Chapter 71

We finished our cigarettes and went back to the kitchen.  Ripley helped Aris with cleanup.  Instead of discussing business they participated in some light-hearted banter.  I laughed and laughed.  It was just what I needed to cheer up.

“Jade, there is just one thing we have to do before our evening starts,” Aris told me.  I could feel my face fall.  “I kind of promised the kids a story,” he continued, “I have to honor that promise.  Will you join me?”  I smiled, “of course I will.”  “If we go soon, we can make it for naptime,” he told me.  “Ripley do you need help getting into your snowsuit?” I asked.  “I should be fine,” he answered, “I will go do it now.”  He left the room.
Aris finished loading the dishwasher and started it.  He sat down at the table.  He took my hands in his and brought them to his lips.  He kissed them softly.  “I am sorry that I have been neglecting you,” he told me, “it is just that, Theo knew everything.  Ripley is having to learn.  I had hoped that Theo would stay on and help Ripley, like a good sport, but you know how that went.  Ripley is doing great, though.  Things will start to go smoother now.”  “It's okay,” I told him, “I want Ripley to do well.  If I can help things along in any way, just let me know.”  “Oh, you have been great,” he informed me, “Just keep being you.”

Ripley entered the room all suited up, “I am ready when you are.”  We got up from the table and followed him to the back door.  Aris and I changed to our snowsuits and we exited through the door.  Aris hopped down and uncovered the snowmobiles.  Ripley climbed down onto one with no trouble this time.  He really is feeling better.  Aris climbed up onto the other one and took my hand to help me down.  I sat down behind him and wrapped my arms around him tight.  He took off smoothly of course, but I still didn't let go, remembering our little wreck.  We rode beside Ripley for about fifteen minutes then edged a little ahead.  Ripley backed off so that we could dock first.  Max and Lia were outside.  Max offered me his hand.  I took it and thanked him.  He went and offered his hand to Ripley.  “I am fine now Max, but thanks,” Ripley accepted the help.  Max hopped down to cover the snowmobiles.  “If you hurry, you can still make it for nap time,” Lia told us.  I turned to Ripley.  “Go,” he told me, “I will catch you before you leave.”

Aris and I hurried inside and down the stairs, to the children's room.  They were just laying down and one of the older girls was getting ready to read a story.  She stood up when we entered.  The kids all looked our way and started cheering.  She handed Aris the book.  It was The Three Little Pigs.  “They love this one every since you read it, Jade,” she told me.  “Yaris is going to read tonight,” I told them, “next time I will read.”  The boys all cheered.

Aris let go of my hand and I found a seat at the back of the room with some other adults.  I sat next to Antony.  “Do you read to them too?” I asked him.  “I do not read.  I just tell them stories,” he answered.  “I bet they love that,” I commented.  “They do,” he replied, “about as much as you liked it when you were little.”  “You used to tell me stories?” I smiled.  “We all did.  Mine was just your favorite,” he smiled, “you called it Anty and the Dragon.”  “You are going to have to tell me that story sometime,” I told him, “We will see how much I remember.”  “I would be happy to,” he replied.  Just then the room went quiet.

Aris turned out to be quite the story teller.  He would change his voice for each of the characters.  None of the kids fell asleep.  They just laid quietly on their cots and listened.  He had their full attention, along with mine.  I especially liked his portrayal of the big bad wolf.  At the end of the story everyone applauded.  He made the kids promise that they would all take a nap, then we took our leave.  Antony stayed behind to watch over them so that the older girls could take a nap too.

“You were wonderful,” I told Aris when we got out in the hallway.  “Thank you,” he gave me a quick kiss, then we got out of there before anyone could stop us.  “Rip is waiting for us at the back door,” Aris told me as we went up the stairs.  We went out the back door.  Ripley was waiting along with a few others.  Ripley lit me a cigarette, then one for himself and handed the pack to Aris.

“These men are about to go on patrol,” Ripley told us, “Would you like an escort?”  “No.  We should be fine,” Aris answered.  They got on snowmobiles and paired up in different directions.  “I will have them patrolling near your cabin too,” Ripley explained, “so do not get upset if you see them.  They are not going to bother you.  They will contact me if there is a problem, then I will contact you.”  “Sounds good,” Aris agreed with the plan.

We finished our cigarettes.  Aris jumped down off of the dock, “say your goodbyes.”  Ripley grabbed my collar and pulled me to him.  He licked my bottom lip and I opened for him.  It was a slow leisurely kiss that was sweet and tasted of peaches.  “Alright kids,” Aris cleared his throat.  We stopped and ended it with a quick peck.  Ripley held my hand as I climbed down onto the seat behind Aris.  I wrapped my arms tight around Aris' waist and he took off smoothly.

We arrived at the empty cabin after an uneventful drive.  Aris helped me up to the porch then hopped down to cover the snowmobile.  He climbed up next to me and lit me a cigarette, then one for himself.  “So, what's first?” I asked.  “Well, you are going to relax and pamper yourself while I make the best apple pie that you have tasted,” he answered.  “I’m not really the pampering type,” I told him, “I don't know how.”  “Well, you could sit in the hot tub, take a long bath and take a nap.  It is up to you,” he suggested.  “By myself?” I asked, stunned.  “Yes.  I assure you that you are completely safe,” he started.  “It's not that,” I stopped him, “it's just that you and Ripley never give me time alone.  I’m so used to having one of you with me.  I may get lonely.”  “You can always talk to us telepathically,” he suggested, “but I want you to enjoy your time alone.”  “Okay,” I agreed.

We finished our cigarettes and went in.  “I guess I will take a long bath, then a nap, if I have time,” I told him.  “You have plenty of time,” he came forward and kissed me on the forehead.  He wrinkled his nose, “the bath is an excellent choice.”  I smiled and headed for the stairs.  Wow!  A bath alone!  Anything alone.  I can remember wishing that I had some time alone just to think.  Now I don't know what to do with myself.  I reached the top of the stairs and went to Aris' bedroom.  I walked through to the bathroom and started the water.  I got the toiletries out of the closet and set them down by the tub.  I dumped some bubble bath in, went naked and got in.  I shampooed and conditioned my hair first, then washed up with bar soap.  I pushed the button to start the jets and leaned back to relax.  I closed my eyes and cleared my mind.

The jets turned off and the water started to cool.  I pulled the plug to let the water out and climbed out.  I put on a robe and wrapped my hair up in a towel.  I put on a pajama set under the robe and walked into the bedroom.  I took my hair out of the towel and sat on the edge of the bed.  I brushed my hair and put on slippers.  I went downstairs to the kitchen.  Aris opened the oven to check the pie.  “That smells divine,” I told him.  He shut the oven and looked at me, “you are supposed to be…”  “I know.  I just thought you might like a smoke,” I suggested.  “Sounds great,” he agreed.  He took my hand and led me out to the hot tub room.  He took a seat and I took the other one.  “How was your bath?” he asked.  “Very relaxing,” I answered truthfully, “I want to take a nap, but I don't know if I can by myself in that huge bed.”  “Would you like to lay down on the sofa?  I could start you a fire,” he suggested.  “That sounds great,” I agreed.

We finished our cigarettes and went to the living room.  I sat and waited while he started the fire.  He got it to roaring then waited for the fire to die down.  He got a soft, furry blanket out of the closet and sat down next to me, “I am going to relax with you while I wait on the pie.”  He leaned back on the armrest, pulled me to lay on him and covered us up with the blanket.  I relaxed with my ear on his chest and my hand moved around like it had a mind of it's own until it finally rested.  I closed my eyes.  “Jade,” Aris said softly, “you can not put your hand there if you want to sleep.”  I opened my eyes and looked.  My hand was on his crotch.  “You aren't bleeding when you pee, are you?” I asked.  “No,” he answered.  “Is there any pain there?” I asked.  “Only when I am around you,” he answered.  I looked at him, “huh?”  “Sometimes not having sex is painful,” he answered, “just being near you, I want it, but I am holding back for the right moment.  Holding back can be painful.”

“Let me help,” I told him.  I reached down inside his sweatpants, inside his underwear.  I felt his penis, rock hard and enlarged, wondering what it will feel like inside of me.  Behind it was a smaller prickly appendage, “What is this?”  “I can not explain it.  I have to show you, but I can not right now,” he answered.  I moved on and underneath that I felt two ball shaped organs.  I rubbed them.  He stiffened up and groaned.  I moved back to his penis and slowly started rubbing circles on it with my fingertips.  “I don't really know what I’m doing,” I told him, at a loss.  “Just do what feels right,” he told me.  I put my head back against his chest and my hand slowly started moving up and down, up and down.  “That is perfect,” he told me, “wait just a minute.  I am going to take my shirt off.”  I moved so that he could sit up.  He took his shirt off and put it down on the floor.  He laid back down and I put my head back on his chest.  My hand went back to it's previous position and began working again.  I sped up, then slowed down, then sped up again.  He started squirming and moving around matching my rhythm.  I kept going fast.  I felt his whole body tensing up, waiting for the release.  Then he groaned and a milky white substance started shooting out.  He grabbed his shirt from the floor to keep it from going everywhere.  I caught myself wondering what it would taste like.

“You will never know,” he told me, “you bow before no one.  You do not put it in your mouth for any man.  It is considered a form of punishment.”  “Punishment for what?” I asked.  “Some day we will discuss things like that, but not on our special day, okay?”  “Okay,” I agreed, “Is that punishment for men too?”  “No, just women.”  He wiped my hand with his shirt then cleaned himself up.  He stood up, “I have to check on the pie.”  He left the room for a few minutes then came back, “the pie is done.”  “I can smell it,” I told him.  He went to the fireplace and added a log.  It roared to life, then died down.  He came back to the sofa and stood before me, “now your turn.”

Jadeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें