped when he found that sweet spot and started rubbing circles around it.  “How does it feel now?” he asked.  I couldn't speak, I just moaned with pleasure.

In one swift movement, he slid me to laying down on my back.  He positioned himself to where he was between my legs.  I watched as with one hand he resumed the assault on that bud of nerves, the other, he slipped a finger in side of me.  I moaned as he slipped that finger in then out, hitting another sweet spot deep inside of me.  Then he slipped in a second finger.  It was a little uncomfortable at first, but got better as he kept hitting that special place.  Then he curved his fingers just a little and hit that spot.  A shiver of pleasure went through me.  “Are you ready?” he asked.  I looked at him, “yes,” I whispered.  He started moving his curved fingers in and out fast.  The tension in my body began to build.  I gripped the sofa cushions in my fists.  My back arched and just when I didn't think that I could take it anymore, my body was racked with a spasm.  I relaxed back down as delicious tingles radiated throughout my body.

I laid there, on the sofa, quiet for some time.  “How do you feel?” Aris asked breaking the silence.  "Wonderful,” I smiled, sleepily.  “Are you sore?” he asked.  “I don't know.  I don't think so,” I answered.  A shiver went through me as he gingerly wiped at me with his shirt, cleaning me up.  He covered me with the blanket and kissed me on the forehead, “go to sleep.  I am going to go up and take a shower.  Then I will be in the kitchen working on dinner.”  “Okay,” I smiled.  I rolled to my side and was asleep within minutes.

I woke with a start.  I sat up and looked around.  I was still in the living room.  There was no light except for the fire.  I put the blanket aside and got up.  I tried my robe shut then went to the kitchen.  Aris was chopping up vegetables.  “What are you making?” I asked, approaching him from behind.  “Salsa,” he answered.  “That sounds good.  What else are you making?”  “You will just have to wait and find out,” he answered, “You have time for a bath.  I will let you know when it is time.”  “Okay,” I stretched up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and started the water.  I put bubble bath in and had the skin put my hair up in a bun.  I put the robe down the laundry chute and got in the bath.  I washed with soap, then laid back to soak.  I was a little sore.  The bath should help with that.  I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.  Dinner is ready.  I must've dozed off because it seemed like only minutes had past.  I sat up and looked at my hands.  Both of them were shriveled and the water was cooling down.  I pulled the plug and got out.  I put on a robe and went to the bedroom.

I left it up to the skin to pick what I wear.  It chose a black dress with spaghetti straps and a long flowing skirt.  It was decorated randomly with red roses, connected together by a green vine.  My shoes were strappy with two inch hills.  My hair was in a half updo, with my loose hair hanging down my back.  I admired myself in the mirror.  I clean up well.  I went down stairs.  “Jade,” Aris spoke before I got to the bottom of the stairs, “You look beautiful.”  “Thank you,” he came and took my hand to help me down the rest.  He led me to the kitchen and pulled a chair out for me at the table.  He had lit candles and dimmed the lights.  I sat down.  “Would you like some wine?” he offered.  “Yes please,” I accepted.  He poured us both some.  I sniffed it then swirled it around in my mouth, “That's some really good wine.”  He brought salsa and a bowl of tortilla chips.  I tried the salsa.  It was really good.  Then he brought out two plates of Carne Asada.  My mouth watered.  “This smells wonderful,” I commented.  I waited for him to sit down, then I took a bite and closed my eyes.  I moaned.  It was better than what we had at the restaurant.  “This is so delicious.”  “I am glad you like it.  Is it as good as at the restaurant?” he asked.  “Better,” I answered.  “There is more if that is not enough,” he told me, “but leave room for the pie.”

I ate the whole plateful.  I just couldn't stop myself.  I didn't go back for seconds because of the pie.  He did, so I waited while he finished eating.  “You know, we never finished opening Christmas presents,” he said between mouthfuls.  “There's more?” I asked.  “Yes.  There are your Christmas Day presents,” he answered, “We could do that after we eat, or tomorrow morning.”  “I am ready when you are ready,” I told him.  He finished eating then took our dishes to the sink.  He brought back two pieces of apple pie.  He sat one down in front of me then sat down in his chair.  I took a bite and closed my eyes.  I am pretty sure I moaned again.  “This is delicious,” I complemented.  “Is it better than Ripley’s?” he asked.  “What did you do different?” I asked avoiding the question, “I love them both.  They are just different.”  “A chef never divulges his secrets,” Aris answered.

We finished our pie, then Aris chose to leave cleanup for in the morning.  “I think you should open your presents,” he led me to the tree, “so that we can get the trees out of here.”  “Okay,” I agreed, sitting down on the sofa.  He brought several small wrapped boxes to me and set them down on the coffee table.  I picked up a small box and opened it.  It was a ring with a large, coal colored, odd looking stone in it, “What is that?  I have never seen anything like it before.”  “This jewelry, that I give you now, is only found on our home world,” he explained, “You will not find anything like it here.  These are all precious stones to us.”  He put it on my left index finger.  I opened another small box.  Another ring with a small milky white stone.  He put it on my left little finger.  I ended up with a ring on every finger, two on my left middle finger.  The rings on my left hand were passed down from his mother.  The rings on my right hand were passed down from my mother.  Fortunately, he didn't have a ring for the finger that I wear Ripley's ring on, or the finger that I wear his ring on.

“Never take these off,” he told me seriously, “they all have an important purpose.  I will begin teaching you what they do tomorrow.”  “It will be hard to get used to wearing all of these,” I commented, “I’m still not used to the two that I already have.”  “I can help with that,” he opened the last box.  He pulled out a pair of gloves made of material similar to what the skin is made of.  He took my left hand and started working one of the gloves onto it.  When finished with my left, he put the other one on my right hand.  I watched as the rings turned and adjusted themselves to where the stones were all in the up positions.  It didn't matter that some of them were a size to big.  They no longer felt to big or even clunky.  It felt like they weren't even there.  I noticed that my middle left finger had one positioned on each side of my first knuckle.  “They do not even have to show if you don't want them to,” Aris told me, “you do it the same as making yourself naked.  You should still show my and Ripley's rings though.”  I made all but those two disappear.

“Do you have a bunch of rings too?” I asked.  “Yes,” he answered.  He held out both hands and just as many rings appeared, “The ones on the left are from my father.  The ones on the right are from your father.”  “Do you use them?” I asked.  “Yes, when I need them,” he answered.  “Do yours have the same functions as mine?” I asked.  “Some of them,” he answered, “but we will get into that tomorrow.”

“I have never wore so much jewelry before.  It all feels to grand for me,” I told him.  “We have not even gotten to the tiaras yet,” he commented, “I figured that starting with the rings would be less overwhelming.  Would you mind if I put one on you?  It is a protection.”  “Okay,” I agreed.  He got one last box out from under the tree.  I opened it.  It was beautiful.  Again, a single stone, that I don't recognize, in a pattern of flowers and vines.  Aris took it and put it on me.  I reached up and touched the stone that rested at the center of my forehead.  “You look so beautiful,” he told me.  We got up and he led me to the hallway bathroom.  I looked in the mirror as he smiled from behind me.  The stone had changed to match my eyes.  “Do you…?” I started to ask.  A crown appeared on his head.  A simple crown of geometric shapes with one stone that rested in the middle of his forehead.  His stone matched his eyes.  “When our eyes change, will the stone change with them?” I asked.  “Yes.  It will also glow,” he answered, “do not ever take it off.”  “What does it do?” I asked.  “It protects your mind,” he answered, “It is very important.  Our power originates in our mind.”

“So, you are used to wearing all of this?” I questioned.  “Yes,” he replied, “it does not have to show all of the time either.  Trust your skin to display the correct items at the right times.  “Is this everything?” I asked.  “I am not sure,” he responded, “Ripley may have some items to give you too.  Has he said anything?”  “I don't think so,” I wasn't expecting anything more than the rings they had already given me.  “Well, he will discuss that with you when he has time with you again,” he told me, “I will only need to give you a wedding ring and there are different attachments for the tiara, but they are rarely needed.”  So, he did plan to marry me.  How does Ripley fit into all of this?

He smiled, “I see that I have some explaining to do.”  “That would be great,” I agreed.  “I will marry you,” he started, “Ripley won't marry you, but will still have time with you like he has.  You spend that time with him the way you both choose to spend it.  The only stipulations that I have are that I make love to you first, the first child that you bare will be mine and that he does not give you any rules that conflict with mine.”  “Do I get to make rules?” I asked.  He smiled, “What rules do you want to make?”  “I don't know yet.  I will get back to you on that.”  “Do you have any other questions?”  “How do you plan to make sure that my first child is yours?” I asked.  “Your skin will control that,” he answered.  “How soon do you want this first child?” I asked.  “As soon as you are ready,” he replied, “your skin will also control that.  You will not get pregnant until you are ready.”  “What if Ripley wants me to do something that violates your rules?” I asked wondering how many rules there are.  “He will not,” Aris shook his head, “but if he does, you refuse.”  “Do you discuss your rules with him?” I asked.  He must've seen the flash of fear.  “I will,” he assured me.  “What happens if I break a rule?” I worried.  “Jade do not worry so much.  You will do just fine,” he told me, “We love you.  We are not going to hurt you.”