Chapter 69

We put out our cigarettes.  Aris went to clean up from breakfast and attend to business.  Ripley and I got in the hot tub.  I climbed in first selecting the far seat, he sat in the seat to my right.  “Ripley, why can't I go with you?” I asked.  He took hold of my hand and played with the ring that he had given me, “the safest place for you is here.”  “What if something happens to you?” I asked.  “Nothing bad is going to happen to me,” he assured me, “It is just a bunch of men in suits negotiating the sale of a business.  It is pretty boring.”  I didn't respond.  “If you go we will be distracted.  We really need this to go well,” he went on.  I still didn't say anything.  “What would it take for you to agree without a fight?” he asked.  “I will have to think about it,” I answered.  “Okay,” he acknowledged.

We relaxed to enjoy the hot tub in silence.  What should I ask for?  I just don't know.  I really want to be with them.  At least it's not overnight.  But what if something comes up and they end up staying overnight.  I would be sleeping alone and I don't know if I can now.  “We will not stay overnight,” Ripley told me, “I do not think that either of us can be that far away from you for that long.”  “But what if something happens, like bad weather?” I asked.  “If I have to, I will walk,” he told me.  I turned to face him and smiled.  He didn't smile.  He was serious.  “You would get too cold,” I whispered.  “Not if I run,” he replied, still serious.  “You would do that for me?” I asked, touched.  I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.  He reached up and caught it with his thumb, “I love you Jade.  I would do anything for you.”  I took his hand in mine, “I love you too.”

“Will you do me the honor of taking a nap with me?” he asked.  “I will,” I answered.  He stood up, “do you want a smoke first?”  We got out, put our robes on and sat at the table.  He lit us cigarettes.  I took a long draw off of mine.  “I promise everything will be okay Jade.  I will be careful,” he promised.  “You better be careful,” I told him, “I won't be there to rescue you.”  He smiled, “I will.  Aris is always careful, so you do not worry about him.”  We sat in silence for a few minutes.  “How long do you think that you will be gone?” I broke the silence.  “A few hours,” he answered, “We will leave in the morning and be back before dinner time.”

We finished our cigarettes and went back to the kitchen.  Aris was working on paperwork.  “I am going to take a nap with Ripley,” I told him.  “Okay,” he agreed, “I will be here.”  I leant down and gave him a quick kiss.  I followed Ripley up the stairs and to his bedroom.  I took off the robe and changed back to a peach colored satin tank top and shorts.  He got out underwear and pajama shorts.  I got into bed and watched him change.  It doesn't bother me so much now.  When did that change?  He picked up his wet shorts and went in the bathroom.  After a minute I heard the toilet flush and he came back out.  He turned off the light and got into bed beside me.  He slid his arm under me and pulled me close.  I laid my head on his chest and let my hand go where it wanted.  Which was to his injured side.  “Does it still hurt?” I asked.  “Some,” he answered, “it is a lot better than it was.”  “Well, maybe it will be even better when we wake up,” I told him.  I closed my eyes.  It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

Come to me Jade.  Come to me  It was Aris calling to me.  I opened my eyes.  Ripley was sleeping peacefully.  Come to me Jade.  I gave Ripley a soft kiss on the cheek and got up out of bed.  I closed the door gently behind me and went to the door to Aris‘ room.  I started to knock.  “Come in Jade,” Aris called through the door.  I opened the door and closed it behind me.  He was laying in bed waiting for me.  “You never have to knock on my door,” he told me.  He held the blanket up, “get in.”  I hopped into bed and he covered me up.

“You know that we are sleeping, right?” he asked.  “I do now,” I answered, “so you decided to go to bed too?”  “No.  I fell asleep at the kitchen table,” he answered.  “So, if we go in the kitchen, will I see you?” I asked.  “Only if I let you see,” he answered, “but you can not touch me.  Your hand would pass through me.”  “Can we try it?” I smiled.  “Maybe in a little while,” he answered, “we need to have a talk first.”  “You are sure that we are asleep?  This feels so real,” I observed.  “We are,” he assured me, “I will show you Ripley and you sleeping in a little while.”  “Okay,” I agreed.

“We are coming really close to making love,” he started, “do you know that when that happens, you will share power with me?”  “I have heard that,” I answered, “that is why so many challenge you for me.”  “What they do not tell you is that they can only have what you freely share with them,” he told me, “they are hoping that they can fool you into giving them whatever they want.”  “Okay.”  “It is not the same with me,” he continued, “I can take whatever I want.  But for everything that I take from you, I have to give you something of equal power.  You can also take from me, but you have to give back.  It is a balance of power.  You are queen.  When I take you, I become King, but we have to have equal power.”  “How does it work with Ripley?” I asked.  “He can only have what you give him, but you can just take whatever you want from him,” he answered.  “Can you take from me what I have taken from Ripley?”  “Yes.”

“When we make love I am going to mark you,” he continued, “it will hurt a little at first, then it feels good.  It all hurts a little at first, then feels really good.  You just have to trust me.  I know what to do.”  “Will Ripley mark me too?” I asked.  “Yes.”  “Will I mark you and Ripley?”  “If you feel you need to, you will do it on instinct,” he answered, “but you do not have to.  It's a bite mark.”

“You will feel compelled to follow my lead,” he continued, “you will do what I tell you to do, even if you disagree.  You will just have to trust me.”  “I already do,” I stopped him.  “You will have to do the same with Ripley, unless his order interferes with mine,” he continued.  What?  “What happens if I don't?” I asked.  “You just will,” he answered, “Our orders are meant to serve your best interests.  We both love you.  We wouldn't order you to do something that you shouldn't do.”  “But what if you do?” I asked.  “We will not,” he promised.  “He will not?” I asked.  “If he does, I will have a talk with him,” he answered.  “Okay,” I agreed, somewhat satisfied.

“I am going to start teaching you in dreams,” he started again, “It is the best way to ensure that no one gets hurt.  You have seen some of your weapons.  I will teach you about more.  I will also teach you about some of mine.  Being in a dream state gives you room to get acquainted with your powers safely.”  “Are we going to do that now?” I asked.  “No.  I want you to be comfortable with dream walking first,” he answered, “we will go explore now.  If you are good, I will reward you at the end.”  “With what?” I smiled.  “You have to wait and see,” he answered.

He pulled off the blanket.  We got up out of bed.  He was naked and made no move to put clothes on.  “Aren't you going to put a robe on?” I asked.  “No,” he answered, “my house, my dream.  In fact, I want you naked, but I will not force you.”  I looked down at myself.  I was wearing my customary tank top and shorts.  The shorts are really short.  The tank top is low necked and doesn't cover my mid drift.  They are both made of thin material.  I don't wear a bra with it, so you can see my nipples through the tank top.  It is pretty revealing, but I don't think that I have the self confidence to go naked.

“What you are wearing is fine,” he took my hand and led me out of his bedroom and to Ripley's room.  He opened the door.  There I was half laying on Ripley with my hand on his lower abdomen.  I was fast asleep, but Ripley lay there awake, smoothing my hair away from my face.  “See how he loves you?” Aris asked, “I am confident that he will act in your best interests.”  We edged our way out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.  There Aris sat at the table asleep, using his folded arms as a cushion for his head.  I reached out to touch his back.  Aris is right.  My hand just went through him as if I were a ghost.  This gave me an odd sensation.

“If we go outside will we get cold?” I asked.  “No,” he answered.  “Can we smoke cigarettes?”  “No,” he answered, “We will not need to.”  “How do you tell the difference?  How do you know?” I asked.  “When you get up out of bed, look at your bed to see if your body is still there,” he answered, “eventually you get to where you just know.”  “Can we eat like this?” I asked.  “We can, but it does not satisfy our bodies,” he answered.

“What about foreplay and making love?” I asked.  “Yes, in fact we are going to,” he answered.  As soon as he said yes I got that feeling.  “It is desire,” he told me.  “How do you know?” I asked.  “I just do,” he answered, “I am in tune with your body.”  “All of the time, or just when we are dreaming?” I asked.  “All of the time,” he answered, “I can smell desire on you.”  I could feel the blush come up to my cheeks.  “Can Ripley smell it on me?” I asked, a little embarrassed.  “Yes, we all can,” he answered.  I know my cheeks turned the darkest shade of crimson ever.  “Will Ripley know what we are doing in this dream?” I asked.  “Only if your body has a physical response,” he answered, “do not worry about it.  He will want to do this too.”  “Dreamwalk with me?”  “Yes, and make love.”

“Is making love when you dream walk different?”  “Yes.  A lot different,” he answered.  “How so?” I asked.  “Let me show you,” he held out his hand.  I took his hand and he yanked me to him.  I bumped against him and he wrapped his arms around me.  I looked up startled.  His nose was an inch from mine.  “I am going to make love to you like this,” he explained, “there will be no pain, no marking, no attachments.  You get to try me out before you commit to me.”  I was silent for a moment as my thoughts caught up with what was happening.  “I don't need a test drive,” I whispered, “I already know that I want you.”  “Are you sure?” he asked, searching my eyes.  “Positive,” I answered, “this might take the special out of my first time.  I want it to be special with you.”  He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine.  “Thank you for trusting me,” he whispered.  “You're very welcome.”

“So, if we aren't making love, what are we doing?” I asked.  He smiled, “foreplay.”  He turned and lead me to the living room.  He sat down on the sofa and padded the cushion to his right with his hand, “Have a seat.  The clothes have got to go though.”  I made the bikini disappear and sat down next to him.  He pulled me onto his lap to where I was facing him with my legs split and a knee on each side of him.  He swiped my lips with his tongue and my mouth opened in acceptance.  He explored every crevice with his tongue.  It was a sweet, lazy kiss.  He wasn’t in a hurry like most of the time.

He ended the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine.  “Do not be afraid to touch me Jade,” he encouraged me, “I want you to explore my body like I do yours.”  I looked down at his enlarged member and lightly touched it with my fingers.  It disappeared.  “What's going on?” I asked, confused.  “It is okay,” he reassured me, “you are just waking up.”  He kissed me.